Jojo bizarre Adventure thread

(Mar. 09, 2021  3:31 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  3:19 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: I HAVE STAND POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

STAR PLATINUM!!!! ZA WARUDO!!!
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!!

What JoJo MC are you personality test
http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.p...jjbaprotag
I got Johnny.

i, sushiroll, had a dream to get giorno and MY DREAM CAME TRUE!!! HAHAHAHHAHHA GOLDEN WIND!!!
(Mar. 09, 2021  3:42 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  3:31 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: STAR PLATINUM!!!! ZA WARUDO!!!
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!!

What JoJo MC are you personality test
http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.p...jjbaprotag
I got Johnny.

i, sushiroll, had a dream to get giorno and MY DREAM CAME TRUE!!! HAHAHAHHAHHA GOLDEN WIND!!!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaah...
We're Golden Wind...
I got everyone except gappy, Jolene, and Jonathan
rip kaquin https://youtu.be/JP_sdUWnMAQ
Ranking JoJo parts

Phantom Blood: 7/10
Battle Tendency: 8/10
Stardust Crusaders: 7/10
Diamond is Unbreakable: 9/10
Vento Aureo: 8/10
Stone Ocean: 8.5/10
Steel Ball Run: 9/10

Tier List:
1. DiU/SBR
2. Stone Ocean
3. Battle Tendency
4. Vento Aureo
5. Stardust Crusaders
6. Phantom Blood
killer queen is the best stand. change my mind. ( THIS IS A JOKE BTW ALTHOUGH KQ IS A GOOD STAND)
I quit it. I didn't like it
(Mar. 24, 2021  3:29 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: killer queen is the best stand. change my mind. ( THIS IS A JOKE BTW ALTHOUGH KQ IS A GOOD STAND)

Killer Queen is op. In fact the only thing that may be more op is GER (maybe the world could take it on, but by then sheer heart attack would have gotten to it).
(Mar. 24, 2021  8:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  3:29 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: killer queen is the best stand. change my mind. ( THIS IS A JOKE BTW ALTHOUGH KQ IS A GOOD STAND)

Killer Queen is op. In fact the only thing that may be more op is GER (maybe the world could take it on, but by then sheer heart attack would have gotten to it).

are sher heart attack and killer queen the same stand? *i dont pay attention to some scenes*
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:04 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  8:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Killer Queen is op. In fact the only thing that may be more op is GER (maybe the world could take it on, but by then sheer heart attack would have gotten to it).

are sher heart attack and killer queen the same stand? *i dont pay attention to some scenes*

Sheer heart attack is a part of killer Queen so technically yes.
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:04 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: are sher heart attack and killer queen the same stand? *i dont pay attention to some scenes*

Sheer heart attack is a part of killer Queen so technically yes.

k thx
(Mar. 29, 2021  8:09 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: who would win in a fight Sauske or Dio.

This is a real doozy here, I suppose this forum thread should help https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/ba...e-1935300/

(Mar. 24, 2021  8:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Killer Queen can't do anything to Gold Experience R mainly because of its Return to Zero thing that's heavily busted. And also Sheer Heart Attack can't blow up in stopped time.
(Mar. 29, 2021  10:29 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  8:09 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: who would win in a fight Sauske or Dio.

This is a real doozy here, I suppose this forum thread should help https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/ba...e-1935300/

(Mar. 24, 2021  8:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Killer Queen is op. In fact the only thing that may be more op is GER (maybe the world could take it on, but by then sheer heart attack would have gotten to it).

Killer Queen can't do anything to Gold Experience R mainly because of its Return to Zero thing that's heavily busted. And also Sheer Heart Attack can't blow up in stopped time.

Sure sheer heart attack can’t blow up in stopped time, but it’s a remote stand so Dio would basically have to fight it without knowing where Kira is and Dio can’t immobilize it nor would he be able to tank it.
(Mar. 29, 2021  1:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  10:29 AM)Longinox Wrote: This is a real doozy here, I suppose this forum thread should help https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/ba...e-1935300/

Sure sheer heart attack can’t blow up in stopped time, but it’s a remote stand so Dio would basically have to fight it without knowing where Kira is and Dio can’t immobilize it nor would he be able to tank it.

He can tank it, he's a literal vampire. SHA would be just hot coffee spilled on his hands. And also I forgot to mention something, DIO is a walking dead body meaning that he can't be detected by Sheer Heart Attack. Naturally the temperature of a person that's alive is 36.1 to 37.2 degrees Celsius whilst a dead body is around 24 to 26 degrees Celcius or even lower meaning it can find targets with hotter temperatures and DIO is off of Sheer Heart Attack's radar basically. So DIO can just lose it in crowded areas or produce a fire like Jotaro did in the battle with Koichi (Echoes Act 2) and Jotaro vs Sheer Heart Attack, he's not as dumb as you think he is.
i just realized that the Inherited Soul event is just a few days from now. time sure flys.
(Mar. 29, 2021  2:10 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  1:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Sure sheer heart attack can’t blow up in stopped time, but it’s a remote stand so Dio would basically have to fight it without knowing where Kira is and Dio can’t immobilize it nor would he be able to tank it.

