Launch Power Discussion

With me recently obtaining the Digital Sword Launcher, i've been Messing with it to find out my average, and i average around 634-903, so this thread is practically Digital Sword Launcher testing  Uncertain
I remember @[TL14] told me he got 2000 on DSL

spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
I break my launchers and my mfb stadium (when I am playing with 4D beys and beylauncher)
So for metal fight I am probably over 2000
But I don't have Digital sword launcher, so i can't really know.
And I don't have the same feeling with burst launchers. My launch is less powerful
Using this http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Electro_Pegasus I can get around 4500 constantly. However I don't know what the numbers mean, or what difference the size of this Beyblade makes.
I used to average 1100 on mine (before I broke it)
(Jan. 10, 2018  8:37 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I used to average 1100 on mine (before I broke it)

Do the numbers on the Electro Beyblades show RPM?
(Jan. 10, 2018  8:39 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2018  8:37 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I used to average 1100 on mine (before I broke it)

Do the numbers on the Electro Beyblades show RPM?

I don't think they mean anything
I reach 2000 with a Digital Sword Launcher and 1800 with a modded 75 grams burst Bey. DraconicArt reaches 2000 with both regular and our modded 75 grams Arc Bahamut Ring Eclipse Defense with a Digital Sword Launcher. We made a video a while ago where we've shown our launch power but our launches have increased since then. BeelzebBlader also has a very powerful launch. DraconicArt uses muscles, BeelzebBlader uses centrifugal force and I use technique.
I have an L-Drago Digital Launcher, and before I thought I had a super strong launch when I reach over 50000, but then I’ve found someone who could reach nearly 100,000. I was like ?Darn it! I guess I need to train harder then!