[London, England, UK] Machines With Hearts

looks quite easy, well it is level one lol still I should be able to complete it in the upcoming tournament.
looks quite easy, well it is level one lol still I should be able to complete it in the upcoming tournament.
I'm updating the Team stats and Rentao isn't on the members list in the OP. Could someone please confirm if Rentao is on the team or not?
He is in the reserves however if he attends the upcoming tournament, he will be a official member.

Basically, Yes!Wink
I am just going to say goodbye to my team for the next week as i am going away... So i won't be active till next Wednesday... I am keeping this message short because i don't want it to look like spam. Bye Guys...
Sorry for double post but i am bored and ....

I have just been messing about lately with combos and stuff and i came across a combo including WB. I know WB is very outclassed by the likes of RS CS and RSF... tips like that... but i think WB can compete with some tips when used in the following combo; Basalt Bull/Kerbecs 230 WB. I know CS is the No.1 known performance tip when used with Basalt 230. So i decided to do some unrecorded testings of Basalt Kerbecs 230 WB VS Hell Bull BD145 WD, the results were some what random and annoying. My combo won by out spin sometimes and the same with opponent. The only one disadvantage i found was my combo got KO a few times so...

However this wasn't really a fair testing since my stadium isn't 'great' and my launchers are playing up. I know there is already a thread in the beyblade customization but i wanted secure testing against a top tier bey more fairly. So i would appreciate if someone could do some testing of this bey or try it out.
(Jun. 22, 2011  6:55 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Sorry for double post but i am bored and ....

I have just been messing about lately with combos and stuff and i came across a combo including WB. I know WB is very outclassed by the likes of RS CS and RSF... tips like that... but i think WB can compete with some tips when used in the following combo; Basalt Bull/Kerbecs 230 WB. I know CS is the No.1 known performance tip when used with Basalt 230. So i decided to do some unrecorded testings of Basalt Kerbecs 230 WB VS Hell Bull BD145 WD, the results were some what random and annoying. My combo won by out spin sometimes and the same with opponent. The only one disadvantage i found was my combo got KO a few times so...

However this wasn't really a fair testing since my stadium isn't 'great' and my launchers are playing up. I know there is already a thread in the beyblade customization but i wanted secure testing against a top tier bey more fairly. So i would appreciate if someone could do some testing of this bey or try it out.

You can see MF-H Basalt Cancer 230WB featured in some finals with ControL_ using it.
(Jun. 22, 2011  7:42 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  6:55 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Sorry for double post but i am bored and ....

You can see MF-H Basalt Cancer 230WB featured in some finals with ControL_ using it.
What tournament?
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:42 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: What tournament?

Can't remember but look through Blitz's videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/KidDragoon
xD send him to do the hardwork.

Anyway, sorry I couldn't wish you luck Rentao but the whole day I was thinking about you and hoping you do well. Also do you know if you completed any of the missions?

Sorry, and another thing, everyone does know that Rentao is a official member now!

......You can also complete the same mission more than once, even on same day.
I'm back... I think you should update the ops with the mission bars?
Ah hah, will do, just waiting to see what missions Rentao has completed.

Let's give it a couple more days, if no reply, then I will just update it with everyones info from 0.

Just realized I can check his win/lose record and see what he got *facepalm*
Hey cna any of you come to the meet up im holding check my thread.
Right, next tournament coming up on August the 20th, the usual's, RAW and Bey-Reaper will probably show, Rentao, i trust you will, once we've met you then you won't be in the reserves anymore...

It is also a chance to complete some of our missions.
Ok, so I will be off to iicsuucsm's soon so I will update the OP etc all at his.

At least now I have loads of time on my hands.
Rentao-BeyDays Bonanza 2- Won 4 matches- 2pts.
when can i join??
You haven't been attending tournaments... you haven't been online... your beypoints are just terrible... your not even coming to bey-thunder... no one in our team has actually seen you...

Different subject now... We are now currently recruiting! Beypoints have to be over RAW's beypoint number when you join! One of our team members would of had to of seen you before you join.
Ok, I shall now update, the members list as well as the Mission Rankings. How many wins did you and Ldrago2012 win?
I won 2 and lost 3 and L-Drago2012 won 1 and lost 4. Also there is something i am not happy about.
Who won the team war?
Team War?

Anyway, seeing on how it was his first tournament and he's our newest member, does Ldrago2012 want to write something for the team diary?
(Aug. 21, 2011  3:38 PM)RAW Wrote: Team War?
Yea, BeyHyperkiller set up a team war! Didn't you know RAW?
So team Hero's won that's good.