Nov

Lookin' For Beys

Levittown, PA
Tournament Results
Lookin' For Games
4354 New Falls Road
  The tournament will be in what the venue calls: The War Room. [NOTE]: This venue does NOT open before 11AM.
12:00PM on 11/10/2019
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

This is a $5 Venue Fee.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Get ready for this Burst Standard Format tournament at an indoor location where for a participant cap of 24, it is really good.

Participant Cap:
Due to being a first time organizer, there is a participation cap on their first tournament. The cap of the tournament is 24 participants. 
So.... Please be sure to join as soon as possible to make sure you'll have a spot on the Participant List.
thank you

PRIZES!:

Union Achilles Convert Xtend+ Retsu

RBV17: Tact Fafnir 11 Revolve Sen (CONFIRMED)

RLV3: Venom Hydra Zan (CONFIRMED)
1st Place will have 1st Pick, 2nd Place will have 2nd Pick, 3rd Place will get the remaining prize.

Arrive On Time:
     REGISTRATION will begin AT 11:30 AM. & THE TOURNAMENT WILL BEGIN AROUND 12:00 noon. 
     If you think you might be late, please let me know and we can try to work something out.
    PLEASE.... Be sure to pay the $5 venue fee.  Give your user name to the person at the door when you walk into the venue.

**Please Note: There will be ABSOLUTELY NO selling of any kind in the venue. Thank you. (However trading is allowed).

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Nov. 03, 2019  4:09 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2019  3:49 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: Hey MrBlade, can I judge? I have a B-09

You already asked him on Nov 1st. Why ask again? Maybe Blade's busy, or maybe you should just ask him at the location at the time of. Maybe he's already set on judges. Have you fully read the judge's guide yet?
Yes I have read the judge's guide. Thank you for the idea. I was just asking in advanced so I could know weather or not to bring my BeyStadium. Sorry for the spam if that bothered you.
I feel like you should bring your stadium just in case
Can I use my fafnir I got like 2 to 3 years ago
MrBlade if you need any substitute judges or extra stadiums, I can help.
MacBain19, you can use any Beyblade as long as it is a Burst Bey, and it is made by either Hasbro or Takara Tomy
(Nov. 05, 2019  1:04 AM)RaitonXDBlader Wrote: WHY THE PROSSSS

You'd think that most of the pros would go to bigger tournaments like the LazerBeamz one, but I assume that events like these are like a breath of fresh air. With all of the highly ranked players, it'll be harder to win, but your BeyRank could skyrocket, so it might be interesting.
(Nov. 05, 2019  1:08 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

You'd think that most of the pros would go to bigger tournaments like the LazerBeamz one, but I assume that events like these are like a breath of fresh air. With all of the highly ranked players, it'll be harder to win, but your BeyRank could skyrocket, so it might be interesting.

I suspect location is the bigger factor. This one is close enough for me, barely. NY isn't. Tournament location is more of a factor than tournament size.
Alright everyone the cap is now full if anyone who has put in that they're joining the tournament needs to back out, feel free to let me know.
Hey guys. I don't have a good string launcher. Can any of you tell me where I could find a good string launcher
(Nov. 05, 2019  9:34 PM)Faron215 Wrote: Hey guys. I don't have a good string launcher. Can any of you tell me where I could find a good string launcher

Well at this point I would not try and order one online, so try to look for one in a store like Walmart or Target.
(Nov. 05, 2019  5:19 AM)MrBlade Wrote: Alright everyone the cap is now full if anyone who has put in that they're joining the tournament needs to back out, feel free to let me know.

If a spot opens up can I join
(Nov. 06, 2019  12:28 AM)Banana blader Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  5:19 AM)MrBlade Wrote: Alright everyone the cap is now full if anyone who has put in that they're joining the tournament needs to back out, feel free to let me know.

If a spot opens up can I join

Normally there will be a waitlist at the Tournament. Just get there a little early so you can be like the first one on the list. If not all 24 people come they usually they ask all the people that are on the waitlist to get your name to participate, and to comfirm your still there

Hope this helps Smile
(Nov. 05, 2019  9:34 PM)Faron215 Wrote: Hey guys. I don't have a good string launcher. Can any of you tell me where I could find a good string launcher

(Nov. 05, 2019  9:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Well at this point I would not try and order one online, so try to look for one in a store like Walmart or Target.

If you have prime delivery, try Amazon.
(Nov. 06, 2019  12:50 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:

(Nov. 05, 2019  9:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Well at this point I would not try and order one online, so try to look for one in a store like Walmart or Target.

If you have prime delivery, try Amazon.

Not a bad idea!
Thx for the help I’ll be there
(Nov. 05, 2019  1:08 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

I WANT TO WIN AT LEAST
Thanks guys. I just ordered a cho-z achillies set with launcher on amazon prime. Thanks again! :)

I hope I get top third.

So for this tournament, I am not aloud to use a full takara tomy beyblade burst?  Thanks Diseased. I just read it.
I’ll win I’ll win I’ll win at least third?

I’m giving away a hell salamander for any gt combo
If you're the last post in a thread, don't make a new post; edit your previous post. That means you, Faron and Banana.

It's Burst Standard, so you can use any parts within the Burst Standard rulebook. Which you should read now.

Please go to the tournament, but do not be too discouraged if you don't make it to the finalsl. It can take many tournaments and a lot of parts before you start kicking major butt.
Would anyone be selling Ds or Ds'? I need a spare
Anyone want a nothing

Or a launcher grip

Any good Achilles combos or ace Pegasus combos

Attention all hasbro blader I will accept 2 has beys for any one tt bey