[London, England, UK] IYTD

(Apr. 14, 2011  4:47 PM)aron101 Wrote: Ben, you missed my awesome meet up!!! LeeDraciel himself came (and he failed epicly(no wins LOL))

¬¬

He let you guys win....Tired
Haha! that sounds more like Lee... Dont get ur hopes up Aron!
Anyway, u lot do know this is kinda like SPAMMING!?!?! I let ya'll off for now
but seriously, we better keep this to PMs and the thread for the meetup, ok? Thanx
Not really your so called "Spam" we are having a fun chat which is on the same subject of past posts in said thread so said post is not what you call as a "spam"*Nods*

Anywhooo...you do meet ups on Mondays? A bit un practicle don't you think with people with work and school and it is at the beginning of the week and all so not like people can have a late night.
Yeah, no worries on spam then... just it may be cluttering up the team thread... dw though Grin
Anyway, the monday we are having the meetup on is a holiday, so... Usually its on a sunday...
Oh yeah sorry, forgot it was a bank holiday xD

OK yeah, now I understand.
Guys, Im Back From my HOLIDAY!!! It was Great. But Some Mental Man Tried Selling me two Carped Up Books: Sacred Cornwall and Love Stories!! 0_o<Off Topic Yeah..
So Any Time this The Remaining days of this week or Next Week, And in Two Weeks Time Im Busy on the Royal Wedding Holiday! Easter Weekend Im Free
You missed today which is a shame but welcome back and hope you enjoyed your holiday Smile All mental men aside
Lol, mental men... Had some bad run ins myself... (Makes me shudder to think of it Grin)
Anyway, welcome back and hope you had a good time!
Putting that aside, im still on holiday...
Therefore i could organise something on the Easter weekend, but the 25 April (Monday after Easter sunday, DUH!)
is still on otherwise. I hoping TheFusionRuler can go, cause i dont wanna want to go down to London twice in a week... Grin
hmmm well im advancing on my djing alot faster then i thought i might be able to make it but still not sure i need to confirm it
Dont worry mate. U can turn up late. Just post here, PM or send a text on the day.

TheFusionRuler@ If ur gonna get B/W then get White. U get frikin Zekrom! What more? Grin
Ha, LOL Thanks Wi-Fi WILL FINALLY WORK FOR ME!! HA HA HA!! BTW:What Version You Got. Because In My Heart Gold. MY WIGGLYTUYFF PWNS ALL!!!
But If We do have a meet up you guys Better watch out, I Got me Some New Beys (Lets just say I have alot of Top-Tier Parts...!!)
BTWA: The Monday I Should Be Free.. But Like I Said Before the Week After the Easter Week Im Away, And How long are your Guys Easter Holidays Because Mine is 2 Weeks. I have Next week then School..;(
I got Pearl, Platinum, Soulsilver and White. Woohoo!
Plz state WHICH monday! I dont know which one ur talking about atm...
Ok, Then
Monday 18th April, This Monday-Free (Tell you if anything comes up)
Monday the 25th April Easter Monday-Free (Tell you if anything comes up)
Monday 2nd NOT FREE!! BUSY!! THAT FRIDAY,SATURDAY AND SUNDAY BEFORE ASWELL!!!
I may be getting Black Soon. I Dunno I Wanna Get it. Don't Matter to me about the exclusive Pokemon Cus my Bro has Pokemon White, He can Trade with me
BTW: When I Get the Game Nintendo WI-FI WILL WORK HAZAR!!
Yep, i felt like that when i got White. WiFi, hooray!
Anyway, if ur bro has white, then get black. Ull both have the whole range of the Unova dex.
Monday 25th April is the day of the meetup, and ur free, so everything is good.
I still need ur phone number though. I already have ToRmEnTeD and Soldier's and i still need
urs and N's, if needed.
Yeah, Wait I will PM you with it later. And I Will tell you If anything come up, HOPEFULLY NOT!!!!
So do you know who is coming?
Idk actually. I think Soldier said he was free, and ToRmEnTeD may be able to make it depending on his DJ stuff.
I still not sure about AB and N. (AB hasnt been posting anything for a while...)
may i ask.... why is ab guy in iytd? cose no one knows him??? and is being like beyunit
true, but he and Soldier are friends...
Idk, maybe N should kick him...
But we should give him one more chance
Ill send him an inactivity PM later... This is shameful...
Yeah, 1 Member gone and maybe another.. But Im sure may people will be wanting to JOIN THE GREATEST TEAM EVAH!! TO US!!
lol dont get so hyped were a alright team Tired so yea just chill
Wow, ToRmEnTeD finally isnt hyper himself...
This brings a tear to my eye...
But yes i agree with him. And yes we may have ONLY one spot if AB goes.
Ill send the PM after dinner pt 2
(Apr. 18, 2011  6:42 PM)Manicben Wrote: Wow, ToRmEnTeD finally isnt hyper himself...
This brings a tear to my eye...
But yes i agree with him. And yes we may have ONLY one spot if AB goes.
Ill send the PM after dinner pt 2
grr your lucky im not aloud to swear on wbo i would have mad you cry lol jk jk its just im k now
so.... wats going on with that dude o_0
is it just me or is this thread dying o.O