[London, England, UK] IYTD

Thats great. The more the merrier. I'd advise ppl to bring a stadium or two. Ill be bringing mine though.
We will probably be going to the fountain to check the area out, as i have never been there.
With blitz around we even have a tour guide, jokes Grin

So 12 at bandstand, tomorrow. See ya'll there.
awesome!!!! i cant wait il go to sleep now! wait its 1AM!!!! zomg i wont wake up Chocked_2 il just have to listen to wake up by suicide silence xD Tongue_out
ha lol, i stayed up too, but i read a book instead.
Cant wait now, but i cant do anything, my family is still asleep! And they usually wake up earlier!
So its Me, bradley, Aron (Ahmed, methinks) and Matt. This is gonna be a great practice.
Hopefully Matt wont trash us all.
he wont cuz iz too awesome heh.... i just woke up but i cant listen to wake up suicide silence D:.
1 cna btae mtat w1ht dRak WoFL 154 Fs LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!11!1
ok im random -_-" it happens when im tierd i will be Ch4geHmaZonG1Ng m3h PwN LEzAr!!!111!
PNW!!!!!! :D to pwn ppl ok i need to like do somthing to wake me up xD
I'll defenitely be coming and I'll bring my stadium along too, Doubt I'll thrash you lot I'm trying out some attack types haha.
the thing is, my parts are so outdated... Dont even have ANY explosion parts or 4D parts...
Really sucks... But nevertheless, my combos still PWN! i mean are ok... Tongue_out
i NEED good tall attack combos against 230 oh btw mat do u take me challenge xD with my dRak WoFL 154 Fs LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!11!1
WHOA!! My alarm flopped on me! I'll leave my house now!
You can still make it if you hurry.
Working on new team thread soon.
Please post on there, not here anymore.
Wait a bit b4 posting, as i need to reserve some posts for extra team info.
And Bradley, PM me some info on your meetup with N. Like date, what u did and stuff.
wat??? sorry but im a bit brain dead atm 2 monsters just really f*** me up Dx and im love sick Dx god i want to die
Dont worry, i wont be needed soon, but it will have to be done. We are keeping all records of IYTD activity.
lol wat do u need to know?
Date, what you did and funny shizz basically.
Im posting new thread now.
DO NOT POST NOW!!!
I need to reserve a few posts after the OP.
Ok now, MOD PLEASE CLOSE!