Last movie you watched

(Aug. 06, 2008  3:33 AM)DtD Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  3:30 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  3:26 AM)DtD Wrote: I'm going to see Footpenis for the second time tomorrow...am I the only one who liked it?

What the carp is that?

Hancock Tongue_out_wink

[Image: 2jbmjoh.gif]
(Aug. 06, 2008  3:54 AM)Roan Wrote: When there are other, erm, better superhero movies in theaters right now (TDK ftw) I can't see why anyone would rather go see this. lol

It's a comedy, not an action movie.
(Aug. 06, 2008  3:54 AM)Roan Wrote: When there are other, erm, better superhero movies in theaters right now (TDK ftw) I can't see why anyone would rather go see this. lol
It was actually pretty cool? The Dark Knight was good, but that doesn't mean Hancock wasn't any fun either. Jason Bateman and Will Smith in the same movie? Heck yes.
Watched Kung Fu Hustle, man! the sickest movie i've ever seen!

Action packed the whole way, a neat story that ties you in and alot of funny stuff in between, haha love it when they rip on the Fashion Guy only to find out he beats the carp out of the Axe Gang guys.
Ghost In The Shell: Solid State Society

This movie confused me. Although anything with the name "Ghost In The Shell" pretty much always confuses me. And yes, I've seen SAC and Second Gig.
That Indiana Jones one. Interesting. It was basically the same as the last three, but with aliens.
(Aug. 06, 2008  8:44 AM)Sega Wrote: Watched Kung Fu Hustle, man! the sickest movie i've ever seen!

Action packed the whole way, a neat story that ties you in and alot of funny stuff in between, haha love it when they rip on the Fashion Guy only to find out he beats the carp out of the Axe Gang guys.

this movie rules, if you haven't seen it you suck
Instead of going to see Hancock again, I saw Wall-e...I thought it was wonderful <3
The last movie i watched was The Dark Night what a great movie it was.
(Aug. 06, 2008  11:44 PM)DtD Wrote: Instead of going to see Hancock again, I saw Wall-e...I thought it was wonderful <3

Yes, Wall-E is excellent.

I can't wait for it to come out on Blu-ray, that is going to be an instant purchase.
(Aug. 07, 2008  12:15 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  11:44 PM)DtD Wrote: Instead of going to see Hancock again, I saw Wall-e...I thought it was wonderful <3

Yes, Wall-E is excellent.

I can't wait for it to come out on Blu-ray, that is going to be an instant purchase.

One of the BEST CG movies ever. I LOVED the first half or so of the movie while Wall-e and Eve were on Earth, it lost a little flair once the humans came, but it picked up by the end. The ending was amazing
Yeah, just saw Drillbit Taylor off of Itunes. Thank God I only rented it.
I watched Hellboy II: The Golden Gates in theatres with some friends again. I still enjoyed it, and I hope Del Toro gets atleast another shot at Hellboy.
Theater- The Dark Knight

Elsewhere: L: Change the WorLd
I watched Pulp Fiction last night with a bunch of friends.

Easily one of my fav. movies ever.
Live Free Die Hard

Funny as carp lol the dude shot himself.
(Aug. 10, 2008  4:01 AM)Maz Wrote: Live Free Die Hard

Funny as carp lol the dude shot himself.

*Swoon*

Die Hard

*Swoon*

Bruce Willis

[Image: 82_682136177_bruce_willis_5_h204114_l.jpg]

<3_<3
Roan's got a man-crush on Bruce Willis. I'm shocked.

Went and saw The Dark Knight again. I honestly think I could see this more than ten times and want to see it again. The second time was so much better than the first lol.
(Aug. 11, 2008  2:59 AM)Neverender Wrote: Roan's got a man-crush on Bruce Willis. I'm shocked.

Shut up, you aren't surprised. lmao
(Aug. 11, 2008  3:02 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2008  2:59 AM)Neverender Wrote: Roan's got a man-crush on Bruce Willis. I'm shocked.

I always thought you were into the less masculine fellas.
(Aug. 11, 2008  3:10 AM)Neverender Wrote:

No, definitely not. lol

Bruce Willis, Gerard Butler, Kiefer Sutherland, Mike Rowe, etc.

Pretty masculine dudes.

ANYWAY THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT ME
live free or die hard is a carp awesome movie YEAH
(Aug. 11, 2008  3:25 AM)bugturtles Wrote: live free or die hard is a carp awesome movie YEAH

Yes.

It is. I saw it in theaters the day it came out with a few of my friends and it was awesome.
(Aug. 11, 2008  3:10 AM)Neverender Wrote:

that's me