He can tank it, he's a literal vampire. SHA would be just hot coffee spilled on his hands. And also I forgot to mention something, DIO is a walking dead body meaning that he can't be detected by Sheer Heart Attack. Naturally the temperature of a person that's alive is 36.1 to 37.2 degrees Celsius whilst a dead body is around 24 to 26 degrees Celcius or even lower meaning it can find targets with hotter temperatures and DIO is off of Sheer Heart Attack's radar basically. So DIO can just lose it in crowded areas or produce a fire like Jotaro did in the battle with Koichi (Echoes Act 2) and Jotaro vs Sheer Heart Attack, he's not as dumb as you think he is.

Even if Dio were to do it sheer heart attack would eventually find him. Also Sheer heart attack would detonate several times eventually wearing it down. Even if Dio evades SHA not much he can do since he still has to find Kira and it took quite some time to find him. Sheer heart attack would eventually wear DIO down and Dio’s not as strong (regeneration wise) as he once was so yeah he would lose.
(Mar. 29, 2021  6:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  2:10 PM)Longinox Wrote: He can tank it, he's a literal vampire. SHA would be just hot coffee spilled on his hands. And also I forgot to mention something, DIO is a walking dead body meaning that he can't be detected by Sheer Heart Attack. Naturally the temperature of a person that's alive is 36.1 to 37.2 degrees Celsius whilst a dead body is around 24 to 26 degrees Celcius or even lower meaning it can find targets with hotter temperatures and DIO is off of Sheer Heart Attack's radar basically. So DIO can just lose it in crowded areas or produce a fire like Jotaro did in the battle with Koichi (Echoes Act 2) and Jotaro vs Sheer Heart Attack, he's not as dumb as you think he is.

Even if Dio were to do it sheer heart attack would eventually find him. Also Sheer heart attack would detonate several times eventually wearing it down. Even if Dio evades SHA not much he can do since he still has to find Kira and it took quite some time to find him. Sheer heart attack would eventually wear DIO down and Dio’s not as strong (regeneration wise) as he once was so yeah he would lose.

No, SHA is attracted to the hottest thing in the area. It's basically a heat-seeking missile so it'll merely disregard DIO causing him to run away.
can 1 of yall tell me if dio can beat sauske
(Mar. 29, 2021  6:45 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  6:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Even if Dio were to do it sheer heart attack would eventually find him. Also Sheer heart attack would detonate several times eventually wearing it down. Even if Dio evades SHA not much he can do since he still has to find Kira and it took quite some time to find him. Sheer heart attack would eventually wear DIO down and Dio’s not as strong (regeneration wise) as he once was so yeah he would lose.

No, SHA is attracted to the hottest thing in the area. It's basically a heat-seeking missile so it'll merely disregard DIO causing him to run away.

But eventually it will have destroyed everything and have killed Dio. Also all Kira has to do is touch Dio and he’s dead so it’s not like Dio is completely superior in this matchup.
dont judge me, but what's mojo bizarre adventure. im pretty sure its an anime, but idk.
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:07 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: dont judge me, but what's mojo bizarre adventure. im pretty sure its an anime, but idk.

It's a manga that was published back in the 90's, and turned into an anime in 2012.
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:14 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:07 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: dont judge me, but what's mojo bizarre adventure. im pretty sure its an anime, but idk.

It's a manga that was published back in the 90's, and turned into an anime in 2012.

oh. cool. its had a long timespan then.
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:15 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:14 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: It's a manga that was published back in the 90's, and turned into an anime in 2012.

oh. cool. its had a long timespan then.

Yeah, the manga had 8 parts, and only 5 have been adapted into anime. It's worth watching, it's on AnimeLab, I'd just advise you NOT to Google ANYTHING about it, as spoilers are almost impossible to avoid.

I can now perfectly imitate the "Oh, you're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming up to fight me?" line in Japanese.

"Ho... Mukatta kuruno ka? Nigestsu ni kono DIO ni chikazuitre kuruno ka?"
(Mar. 29, 2021  7:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  6:45 PM)Longinox Wrote: No, SHA is attracted to the hottest thing in the area. It's basically a heat-seeking missile so it'll merely disregard DIO causing him to run away.

But eventually it will have destroyed everything and have killed Dio. Also all Kira has to do is touch Dio and he’s dead so it’s not like Dio is completely superior in this matchup.

I suppose you've made a mistake, Part 4's Sheer Heart Attack cannot destroy the things surrounding it save for the victim that has the highest heat and the power of the explosion is equally proportionate to the victim's heat, side note as well it only can blow up a single person at a time. The only variation of SHA that can destroy surroundings is the Part 8 version (as seen as when it literally detonated an entire pier). And even if Kira were to come close to DIO he'd just stop time (he has 9-10 seconds worth of time which is 4-5 more than Star Platinum or in the Part 4 Jotaro's case, 7-8.) and then get away as quick as possible, his speed isn't slower than Star Platinum too nor is his mobility as well.