Jojo bizarre Adventure thread

(Mar. 30, 2021  1:13 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  7:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But eventually it will have destroyed everything and have killed Dio. Also all Kira has to do is touch Dio and he’s dead so it’s not like Dio is completely superior in this matchup.

I suppose you've made a mistake, Part 4's Sheer Heart Attack cannot destroy the things surrounding it save for the victim that has the highest heat and the power of the explosion is equally proportionate to the victim's heat, side note as well it only can blow up a single person at a time. The only variation of SHA that can destroy surroundings is the Part 8 version (as seen as when it literally detonated an entire pier). And even if Kira were to come close to DIO he'd just stop time (he has 9-10 seconds worth of time which is 4-5 more than Star Platinum or in the Part 4 Jotaro's case, 7-8.) and then get away as quick as possible, his speed isn't slower than Star Platinum too nor is his mobility as well.

So there’s not much that can be done in 9-10 seconds. Sure he can throw some knives at Kira, but it’s nothing he can’t handle. Also he could use stray cat bubbles as well to give a projectile. This is something Dio wouldn’t even be able to see (because the setting is night time)
(Mar. 30, 2021  1:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  1:13 AM)Longinox Wrote: I suppose you've made a mistake, Part 4's Sheer Heart Attack cannot destroy the things surrounding it save for the victim that has the highest heat and the power of the explosion is equally proportionate to the victim's heat, side note as well it only can blow up a single person at a time. The only variation of SHA that can destroy surroundings is the Part 8 version (as seen as when it literally detonated an entire pier). And even if Kira were to come close to DIO he'd just stop time (he has 9-10 seconds worth of time which is 4-5 more than Star Platinum or in the Part 4 Jotaro's case, 7-8.) and then get away as quick as possible, his speed isn't slower than Star Platinum too nor is his mobility as well.

So there’s not much that can be done in 9-10 seconds. Sure he can throw some knives at Kira, but it’s nothing he can’t handle. Also he could use stray cat bubbles as well to give a projectile. This is something Dio wouldn’t even be able to see (because the setting is night time)

One, DIO will just punch get close to Kira and donut him in stopped time. And also we're talking about JoJo seconds, 2 seconds of stopped time is 2 minutes of stopped time. You also have to remember that Stray Cat's Bubbles have the speed of a normal bubble, and DIO can outrun him. But let's just say that Kira and DIO are just on par with each other since I'm not into having arguments.
(Apr. 04, 2021  11:31 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg]Stone ocean anime adaptation confirmed

[Image: AZIQj04.jpg]
Now thats pog. Cant wait to see the world end in anime form.
(Apr. 04, 2021  4:43 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Now thats pog. Cant wait to see the world end in anime form.

Technically the world just gets reset not ended.
(Apr. 04, 2021  4:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2021  4:43 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Now thats pog. Cant wait to see the world end in anime form.

BITE ZA DUSTO
(Apr. 04, 2021  4:56 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2021  4:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Technically the world just gets reset not ended.

BITE ZA DUSTO

Why did you need to quote me for that?
I suspected it was coming and have already read it so I'm not that exited, but it is still nice nonetheless.

If you haven't seen it, the basic plot is just that Jotaro comes to bust his daughter Jolyne out of jail. There's a priest running it who wants to attain "heaven", as well as a bunch of other stand users in prison.
(Apr. 04, 2021  5:15 PM)Instarez Wrote: I suspected it was coming and have already read it so I'm not that exited, but it is still nice nonetheless.

If you haven't seen it, the basic plot is just that Jotaro comes to bust his daughter Jolyne out of jail. There's a priest running it who wants to attain "heaven", as well as a bunch of other stand users in prison.

