[London, England, UK] Machines With Hearts

...Or don't put big spaces in your signature because it will be nice to have are full team have the official team signatures Pinching_eyes Does smg4life01 even have the team signatures on he's?
He hasn't even posted here. I don't even think he has been online in a couple of days. I was kinda of neglecting that seeing on how we are going to meet up tomorrow...
Yeah, do you think he will turn up tomorrow?
Yeah he will, he has told me and he is on reserves that is why he is coming. I think he has also been to everyone since August if I am mistaken...
Right i have found a new member for us i am waiting for a reply on his age, beyblades etc! Do you think we could squeeze another member or do we have to put him on the reserves?
SMG4life is coming to the tourney with me since we are very close to each other. I'll make sure he comes. I'll make the sprite epic now.
(Apr. 15, 2011  9:36 PM)aron101 Wrote: SMG4life is coming to the tourney with me since we are very close to each other. I'll make sure he comes. I'll make the sprite epic now.

So now we've got a boost of team chemistry! Well thats a start!
xD

Where do you live then aron? PM if you do not wish to post here.

I am intrested because I live quite close to him as well.
So... any info on the tournament/Unofficial team meetup ? Was it fun?
Yes, not really, yes I will go into details when I reach home
Awesome tourney today guys! We have now gone to one tournament together as a team.
(Apr. 16, 2011  10:38 PM)aron101 Wrote: Awesome tourney today guys! We have now gone to one tournament together as a team.
Yeah! Just not with me... Unhappy
xD Don't be up set, it will be even better next time! About our team meet up, then venue may needs to be changed. Don't worry about this now because nothing is confirmed.

Anyway on a better note, I am going to start selling stuff at tournaments etc but sorry guys no team discounts xD

I am now going to put in another day in the team diary and I guess that is really it.

Just rememberd if any of you can find a team war for next tournament that would be great.
(Apr. 17, 2011  10:10 AM)RAW Wrote: xD Don't be up set, it will be even better next time! About our team meet up, then venue may needs to be changed. Don't worry about this now because nothing is confirmed.

Anyway on a better note, I am going to start selling stuff at tournaments etc but sorry guys no team discounts xD

I am now going to put in another day in the team diary and I guess that is really it.

Just rememberd if any of you can find a team war for next tournament that would be great.
Where are you planning our venue to be then for our team-meetup?
I was planning for the usual place (Regents Park) but some people including me can't make it there every fortnight. I am still looking so dw for now.
(Apr. 17, 2011  11:28 AM)RAW Wrote: I was planning for the usual place (Regents Park) but some people including me can't make it there every fortnight. I am still looking so dw for now.
Ok.
Should i try and get in a team war with TEAM BEYUNICORNOS, TEAM GALAXYSTORM, TEAM TITAN BLADERS, TTT or TEAM IYTD, if possible?
(Apr. 17, 2011  4:24 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote: Should i try and get in a team war with TEAM GALAXYSTORM, TEAM TITAN BLADERS, TTT or TEAM IYTD, if possible?

Don't forget us!
(Apr. 17, 2011  4:36 PM)Enzoxs Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  4:24 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote: Should i try and get in a team war with TEAM GALAXYSTORM, TEAM TITAN BLADERS, TTT or TEAM IYTD, if possible?

Don't forget us!
Sorry, i was trying to remember all the team names but i haven't heard of your team much so i couldn't remember you guys! Sorry!
i might leave beyunicrnos and conisder joning this team
(Apr. 17, 2011  5:11 PM)MEECH Wrote: i might leave beyunicrnos and conisder joning this team
We are not currently recruiting until we have had a couple of team meet-ups first however you can be placed on the waiting/reserves list if you really want to join our team.
BeyHyperKiller, I can get TTT down for a team war cos we're pretty close.
(Apr. 17, 2011  8:50 PM)aron101 Wrote: BeyHyperKiller, I can get TTT down for a team war cos we're pretty close.
Yes! Do your best as i am longing to be in a team war. Pinching_eyes_2 PM RAW ASAP.
I Would Tottaly Not Mind This Team War Thingy Btw's Im Actually Having a Team Meet-Up In Saturday Maybe We Could Meet-Up In The Bandstand? PM Me If Interested
Meech and Vortex-Pegas have both requested to be part of team MWH, you might both be placed on the standby members list if anything and in a couple of weeks be officially part of the team. We just need to do an evaluation on both of you so if you would like to PM our team leader (RAW) and he will deal with you from here.