Last movie you watched

Wanted. It was really dumb and really cool at the same time. Lots of killing, though.
Hellboy 2: The Golden Army = carp Yes. Has flaws, but I found it better than the original.
the golden compass

where was my religion bashing!
Jeremiah Johnson it's an OLD Robert Redford film we got the DVD for cheap so what the hell. I liked it though.
Golden Compass was terribble.

Hancock. Saw it in an imax. Awesome movie with a bit more depth than you'd expect.
Rambo (the new one)

lol it was fun. not so much of a good movie though
I watched Batman: Gotham Knight earlier today.

Man, whoever wrote those reviews are crazy. It was great. The first 10 or so minutes were kind of lame, but it gets way better as the movie goes on.
Roan Wrote:I watched Batman: Gotham Knight earlier today.

Man, whoever wrote those reviews are crazy. It was great. The first 10 or so minutes were kind of lame, but it gets way better as the movie goes on.

im gonna take your word for it and watch it some time this week.
Dude while it doesn't break the action-genre mold for a story,

Wanted, is certified Siick, action sequences get better and better, with good use of bullet time.

AMMAzingg run and gun at the end.
Just got back from WALL-E.

carp you guys I thought it was awesome. I'm definitely buying this when it comes out on Blu-ray. It looked hot in theaters, I can't WAIT to see what it looks like in high def on my TV. Yummm.

Aside from the graphics though, I really liked the story and the overall message/social commentary presented in the film. Definitely one of my favorite Pixar films.
Watched Super Mario Bros. followed by The Wizard.

I can't say much about it other than no one touched my breast, and I have the sudden urge to buy every Nintendo product I see at stores now.

"It's sssssooooo bad".
Shaolin Soccer and Ong Bak

Holy carp Ong Bak is amazing.
bank job
saw it in theaters but it was still sick the second time around
Pineapple Express. Local theater was having a sneak preview, so some friends and I got in.

Hilarious. If you liked Superbad/Knocked Up, you'll laugh at this. ALSO, James Franco is a funny man
journey to the center of the earth 3d

hurt my eyes
Dark Knight!

Watched it again, and yeah it was ALOT better watching it the second time, really got the whole picture.
The Dark Knight, in IMAX.
Grin

And I gotta say, the ending really hints at something...
Watched Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels yesterday.

One of my favorite movies ever.
SexyMichael Wrote:Watched Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels yesterday.

One of my favorite movies ever.

Same here. Amazing movie. The ending of it is apsolutly brilliant (where he has one hand on the bridge and one on the gun, haha XD).
i whacted the hitcher and erm.... tenstion d a few nights ago