[London, England, UK] Machines With Hearts

It LOOKS EPIK .....(high)
Lol nice. Also lol at your sig, is it because the robot has wings?
also, I think the mascot has to be the ultimate machine with heart;
alex mercer, also if the tournament is gonna be made official, i suggest we move the location to make it easier to accomidate the other teams
Well as far as I know quite a few members live local to that area and it is still London.

If it is a new area, no because I have to go there, take more pictures for directions etc.

I don't want it to be Bandstand because I don't want to it to be like any other tourney and I think new places is great.
touché, nicely put.
I was just thinking about our opponents at galaxy storm.
i honestly don't mind
Remember to put Rentao on the 29th since he is still part of the team and we don't want him to leave because he thinks we are leaving him out.
Okey dokey, I am making his signature later hopefully.

Also he hasn't actually posted in the thread Confused
(May. 07, 2011  8:48 PM)RAW Wrote: Okey dokey, I am making his signature later hopefully.

Also he hasn't actually posted in the thread Confused
Yeah, that is what i said to him... i also said that to Bey-Reaper that is why he started posting.
anyways, i was hanging out with hell-kid today and he isn't playing around BE CAREFUL TEAM
(May. 07, 2011  9:25 PM)Bey-Reaper Wrote: anyways, i was hanging out with hell-kid today and he isn't playing around BE CAREFUL TEAM
What was this for? A team meet-up? Anyways, who said were playing around *dark voice* we will destroy every and anything that gets in our way because together we are MACHINES! WITH! HEARTS!
Bey-Reaper it would help advertise our team more if you made the signature RAW made you your signature. It is up to you.
(May. 07, 2011  5:40 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  5:34 PM)RAW Wrote: I am now making Sig's because my user bars kinda sucked

Done Bey-Reapers:

[Image: beyreaper_ftw_by_raw6319-d3fsews.png]

Looking for feedback
Oh, i see, so everybody say goodbye to Mr Userbar!

Thats Pretty Awesome Just Make It a Bit Smaller And We Will Accept a Challenge From Your Team Anyday
I shall also make one for me after Rentao's

Starting on it now

EDIT: Thank you PokeBlader
(May. 07, 2011  9:38 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  5:34 PM)RAW Wrote: I am now making Sig's because my user bars kinda sucked

Done Bey-Reapers:

Looking for feedback

Thats Pretty Awesome Just Make It a Bit Smaller And We Will Accept a Challenge From Your Team Anyday
Yeah thats what i said. Also you know it was me who broke their Left spin Beylauncher at the tourney when i was facing you. Tired
also guys, im posting from dsi so i may be a bit less aactive on WBO than i'd like
Lol, I understand, sometimes I am on my iPod.

Btw almost down Rentao's signature.
(May. 07, 2011  9:42 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  9:38 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote:

Done Bey-Reapers:

Looking for feedback

Yeah thats what i said. Also you know it was me who broke their Left spin Beylauncher at the tourney when i was facing you. Tired

Oh Yeah That Sucked.
Here is Rentao's one:

[Image: rentao_by_raw6319-d3ft7n1.png]

Before any of you say anything. The reason it is green is because my PC just had a spaz attack so it messed the image up.
(May. 07, 2011  10:16 PM)RAW Wrote: Here is Rentao's one:

[Image: rentao_by_raw6319-d3ft7n1.png]

Before any of you say anything. The reason it is green is because my PC just had a spaz attack so it messed the image up.
Just Saying- He wanted Bakushin Susanoo.
In the PM you said Kakashi's Sharigan ¬¬
(May. 07, 2011  10:29 PM)RAW Wrote: In the PM you said Kakashi's Sharigan ¬¬
Oh yeah sorry thats what i meant, i got confused.
WTF, Confused with what?
Yeah, i think you should reverse the colours.
Well lets see what he thinks of it

By the way, sorry guys, at the moment Kai-V isn't replying to my messages and with less than one week to go, I doubt the tournament will go forward.
To all team members, there are only 2 spaces left in Beydays Bonanza 1, so just a little heads up...
hi there everyone
Ive heard that I've got a banner, where can I get it?