Jacksonville, FL Tournament Organizing Thread

Hi everyone! I'm trying to get some tournament activity going in Jacksonville, so I figured I'd make a thread in hopes of narrowing down my search for active bladers from northern FL. I'm trying to plan something for late September; if you're interested or might be able to travel to a tournament in Jacksonville FL at some point, discuss it here.
Available tournament participants (Updated 11/17/16):
The Supreme One
Suzaku-X
Lolzskillet (+2-4 friends)
Brisk AquarioHD
ThatOtakuGalaxy
Deathscyther04

Formerly available tournament participants:
Shining God MS
SonofNayru0956
TC01017
King E.Emperor
Antz
Switchblayder
Voldarok
Voldarok's sister
Tyson777
king_Kendrick
Exotics King
Ryker
Prince Gryph
SpiralLDrago19
You already know i will attend! confirmed!
Stormshadow (my little brother) will also be there!
Great! So we've got 3-4 (if I can get my younger sister to go) possible participants already. If we can get a few more guys interested, we'll be able to send in a proposal.
Im going as previously stated by swtchblad3r
I will more than likely be able to participate
(Aug. 03, 2013  6:04 PM)Voldarok Wrote: I will more than likely be able to participate
Perfect. All we need now is three more!
Man I wish I could attend. I live in Bradenton-Sarasota area so its about 5 hours from my house. If I could go, me and my brother could attend. Couldn't possibly be moved down south any further?
(Aug. 10, 2013  10:38 PM)Chaotik Wrote: Man I wish I could attend. I live in Bradenton-Sarasota area so its about 5 hours from my house. If I could go, me and my brother could attend. Couldn't possibly be moved down south any further?
I'm sorry I believe this works out best for everyone else, I live fairly close to you though, you could PM me about a tournament later on down here. (I live in Tampa) My grandparents live in Bradenton though.
(Aug. 10, 2013  10:38 PM)Chaotik Wrote: Man I wish I could attend. I live in Bradenton-Sarasota area so its about 5 hours from my house. If I could go, me and my brother could attend. Couldn't possibly be moved down south any further?
Really wish I could help you out, but I don't think I can personally travel any further down south until I get a license. Right now, Jacksonville is the closest big city I can travel to for a tournament. On a side note, we're still working on a location, but if we can't get a good game center to host at, we'll probably be looking for a park with covering in case it rains.
(Aug. 10, 2013  10:46 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
I'm sorry I believe this works out best for everyone else, I live fairly close to you though, you could PM me about a tournament later on down here. (I live in Tampa) My grandparents live in Bradenton though.

Great just message me if you want to throw something together. If you're brother and my brother came we would have 4 already.
I wish I could go but it almost 5 hours from we're i I'm so is there any way you could move it more to the south or closer to Orlando.
(Aug. 15, 2013  1:10 AM)JE Wrote: I wish I could go but it almost 5 hours from we're i I'm so is there any way you could move it more to the south or closer to Orlando.
sorry again this one will be Jacksonville. We have been getting requests over there and I live closer to Orlando, maybe we will plan something around thanksgiving time after we have finished working out THIS tournament. FL bladers really are scattered about lol. Let's try to get our friends into it so we can have more bladers here! Sorry for going a lil off topic... feel free to PM me about Orlando/ battling.
Okay, guys. I'm really hoping we can set the tournament for September 28th at 2pm, but the event can't happen unless we get a minimum of 8 participants and right now we have 6 at most. If anyone thinks they might be able to make it to a tournament on this date, PLEASE let me know! We can always change the times or possibly even the date if it's an inconvenience to some people.
So it looks like as of right now, we have 7 people that would be able to go to a tournament in Jacksonville:
Myself (The Supreme One), my younger sister, Switchblad3r, Stormshadow, Voldarok, Voldarok's sister, & Tyson777. We just need one more person in order to start planning a tournament! Hopefully we can get that last participant; it would be nice if we could organize something over Thanksgiving break.
Well, my mom occasionally goes to Florida, so put me as a possible for now.
Nice! Do you know where in FL? Jacksonville is one of the bigger northern cities.
Bumping this thread to remind any new members who might be able to attend a tournament in Jacksonville to post in this thread. I am still interested in participating/hosting a tournament almost any weekend over the next few months, but with many inactive FL members and a few moving out of state it is difficult to plan an event on my own.
I know Ethan H was planning on hosting a Florida tournament over the Summer sometime.
(Mar. 28, 2014  7:58 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote: I know Ethan H was planning on hosting a Florida tournament over the Summer sometime.
Where in Florida?
Ethan H. said it will be in Boac Raton which is near me as I live in Lake Worth. But I will try to make it to the Jacksonville tournament if I can so put me on the maybe list Smile
(Mar. 29, 2014  2:24 AM)Exotics King Wrote: Ethan H. said it will be in Boac Raton which is near me as I live in Lake Worth. But I will try to make it to the Jacksonville tournament if I can so put me on the maybe list Smile
Awesome! You're on Smile If there's a date that would work well for you, let me know!
carp I can't do it I live in Satellite beach my grand parents live near Jacksonville but I'm not going to see them anytime soon plus my mom doesn't know I'm on this I go to my dads for the summer in Kentucky so I'll look for a tournament there then my brother and my step brother can enter too my step brother power launches with his Leon so he is the one most likely to win I wish I had my flame pegasus to enter in it with I don't have a very good selection of beyblades with me right now most of my blades are in storage where I can't get them!
(Mar. 29, 2014  4:21 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: carp I can't do it I live in Satellite beach my grand parents live near Jacksonville but I'm not going to see them anytime soon plus my mom doesn't know I'm on this I go to my dads for the summer in Kentucky so I'll look for a tournament there then my brother and my step brother can enter too my step brother power launches with his Leon so he is the one most likely to win I wish I had my flame pegasus to enter in it with I don't have a very good selection of beyblades with me right now most of my blades are in storage where I can't get them!
Bummer! Well thanks for letting me know & if you're ever visiting your grandparents in the Jacksonville area, let me know.
You got it I am really psyched for the day we might get to battle and I hope I might be able to battle you with my flame pegasus 105S!
I live in Orlando and I'm pretty sure my parents could take me to Jacksonville.