[London England UK Regents Park] 27/11/10 at 13:30! Tourny & Trades & PRIZES!

Poll: Which Park would you like the meet-up to be in?

Regent's Park
55.56%
St.James Park
44.44%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
Sorry guys, wont make it. School finishes at 2 pm and it would take an hour to get to london.
SATURDAY SCHOOL SUCKS... its just annoying... but sorry anyways
hey if there is someone with an earth eagle i will buy it
I'm sorry we haven't noticed this before, but you cannot charge for this tournament unless it is WBO-approved, and even then, it would have to follow the WBO Passport rules.
I was just about to take away the charges to attract more people anyway Uncertain
Sorry for ze inconvenience!

Yah guys you should really come, since the demand for this meet up isn't high, the chance of winning a prize is high! Therefore COME!
Yes, it's going to have to be removed.
just to say i can definetly come and im not being rude but i WILL WIN!!!! and call me JJ
i just bought a storm pegasis just for the rf and now i have a toptier combo (QUETZALCOATL CH120RF
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dam, I reckon MF Earth Bull GB145RS can take it. Still can't tap my MF Gravity Perseus R145 RF/R^F
(Nov. 23, 2010  8:25 PM)TehKevin10 Wrote: There are many sheltering grand trees which block out rain very effectively, so since they are so clustered, there are hardly rain drops that penetrate the branches. If it does rain, we will just find one of these spots.

Phew, got that?

Its winter, I reckon those trees are deciduous. In short: there are no leaves to block out the rain.
Yes your completely right, I went pass today on the way back from school, the leaves are there, just fewer of them than wanted.
I think you should try and find a sheltered location. Weather is going to be a major factor affecting attendance - I doubt people are gonna travel far to be cold and soaked if it rains/snows. Also, you could advertise who is bringing what stadiums and update the attendees list on the OP. Your extremely helpful guide on how to reach the location would be most helpful in the OP as well. The title of the thread should delete the bit about St. James's Park if possible. I really want this event to go well for you guys because you had the initiative to do it anyway, even if its not an official sanctioned event.
Yes sorry I have asked aron multiple times to update the op but he shruggs it off Uncertain
The idea was to find the boating house as just a meeting area, and looking at the weather on the date, we will walk a short distance to another distance.
Yes Aron dislikes editing posts, I will make it as glamorous as possible, yes he has given me permission to take over his account.
OKAY GUYZ EVERYTHING IS NEAT AND DUSTED ON OP!
- by Kevin (not ahmed rememz)
Well the weather forecast says it's gonna snow tommorow. THOSE WHO ARE BRAVE ENOUGH AND WITH ENOUGH BEY SPIRIT TO SURVIVE PLEAZ COME! PRIZES!
Yo Kevin come on MSN!
(Nov. 24, 2010  6:00 PM)aron101 Wrote: Well the weather forecast says it's gonna snow tommorow. THOSE WHO ARE BRAVE ENOUGH AND WITH ENOUGH BEY SPIRIT TO SURVIVE PLEAZ COME! PRIZES!
Yo Kevin come on MSN!

Lets hope it doesn't snow on Saturday. But we could find shelter at the bandstand (seen in Jingle All the Bey) - its only a short distance away from the boathouse café. Oh and someone should bring a blanket so our bottoms don't get worn from intense KOsPinching_eyes_2.
Yah guys I reckon since it's still only November that the Snow won't propperly set. The weather forecast says it will snow tonight so lets just see. Also metoffice are always wrong when it comes to snow!

IMPORTANT UPDATE : TIME CHANGE FROM 12:30PM TO 13:30PM, AN HOUR LATER BECAUSE OF A CHANGE IN MY MORNING ACTIVITY. Still better than me not coming and no prizes :p

I will update OP
The change in time is most welcomed.
OK time has been changed.

For insanely instant help, my MSN : lol_lastro@hotmail.co.uk
May let someone know my phone number if really needed.

Also I am now selling a TT Balance stadium is awesome use. It will be used for the tourny too ofcourse. I want to sell it for ~ £20 since intentionally bought for Moss at £27 from Ebay.
put me as a maybe but I am like 90% coming
Selling:

NIP Dark Wolf 145FS
NIP Storm
NIP Pegasis Clear Wheel
NIP Pegasis Face
Used Quetzalcoatl wheel (good offer needed)

Please offer a price via PM.
Hey dude BTW don't abuse NIP. I doubt opened pegasis parts can be factory sealed!
(Nov. 24, 2010  7:40 PM)aron101 Wrote: Hey dude BTW don't abuse NIP. I doubt opened pegasis parts can be factory sealed!

They are factory sealed in the same packet thats why. I didn't want to mislead anyone by saying NIP Storm Pegasis because they would think 105 RF is included.