Pride in Pinner Park

Pinner Park Prosperity

Pinner Park Prophet

Like any of those?
Pinner Park Premier - 7/10

Pride in Pinner Park - 9/10

Pinner Park Prosperity - 7/10

Pinner Park Prophet - 6/10
Well I don't mind what it is just aslong as everyone likes/not botherd by it.
Will you put me down on the reserve list please?
I would Love(can't love because I'm a machine with a heart) to be on this team.
Sure dude. Are you going to the tounament on the 30th because if you are then that will highly boost your chances of joining. Also do you think you can make it to the tournament we are currently organizing?
(Apr. 21, 2011  1:56 PM)RAW Wrote: Sure dude. Are you going to the tounament on the 30th because if you are then that will highly boost your chances of joining. Also do you think you can make it to the tournament we are currently organizing?
Wow! It looks like our team is going to be a giant success! Wink
Ikr. Anyway, going to make a thread in "Event Propasals" in a couple of minutes, wish us luck ^^
ive never heard of pinner park but i might come
Well I put in the link at the last post of page two, hope you can come, looking foward to eeting you again.
I don't think you have even met him, Since he has never met you and been to any tourneys......
Who?

I guess one word posts are spams so...

Don't worry guys, the tournament will be official very soon...I think...hopefully....if we are lucky....maybe...nvm
i think he was talking about me i was gonna come to march of the bladers but becuase oof the protesets i couldnt
(Apr. 22, 2011  10:30 AM)MEECH Wrote: i think he was talking about me i was gonna come to march of the bladers but becuase oof the protesets i couldnt
I thought you went to the Regents Restricted Roundup?
Yeah.....I battled a dude call Meech
well it definitely wasn't me it was another guy then because by the time i read that thread there was no places left
Is it? How do you pronounce your name?

is it "Me-eik"

Me as in "Me love apples"

And Eik as in "Eik! I hate spiders" (Eik is sort of the sound you make"

Thus you make Me-eik=Meech

Awesome logic *nods*
FAIL its pronounced like peach but starrts with a m and spelt diffrently = meech
Oh....On the day I swear Akatsuki said my version but then maybe he said it wrong.
Only 6 days till the tournament... i hope all team members can turn up it is also advised that if you are on the reserves it would be best if you could turn up so that you have a bigger chance of being an official member.
Sorry guys. I am leaving this team because of the amount of trouble it causes between other teams. I'm not trying to blame a specific person but it's mostly because of RAW. Sorry guys, goodbye.
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:48 PM)aron101 Wrote: Sorry guys. I am leaving this team because of the amount of trouble it causes between other teams. I'm not trying to blame a specific person but it's mostly because of RAW. Sorry guys, goodbye.
If you would have reported this to him i'm sure he would of sorted this out! but...

Best regards in your new team,
BeyHyperKiller!
Do you guys mind taking me of your members list? I am still on there for some reason.
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:36 PM)aron101 Wrote: Do you guys mind taking me of your members list? I am still on there for some reason.
We can't RAW has a week ban!
Anyone want to tag up with for the Tag-Team tournament in two weeks?
I am going to edit OP now, also if any of you want to PM me about today's events for the diary, that will be great!