Jojo bizarre Adventure thread

JoJolion ends really soon. It’s been a wild ride, but it’s easily going in my top 3 parts. Love it to death. Hoping for a part 9 after.
Well there you go Jojolion officially end on chapter 110 aka today. Probably my fourth favorite part
(Jul. 15, 2021  2:54 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well there you go Jojolion officially end on chapter 110 aka today. Probably my fourth favorite part

I trust that Araki can close out this part well. There hasn't been a bad ending before.

(Jul. 15, 2021  2:54 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well there you go Jojolion officially end on chapter 110 aka today. Probably my fourth favorite part

I got it mixed up, 110 is next month actually.

Chapter 109:
https://imgur.com/a/z72eO3b

[Image: E6VoWPQX0AECKDU?format=jpg&name=medium]
Happy death day Kira. Definitely one of my favorite Jojo villains.
Jojolion spoilers
Crazy how people still think Pucci's black.
My idea for the episode names future parts. They use chapter names, so they shouldn't be to hard to guess.
Stone Ocean

Steel Ball Run

JoJolion
(Aug. 08, 2021  7:19 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Stone Ocean trailer looks pretty cool, but apparently all of the episodes will be released at once? The hype will die down so fast, that’s a bad business decision. I hope this is just miscommunication.
Ultra Jump September 2021 Cover

JoJolion Chapter 110
- Title: "The Radio Gaga Incident 2"
- Releases August 19, 2021
The Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan TV Drama will be getting 3 more new episodes in December.
[Image: E8w8sEaUcAQQNui?format=jpg&name=medium]
JoJo’s will be on break between Parts 8-9. JOJO LANDS is the tentative name for Part 9.

The Purple Haze Feedback author is writing a new spin off starting this winter. Rough illustrations show Josuke (DiU) and Hol Horse.
Recently started reading JoJolion. It's really good. easily one of my top 3 parts.
Omg, I just found out that Laura Stahl, Aiger's VA in the dub, also voices H A Y A T O.
Finally got the opportunity to watch the Stone Ocean Anime
Hey guys do you know anything about the Part 9 JoJoLand rumors?
Oi josuke!!
just finished part 4 now working on part 3

(i finished golden wind and was like "carp it" and now im watching them backwards