It’s not just any priest.
Stone Ocean wasn't my favorite Jojo part, but it's solid and was what introduced me to the manga, so I'm hype to see some of the clips once they circulate even though I won't be watching the anime fully, I'm pretty happy with Jolene's voice, too. Mostly going to be keeping an eye on my bookstores though to see when the physical copies start rolling in to prepare for the anime, that's always my favorite part of these announcements. (:
If you love Jojo, I made my fist JoJo Beyblade meme!

https://youtu.be/ZJlDNDYv_aw

Let me know what you think!!
(Apr. 04, 2021  4:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Well when it resets it got ended as well
Beyblade Burst DB JoJo Reference! Ranzo's Bizarre Adventure!
Beyblade Meme! Funny Beyblade Moment!
#beyblade #beybladeburst #beybladeburstdb #beybladememe #beybladejojoreference
heh- guess who's voicing rashad(villan of this season) i'll give you a hint :) ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA 

(Apr. 23, 2021  1:20 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: heh- guess who's voicing rashad(villan of this season) i'll give you a hint Smile ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

I know! Imagine if they get Matt Mercer (Jotaro's dub actor) to voice him in the dub!
I bit the bullet and finally read Jojo's last year, and I'm on Jojolion (not finished yet). Here are my general thoughts.

Phantom Blood, it's good. A little slow overall but also good stuff overall. It is my least favorite, but not because it's bad. The ending was also really sad and well done.

Battle Tendency, phenomenal. I like the unique uses of Hamon, and all of the characters and really good. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, even being spoiled of you know who's death.

Stardust Crusaders, it's good. The start and end are good stuff, the middle is slow though. Certainly over hyped, but still is very good.

Diamond is Unbreakable, another phenomenal part. Characters are amazing, stand are amazing, just overall quality in all places. I love this part a lot.

Vento Aureo, extremely good. It can be slow at parts, but I have no complaints about everything else. The characters are definitely my favorite thing about the part, and the main cast is easily one of the best. The stands are also amazing like with the last part, King Crimson is easily a top 5 favorite.

Stone Ocean, another extremely good part. I have no complaints. Just everything done really well, and one arc near the end was absolutely phenomenal, alojng with the character it's associated with.

Steel Ball Run, phenomenal. Overhyped, however that only does so much. Easily one of my best manga expriences and one of my favorite works of all time.I can't put into words how good this is.

I can't stress this enough for anime onlies: Please don't spoil yourself on Stone Ocean and Steel Ball Run, Steel Ball Run at the very least. I feel like the spoilers most heavily impacted my Steel Ball Run experiences more than anything.
Can someone please tell me where I can read Part 6, 7, and 8 in colour and English for free?
Honestly sometimes i think araki is over exaggerating when it comes to the blood, remember when we saw Josuke and he got slapped in the face AND HE STARTED BLEEDING!
What do you think are the best and worst dub voices?

Mine are:

Best - Jonathan, DIO, Jotaro, Kakyoin, Iggy, Okuyasu, Josuke, Kira, and Shigechi

Worst - Polnareff, Avdol, Koichi, part 3 Joseph, and most of Team Bucciarati
How do y'all feel about Weather (remember to spoiler tag). I love him, definitely a highlight of Stone Ocean.
(Jun. 20, 2021  11:26 PM)Instarez Wrote: How do y'all feel about Weather (remember to spoiler tag). I love him, definitely a highlight of Stone Ocean.

He's a cool character, I just enjoy Annasui more.
Ive been losing interest and motivation to watch Jojo. Though, I did remember Stone Ocean being announced, and it did kick a little motivation to watch it again — but still, kinda lacking motivation

Havent even finished Part 3 yet. Might as well finish it since I heard Part 4 and ahead is when things get SUPER good
(Jun. 21, 2021  4:44 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Ive been losing interest and motivation to watch Jojo. Though, I did remember Stone Ocean being announced, and it did kick a little motivation to watch it again — but still, kinda lacking motivation

Havent even finished Part 3 yet. Might as well finish it since I heard Part 4 and ahead is when things get SUPER good

oF topic but nice new name!
(Jun. 21, 2021  4:44 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Ive been losing interest and motivation to watch Jojo. Though, I did remember Stone Ocean being announced, and it did kick a little motivation to watch it again — but still, kinda lacking motivation

Part 4 was REALLY good for me, especially the first OP "Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town".