[Los Angeles, CA] Another Tourney in LA?

Poll: What Prize would you want for first?

BB-10 Attack with 3 Segment Grip and a Bey?
26.85%
BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set
42.59%
BB-105 BBP + Grip and Mars Red LR Beylauncher
30.56%
Total: 100% 108 vote(s)
Would my Dad be able to judge BUT not compete?
(Sep. 28, 2013  1:03 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Would my Dad be able to judge BUT not compete?

I personally would be open to this, Although i am not sure what the requirements are to act as judge in an WBO tournament match. (could we get clarification)

Of course,
He would have to fully familiarize himself with the official rules.
(Sep. 28, 2013  1:18 AM)The Bishop Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2013  1:03 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Would my Dad be able to judge BUT not compete?

I personally would be open to this, Although i am not sure what the requirements are to act as judge in an WBO tournament match. (could we get clarification)

Of course,

Basically, we really prefer if the judges are actual, dedicated Bladers who know everything about Beyblade. Parents most of the time have no idea what a fake part would be, what a too-worn-to-be-legal part looks like, etc.
(Sep. 28, 2013  2:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2013  1:18 AM)The Bishop Wrote:

Of course,

Basically, we really prefer if the judges are actual, dedicated Bladers who know everything about Beyblade. Parents most of the time have no idea what a fake part would be, what a too-worn-to-be-legal part looks like, etc.

My parents are as immersed into Beyblading as I am into baseball, they could tell fakes apart from real parts.
(Sep. 20, 2013  6:17 PM)The Bishop Wrote: Don't be discouraged Ownage, The truth is we are very close to enough confirmed participants. I have not given up on the Tentative, October 13th Burbank tourney

Emerald Knights
4116 W Burbank Blvd
Burbank, CA 91505
United States

Here is an update

Available Participants
The Bishop
OwnageDerp
tanzam2
DrakeTheAwesome
KyubiBey
Kipher
Cheesy
HellKaiserZero

Possible Participants
earthwolf1404
blitzydaunicorn
jojospud247

Anyone available to attend PLEASE SPEAK UP!

Hey yall,
I will be postponing the date of the Burbank event to gain more interest. Also this will give me time to acquire some cool prizes, and find someone with another stadium (or purchase one if necessary)

NEW PROPOSED DATE
November, 3rd : 11/03/13

Please let me know if this changes any of your confirmations to attend!!
Look for an event thread soon
So, there is a tourney thread flowing around, so for you veterans, one time tournamenteers, post here!
i think a tourny around then should have a Halloween theme
I have dubbed the tourney Rip Through The City as i feel it symbolizes Californias break out or "Rip through" if you will, to a tournament active state.

I am awaiting confirmations, One more seals the deal.
I feel like that name really captures a good blading srare of mind here in CA-props
The title should have been dubbed "Check and Mate! The arrival of The Bishop!!"
Or something like that.
I shall be there and I can help judge if you want.
Can you put me on the "possible attendees" list. I'm still deciding whether or not to attend another day at Comikaze in LA or go to the tournament. Plus I agree with whoever suggested that the tournament should be Halloween themed Grin
The more young adults that come, the more the likelihood of me losing in the quarterfinals...
Anyways we need to spread the word of more tournaments!! I think I'm too expectant of this...
(Oct. 10, 2013  8:44 PM)jojospud247 Wrote: Can you put me on the "possible attendees" list. I'm still deciding whether or not to attend another day at Comikaze in LA or go to the tournament. Plus I agree with whoever suggested that the tournament should be Halloween themed Grin
Holy carp it's jp0t!? I am going to enter a tournament in california next year lol XD
Next year??? Ecch, why not now??
(Oct. 11, 2013  12:22 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Next year??? Ecch, why not now??
I live in Florida and my family is from Sacramento. They are coming down this fall, so going to Cali for winter break would be pointless lol I will look into maybe spring break or some time in earlier-mid 2014
TheBishops tourney might finally revive LA, if there's a winter break tourney, would you consider going??
(Oct. 11, 2013  12:27 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: TheBishops tourney might finally revive LA, if there's a winter break tourney, would you consider going??
Probably not, my sister is going to be her during winter break. Meeting Jp0t would be cool though XD
im down for this lets do this its been so long since theres been a terney
Check it out, were official!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-11-03-13...ity--63453

bigbangpagisis, shall i put you on the attendance list?

Edit: Craiglist add - http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/eve...54888.html
Hey guys! I've uploaded the Rip Through the City Beyblade tournament videos on YouTube. I had to split them into three videos because it was so lengthy. Enjoy.

Block One Battles

Block Two Battles

Qualifying Rounds and Finals
(Nov. 07, 2013  5:21 AM)jojospud247 Wrote: Hey guys! I've uploaded the Rip Through the City Beyblade tournament videos on YouTube. I had to split them into three videos because it was so lengthy. Enjoy.
Awesome! you should post those in the beyblade videos thread as well! Send them to Kei so they can be put on the WBO bey channel.
Wow, that uh... The video shows how much I suck against people hehe.
Would anyone be down for another tournament? Like early December or late this month?
No one who attended Rip Through The City is looking for this black cracked BB-10 with a panda sticker?

it was left behind, and keeps nagging me to find its owner.... annoying stadium. XD