Nov

Lookin' For Beys

Levittown, PA
Tournament Results
Lookin' For Games
4354 New Falls Road
  The tournament will be in what the venue calls: The War Room. [NOTE]: This venue does NOT open before 11AM.
12:00PM on 11/10/2019
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

This is a $5 Venue Fee.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Get ready for this Burst Standard Format tournament at an indoor location where for a participant cap of 24, it is really good.

Participant Cap:
Due to being a first time organizer, there is a participation cap on their first tournament. The cap of the tournament is 24 participants. 
So.... Please be sure to join as soon as possible to make sure you'll have a spot on the Participant List.
thank you

PRIZES!:

Union Achilles Convert Xtend+ Retsu

RBV17: Tact Fafnir 11 Revolve Sen (CONFIRMED)

RLV3: Venom Hydra Zan (CONFIRMED)
1st Place will have 1st Pick, 2nd Place will have 2nd Pick, 3rd Place will get the remaining prize.

Arrive On Time:
     REGISTRATION will begin AT 11:30 AM. & THE TOURNAMENT WILL BEGIN AROUND 12:00 noon. 
     If you think you might be late, please let me know and we can try to work something out.
    PLEASE.... Be sure to pay the $5 venue fee.  Give your user name to the person at the door when you walk into the venue.

**Please Note: There will be ABSOLUTELY NO selling of any kind in the venue. Thank you. (However trading is allowed).

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Oct. 27, 2019  6:03 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  6:01 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: If you wany an Eternal i got one, but what are you willing to trade

money

You can't do that the venue doesn't allow selling. You can trade though.
(Oct. 27, 2019  6:06 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  6:03 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: money

You can't do that the venue doesn't allow selling. You can trade though.

ik can we do it outside ?????
(Oct. 27, 2019  6:10 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2019  6:06 PM)MrBlade Wrote: You can't do that the venue doesn't allow selling. You can trade though.

ik can we do it outside ?????
I mean... I guess it is possible.
Does the location sell beyblades?
Alright guys the prizes have arrived and the mysterious RBV17 and RLV3 are now known.

In the RBV17 we have...
Tact Fafnir 11 Revolve Sen!

In RLV3 we have...
Venom Hydra Zan! (yeah coincidentally it is the stock layer)
shota how are you going to be at two tournaments that start at the same time in two different states
(Nov. 01, 2019  2:43 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: shota how are you going to be at two tournaments that start at the same time in two different states

He might just didn't get to unregister before it hit 60 people in the NY Tournament
Hi Shota will join this tournament.
Not New York.
(Nov. 01, 2019  2:50 PM)shota Wrote: Hi Shota will join this tournament.
Not New York.

Thank You For The Clarification
Pumped for this, hope I can manage to win!
Alright, I can make it!

Also, is anyone selling anything?
So many new participants! Can't wait to see everyone there! BTW Ezzcalius are you coming to this tournament or are you going to NY?
Also MrBlade, I can judge for you and I have a B-09. And is anyone selling anything?
So excited if I can make it it will be my first tournament
(Nov. 02, 2019  2:04 PM)MacBain19 Wrote: So excited if I can make it it will be my first tournament

MacBain19, I don't see your name on the list.
Don't no if can mAkers it yet
(Nov. 02, 2019  2:04 PM)MacBain19 Wrote: So excited if I can make it it will be my first tournament

Anyways hope you can make it Smile
Just registered

How new do the bayblades have to be
(Nov. 02, 2019  6:19 PM)MacBain19 Wrote: Just registered

How new do the bayblades  have to be

The beyblades you use can be from any generation of Burst, that’s why the format is called Burst Standard.
Ayy, 17 People!!! Also updated my logo!
Ooh looks interesting. Not too far, and right after my birthday and birthday party so BEYS...
Hope to come!

Old is fine but they have to be real, no fakes. If you see Phillips head screws on your bey parts, they're fake. Launchers have Phillips head screws I think.
(Nov. 02, 2019  8:39 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

Old is fine but they have to be real, no fakes. If you see Phillips head screws on your bey parts, they're fake. Launchers have Phillips head screws I think.

Adding on to that they have to be burst beyblades, it says it in the format but old could also mean MFB and Plastic Gen
Hey MrBlade, can I judge? I have a B-09
(Nov. 03, 2019  3:49 PM)BladerJayCraft Wrote: Hey MrBlade, can I judge? I have a B-09

You already asked him on Nov 1st. Why ask again? Maybe Blade's busy, or maybe you should just ask him at the location at the time of. Maybe he's already set on judges. Have you fully read the judge's guide yet?