[London, England, UK] Machines With Hearts

(May. 08, 2011  1:48 PM)rentao Wrote: hi there everyone
Ive heard that I've got a banner, where can I get it?
Scroll up, if you don't like it then you can ask RAW to improve or if you want you can ask a signature shop to do one like i have. But Raw done my userbar. Wink
(May. 08, 2011  1:48 PM)rentao Wrote: hi there everyone
Ive heard that I've got a banner, where can I get it?

Code:
[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/127/7/c/rentao_by_raw6319-d3ft7n1.png[/img]

Put that into your sig, if you want me to edit it I can or if you want something completely different you can go to a sig shop if you want. I will not mind if you ask me again.
If Prophet of Pinner Park does go ahead, can we have a quick count of who will be able to come, remember this is a tournament so anyone will be able to come. If it doesn't go ahead it might turn into a team meetup so who will be able to come?
wow looks great
thanx RAW
wait how do i actually put it on, it says it needs a link
It was in the code I posted....

List:

SMG

Aron

Eclipse

BeyHyperKiller

RAW

Bey-Reaper
---------------------
I got full list somewhere in my topic drafts, all together I think around 10-12 people.
(May. 08, 2011  3:03 PM)rentao Wrote: wow looks great
thanx RAW
wait how do i actually put it on, it says it needs a link
Click copy image URL. Then paste it were you need to.
EpelepticTofu and Rentao, will you be able to attend this meetup/tournament?
the one on 14
very likely, what other teams are coming?
(May. 08, 2011  9:11 PM)rentao Wrote: the one on 14
very likely, what other teams are coming?
It might just be a team meetup.
I dnt know if poke blader is coming to the meetup, but i will be going with bey-reaper, ahmed and saint. so if pokeblader dosn't come it ill be me vs 3 ok.
Yes! Ha! I know Ahmed!
(May. 08, 2011  9:44 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote: Yes! Ha! I know Ahmed!
Yes! Ha! Well Done! LOL!
Same, he was the only one I beat last tournament.
(May. 08, 2011  9:47 PM)RAW Wrote: Same, he was the only one I beat last tournament.
Well thats not nice lool! wat did he use? earth bull or sumthin?
Dnno, I will check video tomorrow.

Also if Rentao attends the meet up, he can take my spot unless HK doesn't mind 4v1
ill come so theres a meetup in the 14th?
Well it is meant to be a official tournament but mods never replied to my messages. I doubt they will accept it not but it will be good if they do.

Seeing on our team made plans we just might aswel go anyway.

On iPod so still haven't got full list but I think these people may be able to attend;

RAW

BHK

BR

HK

PB (maybe)

Rentao

Akatsuki

Eclispe

aron

SMG

Ahmed

Saint
-----------------
I might try next month or something to get a event running. I may propose it after all this BeyDay hype is over.
why do we not want to challenge other teams?
Well we do. I think on the 28th we are challeginf TTT (well I am going to ask tomorrow or closer to the date).
Any way just to let all you guy know, i was talking to matt(blitz) and he said he might organise a meetup on the 21st or sumthin to get ppl pumpped up for beydays 2011.
Ohh yeh i dnt mind 4 vs 1. and wer exactly in pinner park is the meet up? (iv never been there befor?)
Oh yh I was goin to include all that in the tournament thread. I may make one tomorrow as a meet up thread to let other members know.

I will also send you pictures of the park tomorrow. EVERYTHING will be done 8:30-9ish
Guys, you might as well wait till the 15th, cos IYTD is holding a team meet up and Hell Hounds and Michael from Triple Threat as well as the BBA division of IYTD will be there.
what is bba dicvision of IYTD?
oh my god why every time i post something it doubles and then I get warnings?
Pinner Park?! AHH Thats Too Far! Do It In Regents.