Chester Road
  Meet at the bandstand.
12:00 PM on 04/29/2017
Hosted by
  ~Mana~
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
4 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

PREPARE YOURSELF, BLADERS! IT'S BEYXERCISE TIME!

We're gonna start the day with the ultra-popular Beyxercise routine!
You are all expected to join in! Please wear blue or red! Bring sweatbands!
No exceptions! You will join us!

#TotallySerious
#BeyxerciseOrRiot
#ImTotallyKiddingPlsNo

Time:
The tournament itself will start at 12:00pm, so as a guide, aim to arrive for 11:30am. The Tube and public transport services are not very reliable, so plan your journey well in advance.

Regent's Park. We shall be at the Bandstand as always, but in case of congestion, we may relocate to the smaller shelter on the way to the Ready Money Drinking Fountain. Please check this thread on the day for updates or like us on Facebook for any quick location updates.

Directions:
Here is a map of Regent's Park. Click on the tab labelled "Monuments, Fountains and Statues". Head to the area marked Bandstand or in some cases, head to the Ready Money Drinking Fountain. We suggest taking the London Underground or Bus to Baker Street.

Prizes:
What's a prize? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hosts and Judges:
This tournament is being hosted by ~Mana~, with Basedsamuraij serving as co-host. If you have any queries about the event, feel free to PM us or post in the thread and we'll be happy to help!

Important Advice:
Despite being around friends and rivals, please remember we are in a public park. Bad behaviour and swearing will not be tolerated and will result in a ban from future events. Please keep your personal belongings with you or in a safe place while at the bandstand. If you see any personal items left around with no apparent owner, please hand it in to a judge, so we can return it to its rightful owner. Your cooperation is much appreciated.

Remember to turn up on time. If you arrive later than 12:10pm, your place will be forfeit and you will not be able to participate. If you know you'll be late, please let us know via PM or a post in-thread!

Spread the Word!
Are you as excited about the festivities as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
[Image: twitteric.png] @worldbeyblade
[Image: facebookic.png] WorldBeybladeOrganization
[Image: facebookic.png] WBO UK Division

Spread the word!
#BEYBLADE #BEYBLADELONDON #WBO #ITSBEYXERCISETIME

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Apr. 28, 2017  1:49 AM)brazman Wrote: eyyyy a new tournament in london!. wish you guys all the best, miss the crew!

Aha, you should swing by sometime and join in! The more the merrier! Tongue_out
does anyone know where I could go to see this tournament but not be there (since I'm busy and stuff)
(Apr. 28, 2017  8:35 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: does anyone know where I could go to see this tournament but not be there (since I'm busy and stuff)

Wait, remotely, like a livestream? Few tournaments offer that, since most of them take place in parks...
Yeah, unfortunately I don't think you'll be able to watch this from home, unless @[Balance Blader] has plans to stream it privately again? You'll be able to track results on Challonge though, which some people do anyway.

A reminder to everyone as well; tomorrow (technically today!) is tournament day! If you can no longer attend or have delays, please do message me ahead of the start time to avoid us waiting around too much! For the rest of you; see you tomorrow at 12pm! Wink
I've been on challonge. What will the tournament be called so I can search it
It's not up yet. I'll let you know when it is so you can find it, haha.
Currently at a cafe on the other side of the park will be at the bandstand shortly
Just looked on challonge and found out that Balanced Blader won the tournament. Congratulations
hey dudes, just wanted to say sorry for leaving the tournament but ill be back as a 1 man army to win the next one lol...

Lamy my dude i forgot to say bye to you and your gf, sorry about that aswell
(Apr. 29, 2017  3:46 PM)Mr LT Wrote: hey dudes, just wanted to say sorry for leaving the tournament but ill be back as a 1 man army to win the next one lol...

