[London, England, UK] Machines With Hearts

(Apr. 17, 2011  9:04 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote: Meech and Vortex-Pegas have both requested to be part of team MWH, you might both be placed on the standby members list if anything and in a couple of weeks be officially part of the team. We just need to do an evaluation on both of you so if you would like to PM our team leader (RAW) and he will deal with you from here.

Isnt Meech In IYTD?
(Apr. 17, 2011  9:05 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  9:04 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote: Meech and Vortex-Pegas have both requested to be part of team MWH, you might both be placed on the standby members list if anything and in a couple of weeks be officially part of the team. We just need to do an evaluation on both of you so if you would like to PM our team leader (RAW) and he will deal with you from here.

Isnt Meech In IYTD?

He was in our team, but now he's quit (i think).
(Apr. 17, 2011  9:02 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: I Would Tottaly Not Mind This Team War Thingy Btw's Im Actually Having a Team Meet-Up In Saturday Maybe We Could Meet-Up In The Bandstand? PM Me If Interested
Maybe... we have got a team meetup on April 30th, the day of the unconfirmed tournament, and some members might not be able to make it this Saturday as we have just had a tournament yesterday and if we take part in a team war this soon then a team meetup again on April 30th ... i think it might be a bit of problem, don't you?
However i might be mistaken.
(Apr. 17, 2011  9:10 PM)Enzoxs Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  9:05 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote:

Isnt Meech In IYTD?

He was in our team, but now he's quit (i think).
no i havent quit but if RAW lets me ill join the team
Woah, I have missed a lot in my 5 hour absense...

Meech-I wouldn't mind you being in the team, let me meet you again on the 30th and the first tournament of May, I will decide then.

Votex Pegas-Well...I don't know who the hell you are because you haven't even sent me a PM. I will look for ou tomorrow and discuss how this is going to happen.

PokeBlader-Sorry but I don't think we will accept for this Saturday, maybe we can do it after the tournament on the 30th? It should only take another 30 mins or even less. I shall contact smg to see how he also feels about satying after.

BeyHyperKiller-I will make the standby list right now but only put Meech on atm seeing on how I haven't spoken to Pegas myself.
(Apr. 17, 2011  10:17 PM)RAW Wrote: Woah, I have missed a lot in my 5 hour absense...

Meech-I wouldn't mind you being in the team, let me meet you again on the 30th and the first tournament of May, I will decide then.

Votex Pegas-Well...I don't know who the hell you are because you haven't even sent me a PM. I will look for ou tomorrow and discuss how this is going to happen.

PokeBlader-Sorry but I don't think we will accept for this Saturday, maybe we can do it after the tournament on the 30th? It should only take another 30 mins or even less. I shall contact smg to see how he also feels about satying after.

BeyHyperKiller-I will make the standby list right now but only put Meech on atm seeing on how I haven't spoken to Pegas myself.
Yeah i know about the Team war this Saturday. I thought it was a bit too soon? Confused
I'm tired and cba to talk about teams so I am not really going to do anything for the rest of today.
sorry im busy saturday its family stuff
(Apr. 18, 2011  6:58 PM)MEECH Wrote: sorry im busy saturday its family stuff
There wasn't nothing happening on Saturday anyway, we turned it down.

Are you a member of MWH now?
Well if he wants to be he can, because I am letting him in.
(Apr. 19, 2011  9:31 AM)RAW Wrote: Well if he wants to be he can, because I am letting him in.
He has confirmed he wants to be part of team MWH. Wink
Then I guess he is in it then xD
wat about me
am i in it
I will need to meet up with you in RL first or something a long those lines.
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:38 PM)EpelepticTofu Wrote: wat about me
am i in it
Like i said you are in the reserves for now until a couple of weeks, it would be best if you could come to the tournament on April 30th. Wink
(Apr. 19, 2011  9:01 AM)Enzoxs Wrote:

yeah im a member i think
(Apr. 19, 2011  6:17 PM)MEECH Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  9:01 AM)Enzoxs Wrote:

yeah im a member i think
Yeah you are officially look at the OP.
To Celebrate our new team we are trying to make an official tournament.

We are hosting it in this park on May 14th:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&xhr=...CBoQ8gEwAA

I know that is a road but to the left is Pinner Park.

I am trying to see if anybody is intrested or then I may have to change the venue, however that may only save you 50 minutes max.

I want to see who is interested so then I can include that in "Event Propasals". There will be a little side event of a Team Tournament if any show up.

So finally I would like to say that we may also include a Lucky Draw for a secret prize but that is going to be annouced at a later date.

So that is it and please PM or post below if you are intrested and then in a day or so I will try and make it official.

Best Regards,

Team MWH and Eclispe
(Apr. 21, 2011  10:17 AM)RAW Wrote: To Celebrate our new team we are trying to make an official tournament.

We are hosting it in this park on May 14th:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&xhr=...CBoQ8gEwAA

I know that is a road but to the left is Pinner Park.

I am trying to see if anybody is intrested or then I may have to change the venue, however that may only save you 50 minutes max.

I want to see who is interested so then I can include that in "Event Propasals". There will be a little side event of a Team Tournament if any show up.

So finally I would like to say that we may also include a Lucky Draw for a secret prize but that is going to be annouced at a later date.

So that is it and please PM or post below if you are intrested and then in a day or so I will try and make it official.

Best Regards,

Team MWH and Eclispe
Make a thread for it to see if anyone is interested, any name ideas? I'm thinking something like Team MWH Takeover?
No, make it something that doesn't have our name in it.
Yeah, I want it to be fir everyone. It is to celebrate us but thats all and the rest is for everyone.

Btw well no body can post in the event propasals to say that they are intrested but I guess I will just do it later today because more people will be interested if they see it is official. So I will start it after lunch.
(Apr. 21, 2011  12:24 PM)RAW Wrote: Yeah, I want it to be fir everyone. It is to celebrate us but thats all and the rest is for everyone.

Btw well no body can post in the event propasals to say that they are intrested but I guess I will just do it later today because more people will be interested if they see it is official. So I will start it after lunch.
No, i mean post it in WBO Organized Play » WBO General » Europe. Ok, so did you have anything in mind on the tourney name?
Pinner Park Premier

Pride in Pinner Park

Pinner Park Prosperity

Pinner Park Prophet

Like any of those?