Just Sign Up!

Silver Spring, Maryland
Martin Luther King Jr. Recreational Park
1120 Jackson Rd Silver Spring, MD 20904 United States
  Meet at the pavillion
1:00 PM on 08/07/2022
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

24 Participants Cap.

This is a Burst GT event so only certain Takara Tomy, Young Toys, and Hasbro Beyblades are allowed, for more information please read this rulebook https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vhry...OGpeM/edit

If you have a Burst Standard Stadium please bring it with you.

Registration will begin at 12:30 PM and the tournament will begin at 1:00 PM. If you’re running late contact me and let me know what time you will be arriving.

There will be prizes for first, second, third, and fourth place. The prizes are the following Pokémon card packs: 2 Vivid Voltage, and 2 Chilling Reign. First place will get the first choice of their card pack, then second will choose, then third, then fourth.

In between the First and Final stage there will be pizza from Pizza Hut in case anyone is hungry, feel free to eat as much as you want.

For information about Covid-19 please read from the link provided Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Recommendations for Attending Tournaments (worldbeyblade.org) and Reopening Montgomery - Montgomery County, MD (montgomerycountymd.gov)

If you need more information please leave a reply in this thread and I will try to respond as soon as possible.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Nice job for getting your Tournament Approval accepted, Crazy, I hope the Tournament goes well and you'll be able to see Just Drivers at the Tournament I guess. Anyways, I wish you luck and hopefully everything goes as planned. Ugh, Just
Crazy that there are tournaments in this state that are nearly 3 hours away. Wish I could make it ICrazyEater but best of luck hosting your first event!
Thanks for support everyone, very excited to play some bgt, also wow this got approved fast
It's a 50/50 chance I'm going
Friedpasta Mr pokee somewhatt the event location has been changed, please check the new location in the tournament page to see where it is
Now its 100% change I'm going hazard kerbeus on shot will destroy all of you
(Jul. 05, 2022  8:48 PM)Mr pokee Wrote: Now its 100% change I'm going hazard kerbeus on shot will destroy all of you

That’s a tough one, but Buster Xcalibur Convert Operate (not dash ofc) might be able to beat it
Anybody in Baltimore Country interested in forming a bey club. Put it in the comments if you live nearby Baltimore County and lets hook up bladers!!!
Is this deck format or nah
(Jul. 08, 2022  3:05 AM)Mr pokee Wrote: Is this deck format or nah

It's clear from the description this is a 3v3 Burst GT format tournament. You'll want to read up on 3v3, and the Burst GT Banlist.
Y'all better be afraid OF MY ULTIMATE COMBO xcalbur sting quest
Is get quad drive

Is gt quad drive
(Jul. 11, 2022  8:48 PM)WorldSpryzen Wrote: Is get quad drive

Is gt quad drive

QuadDrive is the hasbro equivalent of DB, however QD beys are legal for the GT format
Is it ok to use 3 beyblades that are from the season beyblade burst surge?

Can I use two surge beyblades and one rise beyblade?

Can I also bring a stadium from the surge season?
(Jul. 20, 2022  1:59 PM)Godtastic Wrote: Is it ok to use 3 beyblades that are from the season beyblade burst surge?

Can I use two surge beyblades and one rise beyblade?

Can I also bring a stadium from the surge season?

Hasbro Surge beys are fine, but TT superking beys only have a few that are legal and only with single chassis. If the surge beys are hasbro then yes, if it’s TT then it depends which one, all rise and GT beys are legal. You can bring a surge stadium for free play, however it won’t be used for the tournament battles.
Can we use db drivers
(Jul. 21, 2022  3:47 AM)Mr pokee Wrote: Can we use db drivers

Yes, any and all drivers are legal. The only exception is you cannot use hasbro drivers on tt layers and vice versa. Pro series is considered TT for this situation
Will there be prizes lol
(Jul. 22, 2022  10:40 PM)Mr pokee Wrote: Will there be prizes lol

So far there are no prizes, I might consider picking up a few Pokémon cards as prizes. If I do I will add it to the event description
So what stadiums we battling in
(Jul. 24, 2022  3:53 AM)Mr pokee Wrote: So what stadiums we battling in

Burst Standard Stadium
Two of my beyblades are hasbro but one is a takara tomy brave Valkyrie from the surge season. Is that okay (I am a new member and have never played in a tournament or an official match so I have a lot of questions)?
(Jul. 29, 2022  1:02 AM)Godtastic Wrote: Two of my beyblades are hasbro but one is a takara tomy brave Valkyrie from the surge season. Is that okay (I am a new member and have never played in a tournament or an official match so I have a lot of questions)?

That’s completely fine, just make sure you don’t have a hasbro driver on a tt layer and vise versa