[London, England, UK] Machines With Hearts

(May. 09, 2011  7:58 PM)ControL_s SouL_ Wrote: Guys, you might as well wait till the 15th, cos IYTD is holding a team meet up and Hell Hounds and Michael from Triple Threat as well as the BBA division of IYTD will be there.
I already asked them that and they said no because raw lives to far away Uncertain
how do i put the pic as my sig?
MEET UP CANCELLED!!?? I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT !!!! >-:<
Hey IN Beyday Bonanza 1 where does the team meet?
Ok, i am able to post again now.

Bey-Reaper: Click change signature then put insert image.
Bey-Reaper 2nd post: Not enough people are able to come to pinner park, thats why.
EpelepticTofu: It says in the Beydays Bonanza thread! But anyway it is Regents Park Bandstand.
Yh sorry I have not been able either.

Nice to see my battles processed Smile However they were submitted wrong but it will probably be sorted soon hopefully.
(May. 17, 2011  5:38 PM)RAW Wrote: Nice to see my battles processed Smile However they were submitted wrong but it will probably be sorted soon hopefully.

You won 1 match lost 3 how were they done wrong?
Lol.

I meant the order they were submitted in.

The person(not mentioning names) submitted them like:

P1vs p2
p1vs p3
p1vs p4
p1vs p5

p2vs p3
p2vs p4
p2vs p5

p3vs p4
p3vs p5

p4vs p5
--------------
I think it is supposed to be submitted in the order of battles.

I am not blaming anyone, it was a mistake and do not want to make a fuss of it. Just wanted to get that across.
(May. 17, 2011  5:48 PM)Blitz Wrote: You won 1 match lost 3 how were they done wrong?

They were not in chronological order, as they should be.
I will be editing OP later today.
------------
Lol Kai-V explained it in one sentance, common sense rules!
Great day today! Raw, Bey-Reaper and myself turned up! Unfortunately none of us got to the finals Unhappy .... But we all done exceptionally well!
Well at least we all won at least one battle.

I will be writing diary later today, too bad we never got a actual team war down but maybe we can do it a bit more efficiently next time Eee
Oh yeah forgot to say thanks to RAW for selling me Flame Byxis Starter - NIB.
So i advise any of you in this team (and outsiders) to buy from him.
...Yo

RAW hasn't really been online in a while I think...

We went the cinema today-To watch Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D.

I is not sure if he tld u lot about wat he is doin but he mentioned something like he is going to make ranks/levels for the team

also i is a new member so Hi....
(Jun. 02, 2011  10:38 PM)iicsuucsm Wrote: ...Yo

RAW hasn't really been online in a while I think...

We went the cinema today-To watch Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D.

I is not sure if he tld u lot about wat he is doin but he mentioned something like he is going to make ranks/levels for the team

also i is a new member so Hi....
Ok, welcome. Raw was online earlier today. I know your a friend of RAW but Kai-V may think this is kinda spam (it kinda is). Do you know any more information on the Ranking/leveling he is doing?
Ahhh...dude why are you such a carp head, I wanted to annouce it.

Anyway, basically, I will be giving everybody ranks and levels in the team. Right now EVERYONE starts on a level 1. To move up I will be setting different tasks for you to complete in a liminted amount of time. 

As your level increases so does the difficulty of the tasks or should a say "Missions".

The "Exp Bar" for level one needs to be filled by 5 points before advancing to level 2. While leveling up, you would recieved and certain amount of bonus points based on how much the RNG give you (Random Number Generator).

These bonus points can be traded in for a extra raffle ticket at a tournament, a free win if I battle you and many other things I have yet to think of xD

I do not think the next tournament has been annouced but the tasks for the next tournament is:

Level 1-Win 1 Battle- 1 Point
Level 1-Win 3 Battles-2 Points
Level 1-Successfully beat a Blader who has a average BeyPoint difference of 25+- 3 Points
Level 2-Successfully beat a Blader who has a average BeyPoint difference of 50+- 2 Points

Level 1 Exp Bar- --/10

Level 2 Exp Bar- --/15

This is not all and a lot more infomation will be updated sometime soon so please keep checking.

And remember guys, we are Machines With Hearts!
(Jun. 03, 2011  12:08 AM)RAW Wrote: Ahhh...dude why are you such a carp head, I wanted to annouce it.

Anyway, basically, I will be giving everybody ranks and levels in the team. Right now EVERYONE starts on a level 1. To move up I will be setting different tasks for you to complete in a liminted amount of time. 

