Jingle All the Bey [London,UK 11/12/10]-Regents Park

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey guys Moss back again bringing you another wonderfully put together extremely organised Tourney. XD

Specific info for those that get confused easily:

When: 11th of December midday till whenever people need to leave by.

Where At the bandstand
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=re...4&t=h&z=19
TehKevin10's Awesome Guide

Here it is, but directed to the bandstand:

OK heads up guys, you want to be taking the following buses that pass by (or are close): 13, 46, 82, 113, 187. The 13 and 46 are one stop away so walk around the edge of St Johns Wood high street. From here on, you wil lwant to enter the park via the entrance by the mosque. The Mosque is labelled on the linked map added on the OP.

Now train wise, you guys want to get the Jubilee line somewhat and get off at Bakers street (Jubilee, metropolitain, bakerloo and some more?). From bakers street station you want to walk down the road on the right of the entrance/exit for 50 metres, cross the small road and enter through the main of the parks entrances, you can't miss it! At this stage you will be at a duck/swan feeding area and on your immediate right is a big bridge. You want to go cross that bridge and when your across the 30 metre long bridge, you want to turn left and walk up that path. For about 100 metres walking straight following the path, you will reach the bandstand - easy! For this route you should use this map. (Bandstand at top middle, bridge is at the direct bottom : Route A

The other route, to get here you can get off at St Johns Wood station, get the bus 113/82/13 outside and take it for 2 stops to the mosque (then walk down hangover road to entrance). Enter through the hangover road entrance. From the entance you will see a largish playground, a pond; there are many kids yellow paddling boats here in this small pond, and across this pond is the boathouse cafe, a cafe. Route B map Looking at the map, you can see the pond. Walk down the outlined path hugging the lake. You should aim to walk all the way down that path till you reach the bridge as described in route A. Again walk up 100metres up the straight path and your there. - The bandstand is the small white circle in the bottom right of the link. Hangover road entrance is in the top right, to the right of that is the playground and the pond.

These are two easiest ways to get there via public transport and walking!
Got that guys?

If you get lost I will be posting my number closer to the date

Banned parts

As usual the Libra wheel will be banned in accordance with the WBO standard format

Prices
The regular price is £3 or free If you have purchased a Blader Passport.
Which is available to buy on the day for £6

Confirmed attendees
  • Moss
  • Team Taurus
  • Blitz
  • Aron101
  • Red B uk 77
  • Rentao

• ManicBen maybe
  • TehKevin10
  • RockyBuu
  • LeeDraciel
  • JJsonicKid
  • BladeStorm maybe
  • Madmuppet98
  • Vamp69 (Madmuppet98's Mum)
  • Linh004
  • ThePokeblader
  • Dragokid
  • Unusualbob
  • A600NK
  • Akatsuki
  • Silent Viper
  • ShizzyShea
  • Jakeleon
  • OmegaZX
  • flamewolf
  • vortex-pegas
  • Tarrant maybe
  • emreykemo maybe
  • ryenlee
  • madbladerz101
  • Gingka disciple
  • flymewmincrew
  • Darkness Legend
  • Stryda Kid
  • stormcyber
  • RockL-drago2866
  • Brazman
  • thermalblaze
  • shiftz97
  • imis3
  • UMB Shadow
  • pamorlai
  • monoboy
  • adamtoo
  • klonoalunar
  • Revolution
  • lion902
  • go04041996
  • dilshappyfeet
  • CyberDunn
  • shadstar
  • Pegakid
  • Reecieboi97
  • Razzor
  • beyblade247
  • heather rose
  • WackyD
  • RetroDranzer

sellers thread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Jingle-all-the-Bey

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

sorry i couldnt come next time i will defitely i promise and well done brazman
Joyful_3 My New Storm wolf Will Win!
I did pretty well with it,
I got a bey launcher now but its kinda er...
sorry moss i could not come this time because something popper up but next time i will defeat you
what group was i in
You weren't in a group because you didn't attend.
What was your total attendance for this event?

My tourney never realy took off because of 2foot of snow Unhappy
It wasn't snowing here so we had about 30 something attendees
Joyful_3 It was awsome!
(Dec. 13, 2010  8:52 AM)Moss Wrote: It wasn't snowing here so we had about 30 something attendees

We had 35 and split them into 5 groups of 7, then another 7 turnt up and we managed to fit them in before the tourney started so in total we had 42! Great tournout

Plus i will be sending Kai-V the results and matches within the hour so the beypoints will be up as soon has she gets some time to do it, so please be patient and stop asking.

Also any vids you want to be included to my main tourney vid will be much appreciated. I will have it up as soon as i get enough footage to add to mine.... cheers Smile
Did you not see my post? or the 5+ cameras floating about lol you were there
Lee, if you can, put the bit when Akatsuki was acting as Kai-V in the beginning lol
lol i saw your ipod and are you going to put it on youtube?
(Dec. 13, 2010  6:13 PM)aron101 Wrote: Lee, if you can, put the bit when Akatsuki was acting as Kai-V in the beginning lol

lol oh yeah that was cool! wasnt that the end when he was holding the beylauncher l
(Dec. 12, 2010  9:46 AM)Zero Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  1:36 AM)brazman Wrote: i won way!!!!!!

you mean my virgo won.
no it helped me
(Dec. 13, 2010  6:21 PM)brazman Wrote:

you mean my virgo won.
no it helped me

lool you lot are way to competetive im joking im the most competetive person alive
(Dec. 13, 2010  6:21 PM)brazman Wrote:

you mean my virgo won.
no it helped me

if you say soJoyful_2
I just wonder how many points I will get on WBO. I know I made it into the finals but there on i lost 4 and won only 1. Whilst in the groups it was 6-1 for me forutnately.

That means 7-5 right? The people I beat mostly were at their first tourny Uncertain

Does anyone think they can hazard a guess to how many points I will get even though I havn't told you who exactly i beat and lost to?
too bad i don't live anywhere around there. xD
I recorded a bit but my camera was in my pocket for 5 mins xD so i got sound but no vid
except 3 battles
(Dec. 13, 2010  8:37 PM)OmegaZX Wrote: I recorded a bit but my camera was in my pocket for 5 mins xD so i got sound but no vid
except 3 battles
could you send it to me
ok blitz, akatsuki or lee where can i find akiras daddys shop ? Smile im going to buy flame pyxis
(Dec. 13, 2010  10:31 PM)flymewmincrew Wrote: ok blitz, akatsuki or lee where can i find akiras daddys shop ? Smile im going to buy flame pyxis

Isn't really the place to ask this, but look in the Bey Marketplace.
oh unlucky anyways i just got the last one! Also im dying for another tournament in like early january ish!
(Dec. 13, 2010  11:26 PM)TehKevin10 Wrote: oh unlucky anyways i just got the last one! Also im dying for another tournament in like early january ish!
ive got major gcse exams around early january but if i some how can fit beyblading with my revision then i should be able to go.

p.s: i dont know why people think that akiras daddy is that good! ok he's got cheap prices and alot of new beys but he hasnt even got a big selection of beys like dimsum2u plus dimsum2u has very good prices aswell
(Dec. 13, 2010  10:54 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  10:31 PM)flymewmincrew Wrote: ok blitz, akatsuki or lee where can i find akiras daddys shop ? Smile im going to buy flame pyxis

Isn't really the place to ask this, but look in the Bey Marketplace.
ty blaze always helpfull Grin