Lamy my dude i forgot to say bye to you and your gf, sorry about that aswell
What happened, I looked on challonge I you had all losses and a tie

*and
TO U PEOPLE WHO DID NOT GO TO THIS. NO BEYXERCISE WAS PERFORMED AT TOURNAMENT AT ALL!!! (Well at the end IDK After)
@[Mr LT] Dude I was gutted to see you go. Next time will be different. Oh and I did badly after you left so uh yeah...
Come to a training session in the next couple weeks. Can promise you'll learn a thing or two. Grin

Regarding results, congratulations to:

1 - @[Balance Blader]
2 - @[KiddLamy]
3 - @[~Mana~]

Many thanks to ~Mana~ and @[Basedsamuraij] for hosting. Felt good to step back from hosting... Until I ended up judging my group, agh.
I didn't choose the host life, it chose me. RIP

Many interesting combos today, especially @[ClaraM] reking Balance Blader with Amaterios Heavy Liner vs his Deathscyther Heavy Revolve. Many burst finishes, twas an amazing match. I believe we also have footage, hilarious screaming included.

Can confirm, no beyxercise was performed, but we had an epic 6 player Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tournament in KFC afterwards.

Thank you everyone for coming! Next tournament is planned for the 3rd of June and is expected to be huge (prizes and giveaway anyone?). BeyDays 2017, let's go!
Can't wait for the training sessions. I promise to give you all a masterclass in Unite before you head off Wink
Why no Beyxercise~
(Apr. 29, 2017  7:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why no Beyxercise~

That's all you're concerned about!?
(Apr. 29, 2017  4:52 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: What happened, I looked on challonge I you had all losses and a tie

*and

dude i won all 3 of my matches then had to leave
It would be wonderful to partecipate to events like this... I'm dreaming about resurrect beyblade in Italy, but it seems quite definitely dead ?. Guys save us! Tell Hasbro to come back and sell tops in our country again!!!
(Apr. 29, 2017  7:10 PM)Manicben Wrote: That's all you're concerned about!?
#MainAttractionOfThisEvent

(Apr. 29, 2017  11:07 PM)Mr LT Wrote: dude i won all 3 of my matches then had to leave

Hmm, but you couldn't ask host to complete​ you battles faster? I mean, if here in Mumbai if someone needs to go soon we do all his/her battles first, in row and let him go. As seeding is not mandatory​ seed using Beyrank, we can adjest a bit in battle orders then what challonge seeded for us.
(Apr. 29, 2017  11:07 PM)Mr LT Wrote: dude i won all 3 of my matches then had to leave

That's got to be so annoying! I can imagine myself in your shoes you were winning again and again D:
(Apr. 30, 2017  7:19 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: #MainAttractionOfThisEvent

Hmm, but you couldn't ask host to complete you battles faster? I mean, if here in Mumbai if someone needs to go soon we do all his/her battles first, in row and let him go. As seeding is not mandatory seed using Beyrank, we can adjest a bit in battle orders then what challonge seeded for us.

no dude i could not stay i went with my son and he was upset he was losing and wanted to go, i had to leave, being a dad i have to put my kid first dude, its the second times this has happen to me the last time i had to leave aswell because he got upset but from now on im going to have to go on my own because i got to step up here and get them wins under my belt lol

these guys have bin awesome with teaching me how to play good and there all a great bunch of people, thats why i have to return with some wins till the end lol

(Apr. 30, 2017  9:14 AM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: That's got to be so annoying! I can imagine myself in your shoes you were winning again and again D:

yeah dude i was but my son wanted to leave, im just sorry that it may have ruin the tournament with 2 players leaving so early
(Apr. 29, 2017  6:26 PM)Manicben Wrote: @[Mr LT] Dude I was gutted to see you go. Next time will be different. Oh and I did badly after you left so uh yeah...
Come to a training session in the next couple weeks. Can promise you'll learn a thing or two. :D

Regarding results, congratulations to:

1 - @[Balance Blader]
2 - @[KiddLamy]
3 - @[~Mana~]

Many thanks to ~Mana~ and @[Basedsamuraij] for hosting. Felt good to step back from hosting... Until I ended up judging my group, agh.
I didn't choose the host life, it chose me. RIP

Many interesting combos today, especially @[ClaraM] reking Balance Blader with Amaterios Heavy Liner vs his Deathscyther Heavy Revolve. Many burst finishes, twas an amazing match. I believe we also have footage, hilarious screaming included.

