Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

I suggest u all to buy from first cry they have got the God beys which are currently out of stock they only have kS for now and it has 30% off being sold for 531/- without any delivery charge they always sell the right beys and one more thing before Sr went out of stock I noticed that it too had 30% off and was being sold for 602/-
(Jan. 13, 2019  8:29 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2019  8:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Just To got Any Shopping COmplex in Mangalore (you are from there right?) Or at Bangalore, You will find them. And I received 2 Sr from amazon without any fuss

I live In Australia and we don't really go shopping when I do go to India and my only option is Amazon and I'm wonder if the seller selling Sr is selling Sr of lS bc one review said "the seller gave me lS"

There is only assortment 1 that is no lS and Sr in mangalore
Btw they r stuck with only few wave 3 beys wirh wave 1
Though I have very few beyblades I can play it well. I've both burst and MS beyblades. I'he:
Genesis Valtryek
Lost Luinor
Dragoon HMS
Spryzen V2
(Jan. 13, 2019  1:53 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2019  8:29 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I live In Australia and we don't really go shopping when I do go to India and my only option is Amazon and I'm wonder if the seller selling Sr is selling Sr of lS bc one review said "the seller gave me lS"

There is only assortment 1 that is no lS and Sr in mangalore
Btw they r stuck with only few wave 3 beys wirh wave 1

I can use Amazon thats where I got my l2 from and the stores in Mangalore I've been in they sell fakes
Hey guys... Remember when this thread was lifeless? Around the time wave 3 came out the thread started getting a bit... Depressing (i suppose). All ppl did were ask for updates and then a bombshell on the fact that burst could have been cancelled. Now, its a really active thread with a ton of posts. I might be getting slightly impatient here, but is there ANY news? Like atleast confirming that there will be a wave 5? If there is no confirmation on beys or time, at least a confirmation that we will get that wave. Again, sorry if im being impatient.
We are getting a restock in FEb.
New wave in April (suspense)
(Jan. 14, 2019  5:56 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: We are getting a restock in FEb.

April...one of the best months fr school students... We are in luck 😀
(Jan. 15, 2019  2:55 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:

April...one of the best months fr school students... We are in luck 😀

O O I am the happiest
Sorry for troubling you guys with these many questions but I just can't get them off of my mind-

Will this wave summarise the period of god beys in India ? Or depending upon the sales new ones will be released?
Lastly will all the god beys be released or some will be left out as it happened with the dual layers?
Ok so here’s my speculation generally 5-6 beys are released in one wave so
The 100% confirmed beys “CAN” be
1)Blaze Ragnaruk
2)Killer Deathscyther
3)Alter Chronos
Unconfirmed-
1)Tornado Wyvern
2)Maximum Garuda
3)Blast Jinnius
4)Shelter Regulus
5)Guardian Kerbeus
(Jan. 15, 2019  5:32 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Ok so here’s my speculation generally 5-6 beys are released in one wave so
The 100% confirmed beys “CAN” be
1)Blaze Ragnaruk
2)Killer Deathscyther
3)Alter Chronos
Unconfirmed-
1)Tornado Wyvern
2)Maximum Garuda
3)Blast Jinnius
4)Shelter Regulus
5)Guardian Kerbeus

Add jinnius and nemesis to confirmed. God only has six total boosters so we will most definately get 5. Guardian kerbeus has no chance imo. So scrap out guardian kerbeus and put beat kukulkan and screw trident in unconfirmed.