Lookin' For Games
4354 New Falls Road
  This venue does not open before 11AM
12:00PM on 01/12/2020
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

The admission is a Venue Fee.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

ATTENTION! COME ONE, COME ALL TO WHAT COULD BE THE GREATEST WINTER TOURNAMENT THE WBO HAS SEEN!

Participant Cap:
Due to the space of the venue. The cap of the tournament is 30 participants. 
So.... Please be sure to join as soon as possible to make sure you'll have a spot on the Participant List.
thank you

PRIZES!:

B-00 Zwei Bahamut Outer assault' Zan

B-156 RBV18 Heaven Joker Gravity Operate Go (Confirmed)

B-156 RBV18 Poison Dragon 11 Volcanic' Zan (Confirmed)

1st Place will have 1st Pick, 2nd Place will have 2nd Pick, 3rd Place will get the remaining prize.

There will also be a raffle for B-155 Master Diabolos Generate with the winner being announced after the Swiss Rounds.

1 Ticket = $1

3 Tickets = $2

8 Tickets = $5

You can buy tickets from the person at the door where you pay for the venue fee.

Arrive On Time:
     REGISTRATION will begin AT 11:30 AM. & THE TOURNAMENT WILL BEGIN AROUND 12:00 noon. 
     If you think you might be late, please let me know and we can try to work something out.
    PLEASE.... Be sure to pay the $5 venue fee.  Give your user name to the person at the door when you walk into the venue.

**Please Note: There will be ABSOLUTELY NO selling of any kind in the venue. Thank you. (However trading is allowed).

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Why isn’t the 12 frame thing in the rulebook
(Dec. 11, 2019  11:17 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Why isn’t the 12 frame thing in the rulebook

It is, just look at it here: https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1...LOgNQ-c9A/

12 Core Disk
The 12 Core Disk must be used with a Frame.

Also, I would not use Hasbro beys or anything before TT Cho-Z beys, because otherwise you will not get a single point at this tournament and for sure not win.
This tourney will be sick I can tell I looked at location and it looks like a nice and clean place for this tourney
Well, let's not get carried away. Balkesh B3, with the right parts, with the right opponent, may stand a chance.
(Dec. 12, 2019  1:14 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well, let's not get carried away. Balkesh B3, with the right parts, with the right opponent, may stand a chance.

Agreed, it was able to beat a judgement combo of mine just by defense
Ever since I joined I’ve been told beys I liked suck. I’m determined to use one of these “terrible” beys and at least win a match
(Dec. 12, 2019  3:21 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Ever since I joined I’ve been told beys I liked suck. I’m determined to use one of these “terrible” beys and at least win a match

Good luck. Unless you find someone with beys like those I doubt you can really win with the meta these days. You could try buying some of the TT beys if you want to win.
I’ve learned not to even say what beys I like anymore
(Dec. 12, 2019  3:32 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  3:21 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Ever since I joined I’ve been told beys I liked suck. I’m determined to use one of these “terrible” beys and at least win a match

Good luck. Unless you find someone with beys like those I doubt you can really win with the meta these days. You could try buying some of the TT beys if you want to win.

I did see the impossible when a storm Capricorn won ONE battle against diablo nemesis by knockout
You don’t know how much I want help with one of my combos but I’m too afraid that people will say it’s terrible and that it sucks too
DaGoldenPenguin Well you can use whatever parts you want, just don't expect them all to win. A lot of the new stuff beats a lot of the older stuff, that's how it goes.
If you want to win, you'll ask questions and find out what's competitive in tournaments lately and what parts are still good. If you just want to play using whatever you like, then do that.
The people who tell you that the parts you're planning on using aren't going to do any good in the tournament? They're just trying to help you.

There are still layers from God that can hold up in current tournaments. Still plenty of ChoZ layers. And about half of the GT layers are any good. But I just can't see anything from Single or Dual layer era standing up against modern beys.
(Dec. 12, 2019  3:34 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: You don’t know how much I want help with one of my combos but I’m too afraid that people will say it’s terrible and that it sucks too

Look, don’t worry about what other people say. Single and dual layers may not stand a chance against the current meta, but there are sets you can buy online to get good parts from. Like this GT triple booster set here: https://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beybla...oster-set/

This set is a great way to get started on competitive stuff.
(Dec. 12, 2019  4:04 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2019  3:34 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: You don’t know how much I want help with one of my combos but I’m too afraid that people will say it’s terrible and that it sucks too

Look, don’t worry about what other people say. Single and dual layers may not stand a chance against the current meta, but there are sets you can buy online to get good parts from. Like this GT triple booster set here: https://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beybla...oster-set/

This set is a great way to get started on competitive stuff.
Is cyclops C4 any good

I just want to know

can someone send me a link to the first lookin for beys tournament
(Dec. 12, 2019  10:00 PM)Banana blader Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsy4Ty-4S4g

Here’s the link to the first part

That's my vid! Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4. Here are the LFB Tournament vids for the first Tournament
(Dec. 12, 2019  10:50 PM)MegaGreninja_ex Wrote: We should have one in Michigan

You should search for a Michigan thread and discuss it there. Or you can apply for the organizers quiz
Any combos For ace joker

Or vice leaped

Alright everyone. We have no reached the cap of participants. If anyone that hasn’t clicked the join tournament button and wishes to go, please let me know and you will be on the waiting list. And if anyone who has clicked the Join Tournament button needs to back out please let me know
(Dec. 15, 2019  11:38 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Alright everyone. We have no reached the cap of participants. If anyone that hasn’t clicked the join tournament button and wishes to go, please let me know and you will be on the waiting list. And if anyone who has clicked the Join Tournament button needs to back out please let me know

Anyone who wants to deregister from the tournament, just post in the thread. I'll see it, and remove you. You can even write @ immediately followed by DeceasedCrab (no space between them) and it'll summon me to the thread to perform my sinister magicks.
Again anyone wanting on the waiting list let me know.
Would anyone want to trade a X' or Qc' I have no TT drivers that are rubber.
MrBlade could you put me on the waiting list for now? I don't have plans for that weekend yet, so things might be in the clear. I could bring a stadium and help judge as well if you need.

DaGoldenPenguin, don't worry. KJ, a highly ranked Blader, only owns Hasbro Burst Beys, plus I assume you have Drain Fafnir because you have the Nothing Tip, which isn't the worst thing you could have.
Highly ranked lmao. Not yet. I think I'm somewhere in the Top 100-150 rn lol.
(Dec. 22, 2019  6:30 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Highly ranked lmao. Not yet. I think I'm somewhere in the Top 100-150 rn lol.

Well, a relatively high ranking, especially for a Hasbro Blader.