Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

I suggest u all to buy from first cry they have got the God beys which are currently out of stock they only have kS for now and it has 30% off being sold for 531/- without any delivery charge they always sell the right beys and one more thing before Sr went out of stock I noticed that it too had 30% off and was being sold for 602/-
(Jan. 13, 2019  8:29 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2019  8:12 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Just To got Any Shopping COmplex in Mangalore (you are from there right?) Or at Bangalore, You will find them. And I received 2 Sr from amazon without any fuss

I live In Australia and we don't really go shopping when I do go to India and my only option is Amazon and I'm wonder if the seller selling Sr is selling Sr of lS bc one review said "the seller gave me lS"

There is only assortment 1 that is no lS and Sr in mangalore
Btw they r stuck with only few wave 3 beys wirh wave 1
Though I have very few beyblades I can play it well. I've both burst and MS beyblades. I'he:
Genesis Valtryek
Lost Luinor
Dragoon HMS
Spryzen V2
(Jan. 13, 2019  1:53 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2019  8:29 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I live In Australia and we don't really go shopping when I do go to India and my only option is Amazon and I'm wonder if the seller selling Sr is selling Sr of lS bc one review said "the seller gave me lS"

There is only assortment 1 that is no lS and Sr in mangalore
Btw they r stuck with only few wave 3 beys wirh wave 1

I can use Amazon thats where I got my l2 from and the stores in Mangalore I've been in they sell fakes
Hey guys... Remember when this thread was lifeless? Around the time wave 3 came out the thread started getting a bit... Depressing (i suppose). All ppl did were ask for updates and then a bombshell on the fact that burst could have been cancelled. Now, its a really active thread with a ton of posts. I might be getting slightly impatient here, but is there ANY news? Like atleast confirming that there will be a wave 5? If there is no confirmation on beys or time, at least a confirmation that we will get that wave. Again, sorry if im being impatient.
We are getting a restock in FEb.
New wave in April (suspense)
(Jan. 14, 2019  5:56 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: We are getting a restock in FEb.

April...one of the best months fr school students... We are in luck ?
(Jan. 15, 2019  2:55 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:

April...one of the best months fr school students... We are in luck ?

O O I am the happiest
Sorry for troubling you guys with these many questions but I just can't get them off of my mind-

Will this wave summarise the period of god beys in India ? Or depending upon the sales new ones will be released?
Lastly will all the god beys be released or some will be left out as it happened with the dual layers?
Ok so here’s my speculation generally 5-6 beys are released in one wave so
The 100% confirmed beys “CAN” be
1)Blaze Ragnaruk
2)Killer Deathscyther
3)Alter Chronos
Unconfirmed-
1)Tornado Wyvern
2)Maximum Garuda
3)Blast Jinnius
4)Shelter Regulus
5)Guardian Kerbeus
(Jan. 15, 2019  5:32 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Ok so here’s my speculation generally 5-6 beys are released in one wave so
The 100% confirmed beys “CAN” be
1)Blaze Ragnaruk
2)Killer Deathscyther
3)Alter Chronos
Unconfirmed-
1)Tornado Wyvern
2)Maximum Garuda
3)Blast Jinnius
4)Shelter Regulus
5)Guardian Kerbeus

Add jinnius and nemesis to confirmed. God only has six total boosters so we will most definately get 5. Guardian kerbeus has no chance imo. So scrap out guardian kerbeus and put beat kukulkan and screw trident in unconfirmed.
(Jan. 23, 2019  9:54 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Hey Indian bladers where are u all??????

Tbh i was thinking the same thing. This place is super inactive now...
(Jan. 23, 2019  11:07 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2019  9:54 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Hey Indian bladers where are u all??????

Tbh i was thinking the same thing. This place is super inactive now...

They're over at IBA. Indian Beyblade Association. They claim that the WBO is not good enough and inefficient for the Indians and say that we're 'different' which is kinda being racist but, oh well. They want an Indian forum like Italians and all those guys have. BTW, there's just not a big enough community here. Beyblade has kinda become a thing of the past. I don't know about the others, but IBA seems kind of a downgrade...
(Jan. 23, 2019  3:17 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2019  11:07 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Tbh i was thinking the same thing. This place is super inactive now...

They're over at IBA. Indian Beyblade Association. They claim that the WBO is not good enough and inefficient for the Indians and say that we're 'different' which is kinda being racist but, oh well. They want an Indian forum like Italians and all those guys have. BTW, there's just not a big enough community here. Beyblade has kinda become a thing of the past. I don't know about the others, but IBA seems kind of a downgrade...
IBA is just starting, so i guess it is kind of a downgrade. But its off to a good start.
(Jan. 23, 2019  3:17 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2019  11:07 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Tbh i was thinking the same thing. This place is super inactive now...

