World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[London, England, UK] Machines With Hearts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [London, England, UK] Machines With Hearts (/Thread-London-England-UK-Machines-With-Hearts)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

[London, England, UK] Machines With Hearts - RAW - Apr. 12, 2011

Intro:

Welcome, we are a brand new Beyblade team. We like to focus on the whole game in general. Whether it being testing, battling, physics or even just using pure instinct. You don't need to be good, you don't need to be, you don't even need to be medium, you will jus fit in no matter what!

Team Diary:

Prolog:

Prolog 2.o:

Day 1- Regents Restricted Tournament:

Day 2- Summer Eve Showdown

Day 3- BeyDay Bonanza 1
--------------------
Ok, now down to the serious part:

Members:

RAW~Founder-Best

BeyHyperKiller~Admin-Best Enthusiasm

smg4life01~Member-Best Inactivity

Ldrago2012~Member-The New Guy

Bey-Reaper~Member-Best Attendance

Renteo~Member-Best BeyPoints

Team War Record:

1/0/0

Mascot [Protoype]:

[Image: megatron_tutty_by_raw6319-d3fs0lz.png]

Notice Board:

We are NOT currently recruiting! We are though going to be recruiting in a couple of weeks so please pm me or post below if you want to join and we will put you on the Standby List. Being on the list does not grant you entry, I will be doing an evaluation of you.

Reserve List:

Epeleptic-tofu-Best Tofu

----------------------
The Missions

The Exp. Bars

Mission List

~Bleed Pain

~Cry Emotion

Will be updated often.

RE: [London, United Kingdom] Machines With Hearts - BladeStorm - Apr. 12, 2011

Lovely read; great team with great ethics and great members. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.

RE: [London, United Kingdom] Machines With Hearts - RAW - Apr. 12, 2011

Thank you, glad to have nice positive comment from you BladeStorm.

Yes we do have some great and valued UK members don't we. I agree, looking forward to seeing you and TTT on Saturday, maybe we might get a Team war in, who knows?

What sort of rules are we looking for to win a war?

You have 3 members

We have 3

You give numbers 1-3 to your team, same with us and we decide the rules between the person we are battling.

Who ever has 2 or more members who have won their battle win the War.

I may need to ask my members if they are willing to compete though so I may come bak to you with it.

RE: [London, United Kingdom] Machines With Hearts - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Apr. 12, 2011

BladeStorm are you going to be at 30th April tournament?

(Apr. 12, 2011  2:39 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote: BladeStorm are you going to be at 30th April tournament?

Where is that one? I have yet to get info on it.

RE: [London, United Kingdom] Machines With Hearts - ControL_s SouL_ - Apr. 12, 2011

Glad to see you like our team Bladestorm ^-^. We wish you good luck in future tournaments and meet ups! Smile

RE: [London, United Kingdom] Machines With Hearts - BeyHyperK!LLeR - Apr. 12, 2011

(Apr. 12, 2011  2:40 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  2:39 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote: BladeStorm are you going to be at 30th April tournament?

Where is that one? I have yet to get info on it.
Yeah i asked blitz and he will be hosting it at regents park bandstand again and he will post the thread this Saturday or Monday

Probabley Monday because he would like at least a couple day before annoucing another one. However he need to get it through proposals but then again there is no doubt seeing on how his tournaments has been suuccessful so far.

(Apr. 12, 2011  2:49 PM)RAW Wrote: Probabley Monday because he would like at least a couple day before annoucing another one. However he need to get it through proposals but then again there is no doubt seeing on how his tournaments has been suuccessful so far.
Yeah, most likely Tuesday because i have been talking to him through pm.

That seems good, BTW I am doing your userar now.

(Apr. 12, 2011  3:23 PM)RAW Wrote: That seems good, BTW I am doing your userar now.

Thanks.

Done, hope you both enjoy it...

Maybe you could make them a hyper link, Idk, do what you wish with.

RE: [London, United Kingdom] Machines With Hearts - ControL_s SouL_ - Apr. 12, 2011

I have Hyper Linked it and I love it. I shall be making us a Team Mascot Guys. Machine pokemon all fused together to make the Ultimate Machine! Or if you guys want something else then I could do it.

That will be great, make sure you include Gigagear xD

Of course Wink Anything you want in it BeyHyper?

[quote='aron101' pid='610360' dateline='1302619309']
Of course Wink Anything you want in it BeyHyper?
[err... not really maybe a beyblader... i don't know?

Haha That's okay, I'll make it now so sorry if I don't reply to anything.

I will be making smg4life01's avater later because I am on iPod atm.

We ARE now recruiting team reserves/standby members!

Yeah. Basically we want to get the word around and just go to a few tournaments/meet ups first.

So, if u would like to join the team you cannot do so right now however you can ask and we will put you on the reserves/standby list, so once we have had a few tournaments and meetups the first person on the reserves/standby list will be able to join!

Yup. That is around the right thing.

RE: [London, United Kingdom] Machines With Hearts - RAW - Apr. 13, 2011

Finished the third user bar, I can get the image quality a bit higher if it bothers you...

Sorry for double post, wont let me delete the other one.