Last movie you watched

Hancock, before I went off on vacation.

I thought the movie was great at first, and then they started talking about how they were "God's children/warriors". The whole thing between Hancock and Ray's wife is sooooooooooooooo poorly thought out as well.
* Kinda has some Spoilers so if your planning to see it don't read it*

Just came back watching The Strangers, what basically happened was just like an Hour and a Half of scaring the victims but sneaking up on them and making nosies with a pretty lame ending, man why are all the victims in horror movies so stupid? I mean all that happens is these people in masks try to kill these people and the victims know they're there and they had a gun on them! I'd just make a barrier in a corner and just wait for them to come and blow their heads off, I mean they're screwed when daytime happens so i mean it was common sense just to look out for them, but then they start running outside and started doing all this BS man it was like a " Hurry up and kill them already " kind of scenario.

But the start man there was a few times that made you jump out of your seat but after that you just got used to it, and they made all this scary effects/noises for like simple things, Like a door would open and it would make one of those " hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" sounds it was basically that too for the whole movie.

Probably give it a 5/10 was good at the start but then it just dragged on for too long PLUS it had no meaning why they did it.
Watched Vexille
animation is stunning/amazing, story is pretty damn good for scifi, Japan is a sad place.
pace and soundtrack was kinda off. ending lacked super epicness, but I liked alot.
Appleseed is still more badass thoughhh!!

Smart people. Ellen page and Thomas Haden Church make this movie funny. good rent.
American Psycho and The Dark Knight.

BOTH ON MY IPOD :>
(Aug. 17, 2008  11:09 PM)Jehuis Rad Wrote: American Psycho and The Dark Knight.

BOTH ON MY IPOD :>

Gtfo pirate.
Hard Candy

If ever a movie made me cross my legs - it's this one. At certain points, it nearly becomes difficult to figure out who to root for.
dont mess with the zohan

Link removed by G
GUYS go see tropic thunder
carp hilarious. best mostly straight comedy in a long time..
downey junior is back
(Aug. 20, 2008  7:26 AM)Blue Wrote: GUYS go see tropic thunder
downey junior is back

Looks like an awesome pairing with the actors, always loved Ben Stillers stuff, cannot wait till it comes out down here Smile
oh i forgot to mention
I LMAO"D so carp hard my jaw hurt at the end. I laugh recalling it...
tropic thunder amazingly funny go to (LINK REMOVED BY BEY BRAD)
downey junior is back

agreed x1000

This movie was so carp funny, it made me want to merge lanes without signaling.
Anybody seen Head of State (starring Chris Rock)? It was released in 2004, but it's still a great laugh and is surprisingly similar to the situation with the Presidential election right now
I watched D-Wars. Not even the dragons were cool Unhappy
(Aug. 19, 2008  12:19 AM)Ominous Wrote: Hard Candy

If ever a movie made me cross my legs - it's this one. At certain points, it nearly becomes difficult to figure out who to root for.

Amazing movie. One the best ever made.

Harold and Kumar 2...what can I say? Amazing
(Aug. 22, 2008  6:19 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote:
downey junior is back

agreed x1000

This movie was so carp funny, it made me want to merge lanes without signaling.
LLOL dude I can spontaneously lol thinking of Tom Cruise
and man so many good quotes. downey junior is really damn funny. I wish I could pull off his black voice. LMAO

(Aug. 23, 2008  8:55 AM)Evan Wrote: Harold and Kumar 2...what can I say? Amazing
question is do you think it was as good as the first?
i don't think quite, but it was great lol grape soda hahahaha
Step Brothers

It was pretty funny! Man, summer comedies have been on the ball this year.
tropic thunder

lol
Jet Li's Fearless (on DVD)

Seeing Don't Mess with the Zohan tomorrow.
Tropic Thunder

It was pretty good, it took me a while to get into it though.
Hamlet 2

Got into one of those small screenings, and well, it's kind of funny, you'll laugh, but not hard.
Don't mess with the Zohan.
Complete and utter carp!
Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...
Im watching planet terror in hd right now its great