As your level increases so does the difficulty of the tasks or should a say "Missions".

The "Exp Bar" for level one needs to be filled by 5 points before advancing to level 2. While leveling up, you would recieved and certain amount of bonus points based on how much the RNG give you (Random Number Generator).

These bonus points can be traded in for a extra raffle ticket at a tournament, a free win if I battle you and many other things I have yet to think of xD

I do not think the next tournament has been annouced but the tasks for the next tournament is:

Level 1-Win 1 Battle- 1 Point
Level 1-Win 3 Battles-2 Points
Level 1-Successfully beat a Blader who has a average BeyPoint difference of 25+- 3 Points
Level 2-Successfully beat a Blader who has a average BeyPoint difference of 50+- 2 Points

Level 1 Exp Bar- --/10

Level 2 Exp Bar- --/15

This is not all and a lot more infomation will be updated sometime soon so please keep checking.

And remember guys, we are Machines With Hearts!
Wow! Great! Should there be a way to lose points for e.g: Say like your bey rank is 4th in the world but you lost to someone who was 400th in the world.... maybe they could like lose a point or something...

I thought level 1 exp bar was out of 5?

But anyway the whole thing will be great once it has started. Its funny because i was just about to PM you about having a little ranking system for the team but this is even better! Great Idea!
Okay Dokay, I have made some templates with iicsuucsm (What kinda user name is that?).

Haven't gone around to doing Rentao's and ET's but will soon.

So here is mine: [Image: raw__s_exp_bar_by_raw6319-d3hx7n5.png]

BHK's: [Image: bhk_by_raw6319-d3hx7wj.png]

BR's: [Image: br__s_by_raw6319-d3hx7z8.png]

As you can see, there are 10 spaces. Every time you get a point I will fill it in. When it reaches full capacity, you will be taken to level 2, be given your random BP (Bonus Points) and also will get 20 spaces to fill in.

Some tasks are limited, e.g: I may say you have the next three tournaments to; Come in the top 10 in a double elimination or/and in the top 2 people in your group. After three tournaments the mission may be gone forever or may return at a later date.

Some missions will be permanent so do not worry about that.

I will now be updating the OP with all the new news very soon (today hopefully).

If you wish to put your Exp. Bar in your signature, please do so. I will be putting them in the OP so don't worry if you can't/don't want to.
(Jun. 03, 2011  10:38 AM)RAW Wrote: Okay Dokay, I have made some templates with iicsuucsm (What kinda user name is that?).

Haven't gone around to doing Rentao's and ET's but will soon.

So here is mine: [Image: raw__s_exp_bar_by_raw6319-d3hx7n5.png]

BHK's: [Image: bhk_by_raw6319-d3hx7wj.png]

BR's: [Image: br__s_by_raw6319-d3hx7z8.png]

As you can see, there are 10 spaces. Every time you get a point I will fill it in. When it reaches full capacity, you will be taken to level 2, be given your random BP (Bonus Points) and also will get 20 spaces to fill in.

Some tasks are limited, e.g: I may say you have the next three tournaments to; Come in the top 10 in a double elimination or/and in the top 2 people in your group. After three tournaments the mission may be gone forever or may return at a later date.

Some missions will be permanent so do not worry about that.

I will now be updating the OP with all the new news very soon (today hopefully).

If you wish to put your Exp. Bar in your signature, please do so. I will be putting them in the OP so don't worry if you can't/don't want to.
Wow! They are awesome! Only thing is now other teams may copy your idea and just change it a bit! Anyways we will always be the first team to of experienced this system! XD
Lol, I am fine with it, who knows, maybe it will get big and be a official thing...xD

Anyway, glad you like the Exp. Bars!
(Jun. 03, 2011  11:50 AM)RAW Wrote: Lol, I am fine with it, who knows, maybe it will get big and be a official thing...xD

Anyway, glad you like the Exp. Bars!

Once i get my new signature made with a mixture of both my pics in my sig atm i will put my exp bar in the signature. But atm it won't as my sig is too big.

Anyways i am in the middle of the Beydays Bonanza 1 report.
(Jun. 05, 2011  3:49 PM)RAW Wrote: Got the mission list ready!
[Image: missioon_list_by_raw6319-d3i3ups.png]
...Ah gee... now everyone else is going to get a head start because i can't come to the 25th! Well this isn't fair! XD
Lol, sorry dude. Also there was no need to quote a post right above yours xD
Haha! True! Its a habit! Well i guess if Winner of Pinner goes ahead i need to pick up on the missions!