Can confirm, no beyxercise was performed, but we had an epic 6 player Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tournament in KFC afterwards.

Thank you everyone for coming! Next tournament is planned for the 3rd of June and is expected to be huge (prizes and giveaway anyone?). BeyDays 2017, let's go!

Cant wait for footage. (ESBRFUWAGTRUBWRHFUIWGIAUIBGUIAHFUIOIGUHAWUIGHDBGHWUIAEHUIHRWIOHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) XD SYPHON'S BAG
(Apr. 29, 2017  6:26 PM)Manicben Wrote: Can confirm, no beyxercise was performed, but we had an epic 6 player Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tournament in KFC afterwards.

This reminds me of that plastics-titled tournament where they actually ended up playing MFB instead. good jab guys

Looking forward to seeing the winning combos!
Finally getting around to posting here, sorry for the wait! Been very busy since! I'll have the sheet up very soon!

Thanks to everyone who attended! 14 entrants, which could've been 17 had the others shown up on time (and not got lost before!). A fantastic turnout for a London event, and I'm looking forward to seeing us grow even more!

Congratulations to @[Balance Blader] for winning, and also to @[KiddLamy] for placing second as well! Some fantastic victories from both of you, and it was great to see some diverse combinations come out as well! (I2 is totally OP!)

Sorry @[Manicben], you were never supposed to end up judging as much as you did! Unfortunately, with how the blocks worked out, myself and Jay ended up in the same block and it made it awkward for us to manage both, haha. Thank you for doing so though! Made the day far more managable!

Unfortunately, no Beyxercise was performed. I'm hugely disappointed at the number of you who demanded we avoid doing this routine at the event, and believe me, we'll have another Beyxercise event in the future. Prepare yourselves for "It's Beyxercise Time! II" guys! You will be performing the routine with us, and we will impress all those Judo guys next to us as well!

Unfortunately, I do have to touch on the negative side of the event. Normally, we're all very happy to support the "No parts? No problem!" campaign that most other regions also use. It's a great campaign that allows those without parts to borrow from others to allow them to participate, and it's certainly helped plenty of people enter in the past.

Unfortunately we'll be cracking down on this going forward. We want the campaign to continue, but Saturday's event showed a blatant disrespect for people's parts and equipment. Specifically, @[Balance Blader]'s parts were initially being used for freeplay by some younger Bladers without his permission, and while I gave permission for mine to be used later on, my strict rules of "don't mix in with other people's collections" and "put everything back where you found it" were not followed. @[ClaraM] also mentioned that some of these younger Bladers even went as far as to try and take stuff directly out of her bag.

I get it. They were younger Bladers, but they had warnings. It's blatant disrespect to be using people's stuff without permission, and even moreso if you're directly taking stuff out of people's bags. London hasn't ever had this issue while I've been here, but this was a horrible experience for those involved if I'm completely honest. I've walked away from the event with I2, Y2 and Revolve missing, and a few other parts damaged (including a Gold Dragoon, which was not to be touched), and Balance Blader also has things that aren't as they should be as well.

I specifically won't be bringing spare parts with me to future events. I want to support the "No parts? No problem!" campaign that we stick by, but after this, I'm not convinced that I can run the risk anymore, and I'll now have to replace the parts that were effectively lost (or stolen as far as I'm concerned).

If anyone at the event caught sight of anything that went on here, please do let me know. I'm still trying to find out if anything I'm missing has been mixed in with Balance Blader's stuff, but if anyone else is missing anything or had anything borrowed/taken without permission, please let me know immediately.

Thanks all!
Ah damn, that is really unfortunate to hear. For certain, the conditions and existence of this campaign must be adapted to the audience, so if a region's audience is too immature and disrespectful to be trusted with borrowed parts, then perhaps nothing will be done or only sales will be possible.