I'm not very sure about this. But reason I think they choose to go seperately was due to some felt that Indian community wasn't getting attention and treatment same as other communities as well as they wanted a site which specially focuses discussion, resources and other things on Indian community and it's needs. Although I think someone of IBA's admin can reply about this better than me.

Although just telling. I haven't left WBO. It has given me alot and I can't forget it. But I'm not against IBA either. I will be active on both of those whenever I can. Reason I'm not active here is because at a point I was losing interest from beyblade little bit. I regained it and I'm as passionate as I was before. Just that Im not used to discussing on forum anymore. It's also reason why I haven't posted almost anything on IBA either (I think just a "FIREFIRE will arrive at this event" lol). Although there are more reasons but anyways it's not place to discuss. I will slowly get my touch back with using forum and get more active again.
Somebody started and people just hate them IBA MAST HAI WBO NAHI HAI SIMPLE.
(Jan. 23, 2019  3:52 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2019  3:17 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: They're over at IBA. Indian Beyblade Association. They claim that the WBO is not good enough and inefficient for the Indians and say that we're 'different' which is kinda being racist but, oh well. They want an Indian forum like Italians and all those guys have. BTW, there's just not a big enough community here. Beyblade has kinda become a thing of the past. I don't know about the others, but IBA seems kind of a downgrade...
IBA is just starting, so i guess it is kind of a downgrade. But its off to a good start.

I think more than a forum, it's kinda like a social media. I find it kinda weird that's all

(Jan. 23, 2019  11:17 PM)AmitParasher Wrote: Somebody started and people just hate them IBA MAST HAI WBO NAHI HAI SIMPLE.

Umm. I don't understand what you where trying to say. (I know Hindi, I just don't know what you're trying to say)
(Jan. 23, 2019  11:17 PM)AmitParasher Wrote: Somebody started and people just hate them IBA MAST HAI WBO NAHI HAI SIMPLE.

Well no offence to anyone. But if someone thinks IBA is 'mast' then it's fine they can REMAIN there. And similarly if someone is comfortable with WBO it's fine too. 
No need to try and disturb any group by posting unnecessary conflicting posts on either of the groups.
(Jan. 25, 2019  7:36 AM)Psysai Wrote:

Well no offence to anyone. But if someone thinks IBA is 'mast' then it's fine they can REMAIN there. And similarly if someone is comfortable with WBO it's fine too. 
No need to try and disturb any group by posting unnecessary conflicting posts on either of the groups.

True. And I'm sorry, I'll stop...

Back to topic then
(Jan. 25, 2019  10:11 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2019  7:36 AM)Psysai Wrote: Well no offence to anyone. But if someone thinks IBA is 'mast' then it's fine they can REMAIN there. And similarly if someone is comfortable with WBO it's fine too. 

True. And I'm sorry, I'll stop...

Back to topic then

The topic is not exactly something to discuss abt often. Let's just wait till the next update.
(Jan. 25, 2019  11:10 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2019  10:11 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: True. And I'm sorry, I'll stop...

Back to topic then

The topic is not exactly something to discuss abt often. Let's just wait till the next update.

True. Have to wait for some development.
(Jan. 25, 2019  5:59 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2019  3:52 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: IBA is just starting, so i guess it is kind of a downgrade. But its off to a good start.

I think more than a forum, it's kinda like a social media. I find it kinda weird that's all

Umm. I don't understand what you where trying to say. (I know Hindi, I just don't know what you're trying to say)

First get to a tournament
(Nov. 23, 2018  12:34 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2018  11:16 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Wait Sieg Xcalibur  in no way can defeat Legend Spriggan.Legend Spriggan is better than sX and is it not a strong bey I have heard that it makes other opponents burst easily but gets bursted easily by left spinning beys. Legend Spriggan is strong am I right?!?!!?!?!?!
Here are the beys coming in wave 4 which are better than ls 
Requim
Xs
DF
Nl

And this is what they told me and now I realise that they were completely wrong
Legend Spriggan is better than nightmare longinus and drain fafnir
(Jan. 27, 2019  4:57 PM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2018  12:34 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Here are the beys coming in wave 4 which are better than ls 
Requim
Xs
DF
Nl

And this is what they told me and now I realise that they were completely wrong
Get a Better Launcher Dude, lS gets Wrecked easily, In Both Spins