[London England UK Regents Park] 27/11/10 at 13:30! Tourny & Trades & PRIZES!

Poll: Which Park would you like the meet-up to be in?

Regent's Park
55.56%
St.James Park
44.44%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
Whats the date and day of the tournament? Although there are no beypoints or credits in store, ill probably come for fun.
Selling:
Mint Iron Grey Beylauncher(Offer)
Mint Beypointer Only Ten Points (Offer)
Glad to have to on board!
Ben All questions should go towards me or Kevin through the PM system!
is anyone selling a led sight , beylauncher lr or meteo l drago pm me.
PM the kevin... He's got a meteo L-drago for you. He was willing to sell it to me for 15 pounds...
Haha, Iceburn
:libruhh: Guys I just got the 3rd place prize Grin
So the meetup is this Saturday at st James park
I may be selling my limited edition purple earth aquila with no box and it's in great condition
Kev show some respect to the 2th place winner at the BeyPit xD
Sonickid I hope you know that this is on saturday at 12:30PM AT REGENTS PARK, ALL INFORMATION ON PLACE ECT IS IN THE OP.

I sent pm to you about Earth Aquila.
Haha, Kev call him JJ.
Sorry guys can't make it this time.
It's okay. It won't be as funny though Libruhhh
sorry i cant make it too! :_(
Kevin I think it's a case of certain parents being strict. But there is others. I'll try and get other people to come.
I'm pretty sure I can make it. Will be bringing Attack Stadium if so.
Why thank you BladeStorm. Sure hope you can make it and Kevin there's somethings we need to discuss on MSN.
Guys, is there a sheltered place in the case of rain(or snow)? There seems to be a "West End VIP Day" according to TFL so transport may be disrupted in the area.
OK heads up guys, you want to be taking the following buses that pass by (or are close): 13, 46, 82, 113, 187. The 13 and 46 are one stop away so walk around the edge of St Johns Wood high street. From here on, you wil lwant to enter the park via the entrance by the mosque. The Mosque is labelled on the linked map added on the OP.

Now train wise, you guys want to get the Jubilee line somewhat and get off at St Johns Wood, or you can get off at Bakers street (Jubilee, metropolitain, bakerloo and some more?). From bakers street station you want to walk down the road on the right of the entrance/exit for 50 metres, cross the small road and enter one of the parks entrances, you can't miss it! At this stage you will be at a duck/swan feeding area and on your immediate right is a big bridge. You want to go the opposite direction so therefore turning right and walking for 2-3 mins to the Boathouse cafe. There are many boats parked here and across the path to this cafe is a kids yellow paddling boat pond.

With this in mind, refer to the regents park map! If your going from BakerStreet station, see point 5 (boathouse cafe) and look the path down is the 2-3 minute walk one! For the Mosque enterers, it's pretty much self explanatory!

There are many sheltering grand trees which block out rain very effectively, so since they are so clustered, there are hardly rain drops that penetrate the branches. If it does rain, we will just find one of these spots.

Phew, got that?