[London, England, UK] IYTD

true, i wanna have a team where almost all members can go to meetups or
at least interact (proper selling/ trading/ buying/ commenting on combos, basically contributing to the team!)

Ok guys i decided. We all need roles to fulfill.
I think the outcome may be like this:

Leader: N (Organises stuff, highest priority...)
Co-leader: Manicben (Organises Meetups, high priority...)
Main Blader: Bradley (Does most our battling and winning, bringing our rank to the max...)
Supplier: Soldier (Sells stuff maybe at discounts, brings his stuff to meetups...)
Idk wat TheFusionRuler can do though... Plus Wonderweiss...

Objections? Ideas on positions or things to do? Any comments or questions?
Normal team members.

All round, no specialty.
fair point made but srsly the fact that only me and ben or N come to meet ups are starting to play with my nerve Uncertain sorry but its very annoying... breath bradley breath....jk but srsly we need a proper annual meet up
I AM HEAD ACCISTICATOR OFF MOSS!!! He said that I can take in charge for moss. But can't do all the decisions sooo Im just below you by a bit in comand!
thefusionruler.....shut up Uncertain lol jk but srsly wtf? N never told me sqwat
Well If I can find the message I will quote what he said. LOL I love sarcasm!
Uncertain srsly.....shut up xD lol but u comming to the meet up so i can beat u with the best beyblade EVAH..... DaRk W0FL dF 154 fS
lolz love that. DaRk W0FL dF 154 fS... hilarious!

And RAW, i dont see any beypoints on you... And Bradley is world #6 in beypoints... So yeah
OUR TEAM HASNT GOT ANY NORMAL PLAYERS!!!

N, organiser of many tourneys and beyrank #88
Bradley, world #6 and placing in many tourneys
Soldier, a respected seller here and recommended by many
TheFusionRuler, a loyal member of IYTD and apparently assiscitator of N
Wonderweiss, the invisible man (lol Grin)
and Manicben, Co-leader and pretty much the dude running things atm. Got a decent beyrank too, #260

So theres the proof. (Well not really, but convincing! Tongue_out)

I really want to be able to edit the OP... and add this stuff in...
Anyway, TFR, u better come to the meetup!

N, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!
N Wrote:You could be team Head asisticator of moss

Here you go that is what he said.. You believe me NOW..!!
BTW: To all team player try making the bey without the metal wheel. THEIR EPIC Tongue_out_wink
EDIT: @ RAW, I know I should 'chill' at this time but
RAW KEEP OFF IYTD'S THREAD!!! HAHAHAHA Angry
(Apr. 22, 2011  8:36 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: BTW: To all team player try making the bey without the metal wheel. THEIR EPIC Tongue_out_wink

I see your point there... AWESOME!!!

Anyway, i see that, but he said 'YOU CAN'! So... DW! Tongue_out

And yes, RAW, refrain from posting on this thread. (Thats the politer way of sayin it)
yea you guys tell him! >Grin
(Apr. 22, 2011  8:36 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote:
N Wrote:You could be team Head asisticator of moss
I just would like to call BS on this

1. I dont refer to myself as Moss or in the 3rd person at all

2. Asisticar isn't a word whereas assistant is

3. I havent been online for a while and of all people I wouldnt message you sorry.
lol c i knew it was fake :3 lolololol ok bradley calm down.... i need to stop listening to suicide silence Chocked_2
listening to suicide silence? Hmm, dont see how that works...

And huzza! N has come to do justice!!!!
Anyway, so N, wats the word on the meetup? Can ya come?
(Its next monday, 25 april, btw)
Its our last chance to meet before the tourney next saturday!
Dude I really cant come this time if you guys really need to know why PM me.
i cant wait for the meet up and yes there name dosnt make sence but f*** watever Tongue_out there awesome death core lololol wake up!
My mom just told me, I might have to go to a wedding that day. I might be able to stay home and go. Not sure yet I will ask her again today later and see what she says.
BTW: Its not fake I swear!! I asked him. And he said that. He had not changed his names yet!
I've been thinking about this for awhile now and I decided I want to leave the team.I do not see no point of me being in this wonderful team if I can never attend meetups and I do not want to waste your time.
So I guess this is goodbye Crying
WTH! Another wedding!
Thou shalt stay home and come to the meetup!!!
So everybody, it is at Regents park, bandstand, yes?
And btw, at the meetup we shall go to the fountain later, to familiarise ourselves with the tourney ground.
And btw TheFusionRuler, i need your phone number!

Final details
Monday 25 April (Tomorrow!)
12:00 midday
Regents park bandstand.

What?!?! Soldier is leaving!?!!? No way?!?!? I cant believe this. but i cannot stand in the way of your decision...
But remember, im still gonna buy stuff off you! Grin
Sorry, I asked her. She said No ;(
BTW; I was thinking the same as Soldier-F3AR. Im am no use to this team. Im better off on my own. So I am considering leaving as well. So maybe this is a CYA!
Plus N said No morons. Guessing he is thinking Im a moron. For lying (WHICH I CLEARLY WAS NOT Tongue_out) Better to leave then be kicked out. So guys CYA! 4EVAH (No just kidding. I will see you only. But CYA from this team)
Holy carp, two leavers from our team...
This is not good... And only me and bradley at the meetup...
Not good... not good at all...

So team is now me, N, bradley and AB...
We should start looking for members...
Any comments from the rest of the team?
Maybe i should make a new team thread and put (Recruiting) up?

Bradley@ Do you think there is any point in having a meetup now? Post soon
well yea cose we need to practise cose i NEED to get better and anyways im comming so u better come!!!!! >:(
Ben if you would like, I could come.
Ok, if Aron and Bradley are going, then its on.
12:00 at bandstand like usual. Ok so meetup is on for those who want to come!
Tomorrow, be there or be square!

(Your welcome to come Aron, and bring any mates of yours if you wish, including MWH)
I might even pop along tomorrow, I've got nothing planned and I really need to practice against other people using attack types.. lol.