[London, England, UK] IYTD

I think I may be able to attend on monday
Smile
YES!!! Grin
This piece of news just made my day!
(After sitting in the car with a whole bunch of flowers in my face for 9 hours... Dont even ask...)
This is awesome, if N is there, we will have no problems! Unless he says he cant, then everything will fall to ASH!!! (Quote from pokemon 2000, i know...Uncertain)
im pretty sure i can make it on monday if i dont have dj practise or to work with my band but im pretty sure il make and i wont be as hyper as last time so need to worry ok Tongue_out just keep me away from sweets and beyblade tournaments lol oh and ps if you guys have pokemon diamond as well il face you with my darkai lol but yea im not bringing my huge case cose i now have a massive tool box unless you guys want to buy stuff off me Tongue_out and im not bringing my stadium.... ok now breath lol XD
oh sorry about the double post but i have a really bad cut on my wrist and arm and leg [srsly dont ask Tired] so yea also i might change my username to my dj name witch is dj f34r Tongue_out kthxbai lol
(Apr. 07, 2011  4:55 PM)ToRmEnTeD Wrote: im pretty sure i can make it on monday if i dont have dj practise or to work with my band but im pretty sure il make and i wont be as hyper as last time so need to worry ok Tongue_out just keep me away from sweets and beyblade tournaments lol oh and ps if you guys have pokemon diamond as well il face you with my darkai lol but yea im not bringing my huge case cose i now have a massive tool box unless you guys want to buy stuff off me Tongue_out and im not bringing my stadium.... ok now breath lol XD
oh sorry about the double post but i have a really bad cut on my wrist and arm and leg [srsly dont ask Tired] so yea also i might change my username to my dj name witch is dj f34r Tongue_out kthxbai lol

Ha, if u dont want us to ask, why bother mentioning it... Pinching_eyes
Anyway, thats good, more people... And ive got pearl, platinum, soulsilver and white, so yeah... Challenges will be accepted... I ve got a heck of lv100 pokemon...
MWAHAHAHAAA XD
So, we do need stadiums, sadly, so we need ppl to bring some or at least one or two. Im definitely bringing mine so its good, but its best if someone brings another,
u know, for training purposes... (If it was winter, we would blade on the ice, old school style Tongue_out)

ControL_@ Sorry, cant make it. I already stated so in the thread. Another shame.
I mean, im in germany, so yeah... Unhappy

In that case, im counting on you lot to represent us at this event. It may not be official, but i dont want our team missing out on stuff. I see ToRmEnTeD is going, and prob TheFusionRuler, but that should do. When i get back, I want to see u lot carrying some sweet new beys and grins on your faces as i stare in jealousy... Uncertain
The FusionRuler got meteo-ldrago today and hes orders flamy byxis and hell kerbecs
(Apr. 07, 2011  6:14 PM)Manicben Wrote: Ha, if u dont want us to ask, why bother mentioning it... Pinching_eyes
Anyway, thats good, more people... And ive got pearl, platinum, soulsilver and white, so yeah... Challenges will be accepted... I ve got a heck of lv100 pokemon...
MWAHAHAHAAA XD
So, we do need stadiums, sadly, so we need ppl to bring some or at least one or two. Im definitely bringing mine so its good, but its best if someone brings another,
u know, for training purposes... (If it was winter, we would blade on the ice, old school style Tongue_out)

ControL_@ Sorry, cant make it. I already stated so in the thread. Another shame.
I mean, im in germany, so yeah... Unhappy

In that case, im counting on you lot to represent us at this event. It may not be official, but i dont want our team missing out on stuff. I see ToRmEnTeD is going, and prob TheFusionRuler, but that should do. When i get back, I want to see u lot carrying some sweet new beys and grins on your faces as i stare in jealousy... Uncertain

That's a shame Ben, I hope you make it to the next one?
(Apr. 07, 2011  9:45 PM)aron101 Wrote: That's a shame Ben, I hope you make it to the next one?

Yep definitely. And the tournament after the restricted one, we shall win that raffle prize!!! Grin
Yes we shall!!! (250 tickets each as the book is 500 tickets!)
Uh oh, i will waste my whole money reserve...
but...
WHO CARES, ITS WORTH IT!!! lol XD
jokes, but yes, we shall buy a eye popping amount of tickets...
MWAHAHA
4 som strange reason out of da blue Enzo kicked me out of beyunicornos so is it ok if i join dis team
You heard TheFusionRuler, no more members!!!
So what now?

So where u goin on holiday?
Everyone tomorrow we'll meet around 1 oclock till whenever anyone wants to leave
(Apr. 10, 2011  9:06 PM)N Wrote: Everyone tomorrow we'll meet around 1 oclock till whenever anyone wants to leave

Oh damn! this monday? I still have school till Friday
lol i just woke up im gonna get ready and leave Tongue_out actualy im more brain dead as i stayed up till 2:00 am playing black prophecy [its awsome!!!!!! <off topic i know, i know Tired ] im not to sure on filming it as our annual team meet up [ wait... im gonna be hosting that lol (if N lets me.grrrrr, angry socks lol) ] right ima jump in the shower and get ready kthxbai lol i hope most ppl can come and not just me and N or me and manicben Tiredright srsly now kthxbai lol
WOAH!!!
I BELIEVE I SAID CLEARLY
at Monday the 25 of April
WHICH IS IN TWO WEEKS TIME!!!
For heavens sake, use what the optitians gave you! (glasses, duh!)

Anyway, have fun! Grin
hey guys i might not make it for the next meet up cose i have dj practise so yea sorry Tired
ah well
thats fine. u came to the other meetups so thats ok.
U have already redeemed urself.
HOWEVER, i still want the rest of ya to come!
No petty excuses!
Ben, you missed my awesome meet up!!! LeeDraciel himself came (and he failed epicly(no wins LOL))
Hey, dont blame me! I'm in Germany atm!
Anyway, ill come to any other meetups u organise.
PS: WTF! Lee lost all his battles!? no way... lol
Yes way, he failed! According to him he didn't even bring his best combo's (he so did).
(Apr. 14, 2011  4:47 PM)aron101 Wrote: Ben, you missed my awesome meet up!!! LeeDraciel himself came (and he failed epicly(no wins LOL))

He got a win versus ControL_!