Last movie you watched

The most recent movie I watched was at home and it was 187. Thats actually a really good movie to, it was oddly written by a teacher Chocked
There Will be Blood

Very, very good movie. Definitely one of the most disturbing I've ever seen.

Can't recommend it enough.
Artie Wrote:There Will be Blood

I've been wanting to see it for a long time lol.
Artie Wrote:There Will be Blood

I saw the Blu-ray on sale at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago and was thinking about buying it but I knew next to nothing about the movie so I passed.

What the hell is it even about?
Sam Wrote:yes its a great movie i loved it

um roan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There_will_be_blood

Honestly this sounds boring as carp.

What's so good about it?
um the actings really good

yeah its bit weird and i was like wtf oil at first but its really good trust me.
Hmm, maybe I'll rent it. Doesn't sound like its worth my $30 for the Blu-ray. lol
Babel on Blu-Ray

Not sure what to say about this movie. Very perplexing. There is all of these stories going on at once, and for the most part they are only connected by one plot device (the Morocco kid shooting the American woman in the tour bus). As a whole, the movie is not that great, but if you look at each individual story, they are quite intriguing.

Part of me wants to say that this was one of the worst movies I have ever watched, but the other places it much higher on a scale of 1 to 10. After watching this movie, you have to take a moment to think. There is SO many different themes you could potentially perceive from this movie, both good and bad. To me, the movie really pushes the theme of communication, and more importantly, the miscommunication we all suffer as humans and the major differences between cultures. This whole movie is so strange because while you realize how disjointed these stories are, you also notice how close we all really are. I am sure I will be thinking about this one for a little while, it is just so deep.
I just saw Narnia: Prince Caspian or whatever its called =P. I got sick from all the popcorn =(.
Dark Knight
im still hard from seeing it last night. rofl
so utterly amazing

i managed to convince my parents to see it over the new mummy (thank god) and they loved it too.
I was watching t.v. and then Doom was on...so i decided to watch it
Just finished watching Batman Begins on Blu-ray.

A great movie, but I vastly prefer TDK. The story and everything about TDK feels so much more developed than BB.

Although, the 6 minute prologue of TDK (The opening bank robbery scene) included on the Batman Begins Blu-ray is making me lust for the release of TDK on Blu-ray that much more.

I honestly can't wait.
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.
Narnia - Prince Caspian .
super hero the movie with drake bell its so funny
(Aug. 06, 2008  1:55 AM)Run Away Wrote: Hancock.
It sucked.

A super hero movie starring Will Smith sucked?

Surprise!
Well, I actually like Will Smith, I just found the story depressing.
I'm going to see Footpenis for the second time tomorrow...am I the only one who liked it?
(Aug. 06, 2008  3:26 AM)DtD Wrote: I'm going to see Footpenis for the second time tomorrow...am I the only one who liked it?

What the carp is that?
(Aug. 06, 2008  3:30 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  3:26 AM)DtD Wrote: I'm going to see Footpenis for the second time tomorrow...am I the only one who liked it?

What the carp is that?

Hancock Tongue_out_wink
When there are other, erm, better superhero movies in theaters right now (TDK ftw) I can't see why anyone would rather go see this. lol
(Aug. 06, 2008  3:33 AM)DtD Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  3:30 AM)Roan Wrote:

What the carp is that?

Hancock Tongue_out_wink

:carp: