Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

Thanks. I just hope they are in stock. I need to collect some cash
(Feb. 19, 2018  4:55 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Intro:- Hey! As you might Funskool released Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst in India on October 2017. So I noticed all news about burst news about Indian Releases are being posted in Hasbro thread even though they are not hasbro and there isn't any place who keep track of them or a proper list of releases with price and there information about variation and difference compared to japanese version

Notes:-I used Takara Tomy names for drivers and disk because they are easy to understand. 

Releases
Beyblade Burst Starter Pack Asst:-
Victory Valtryek (comes with Boost and Variable):- Rs599 (Wave 1)
Storm Sprizen (comes with Kuckle and Unite and Jaggy):- Rs599 (Wave 1)
Lost Luinor (comes with 9 and Sprial):- Rs599 (Wave 1)
Zilion Zeutron (comes with Infinity and Weight):- Rs599 (Wave 1)
Xeno Xcalius (comes with Magnum and Impact):- Rs599 (Wave 1)

Beyblade Burst Booster Pack Asst:-
Dark Doomsizer (comes with Force and Jaggy):- Rs399 (Wave 2)
Raging Ragtavor (comes with Gravity and Revolve):- Rs399 (Wave 2)
Hyper Horsood (comes with Upper and Claw):- Rs399 (Wave 2)
Uber Unicrest (comes with Down and Needle):- Rs399 (Wave 2)
Omni Odax (comes with Triple and Xtreme):- Rs399 (Wave 2)

Beyblade Burst Sets
Beyblade Burst 2 Pack (Comes with Xcalius and Quill Quetziko):- Rs899 (Wave 2)
Beyblade Burst Rival Battle Set (Comes with V2, S2, Burst Stadium [B-09] and 2 Proto Launchers):- Rs2899 (Wave 2)

Accessories:-
Beyblade Burst Sword Launcher:-Rs399

News, Waves and Variation (difference)

News:-
Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger and Draciel S may be released in India (unconfirmed)
God Layers may release in 2nd Half/July 2018 (Unconfirmed)

Variations:-Please do share if you found any difference between Japanese and Indian parts
Spring seems loser then TT's (unconfirmed)

Wave:-
Wave 1:- October 2017
Wave 2:- December 2017
Wave 3:- March (Unconfirmed/Upcoming)

Thanks for reading
-F2
Aren't funskool beys counterfeit? Why are they called hasbro names if they're takara tomy. They haven't release all dual layers. Seems dodgy to me...
(Feb. 24, 2018  10:36 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2018  4:55 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Intro:- Hey! As you might Funskool released Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst in India on October 2017. So I noticed all news about burst news about Indian Releases are being posted in Hasbro thread even though they are not hasbro and there isn't any place who keep track of them or a proper list of releases with price and there information about variation and difference compared to japanese version

Notes:-I used Takara Tomy names for drivers and disk because they are easy to understand. 

Releases
Beyblade Burst Starter Pack Asst:-
Victory Valtryek (comes with Boost and Variable):- Rs599 (Wave 1)
Storm Sprizen (comes with Kuckle and Unite and Jaggy):- Rs599 (Wave 1)
Lost Luinor (comes with 9 and Sprial):- Rs599 (Wave 1)
Zilion Zeutron (comes with Infinity and Weight):- Rs599 (Wave 1)
Xeno Xcalius (comes with Magnum and Impact):- Rs599 (Wave 1)

Beyblade Burst Booster Pack Asst:-
Dark Doomsizer (comes with Force and Jaggy):- Rs399 (Wave 2)
Raging Ragtavor (comes with Gravity and Revolve):- Rs399 (Wave 2)
Hyper Horsood (comes with Upper and Claw):- Rs399 (Wave 2)
Uber Unicrest (comes with Down and Needle):- Rs399 (Wave 2)
Omni Odax (comes with Triple and Xtreme):- Rs399 (Wave 2)

Beyblade Burst Sets
Beyblade Burst 2 Pack (Comes with Xcalius and Quill Quetziko):- Rs899 (Wave 2)
Beyblade Burst Rival Battle Set (Comes with V2, S2, Burst Stadium [B-09] and 2 Proto Launchers):- Rs2899 (Wave 2)

Accessories:-
Beyblade Burst Sword Launcher:-Rs399

News, Waves and Variation (difference)

News:-
Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger and Draciel S may be released in India (unconfirmed)
God Layers may release in 2nd Half/July 2018 (Unconfirmed)

Variations:-Please do share if you found any difference between Japanese and Indian parts
Spring seems loser then TT's (unconfirmed)

Wave:-
Wave 1:- October 2017
Wave 2:- December 2017
Wave 3:- March (Unconfirmed/Upcoming)

Thanks for reading
-F2
Aren't funskool beys counterfeit? Why are they called hasbro names if they're takara tomy. They haven't release all dual layers. Seems dodgy to me...

They're real
(Feb. 24, 2018  11:01 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2018  10:36 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: Aren't funskool beys counterfeit? Why are they called hasbro names if they're takara tomy. They haven't release all dual layers. Seems dodgy to me...

They're real
How so
(Feb. 24, 2018  11:02 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2018  11:01 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: They're real
How so

Because thet have the offical logos and Funskool is India's distributor for beyblades, like how Young Toys is in korea.
(Feb. 24, 2018  11:03 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2018  11:02 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: How so

Because thet have the offical logos and Funskool is India's distributor for beyblades, like how Young Toys is in korea.

Ohhhh. But why hasbro names??
(Feb. 24, 2018  11:04 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2018  11:03 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Because thet have the offical logos and Funskool is India's distributor for beyblades, like how Young Toys is in korea.

Ohhhh. But why hasbro names??

Because in India you get beyblade burst anime either in english or Indian languages who uses English names for beyblade while dubbing
Correct me if I am wrong
(Feb. 25, 2018  2:30 AM)XcaliburAhmad Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2018  11:04 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: Ohhhh. But why hasbro names??

Because in India you get beyblade burst anime either in english or Indian languages who uses English names for beyblade while dubbing
Correct me if I am wrong

Yup exactly that's the reason. How would you feel when she calls his bey spryzen in the anime and the actual beys come with the name spriggan. Also Funskool is very trusted toy distributor they are the official beyblade partner for India. Also even the MFB beys when they were launched in India they had Hasbro names but were Takaratomy beys (as we live in Asia). For instance beyblade legends L Drago destructor Hasbro version was 10g lighter but in India we got the actual proper takaratomy beys with proper weight.
(Feb. 24, 2018  10:36 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: Aren't funskool beys counterfeit? Why are they called hasbro names if they're takara tomy. They haven't release all dual layers. Seems dodgy to me...

Funskool is a offical brand. they import beys from Takara Tomy and Hasbro to India. They other then beyblade also does many other products from both TT and Hasbro.

Its like how Sonokong/Young Toys is to Korea 

They have hasbro name because anime in India has hasbro names
(Feb. 27, 2018  7:36 PM)tomlA Wrote: Anyone from Assam?

This is not correct place to ask this. Use this thread instead https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bey-Tou...n-1st-Post
(Feb. 27, 2018  9:21 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2018  7:36 PM)tomlA Wrote: Anyone from Assam?
Thanks
This is not correct place to ask this. Use this thread instead https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bey-Tou...n-1st-Post
Hi @[FIREFIRE CPB]! I have heard that wave 3 of this series will come to India only after June. Is this Information true? Or any update you have?
(Mar. 05, 2018  4:39 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hi @[FIREFIRE CPB]! I have heard that wave 3 of this series will come to India only after June. Is this Information true? Or any update you have
I think it's about wave 4
(Mar. 05, 2018  4:40 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  4:39 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hi @[FIREFIRE CPB]! I have heard that wave 3 of this series will come to India only after June. Is this Information true? Or any update you have
I think it's about wave 4
Nope double checked it..  my friend's dad works with funskool.. and according to him wave 3 will not come before June.
(Mar. 05, 2018  4:42 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  4:40 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I think it's about wave 4
Nope double checked it..  my friend's dad works with funskool.. and according to him wave 3 will not come before June.

Sorrows, extreme sorrows, I am crying.
(Mar. 05, 2018  4:42 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  4:40 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I think it's about wave 4

Ah that's a bit too late.
(Mar. 05, 2018  4:39 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hi @[FIREFIRE CPB]! I have heard that wave 3 of this series will come to India only after June. Is this Information true? Or any update you have?

Are you sure about this? According to my sources, it is releasing on April of this year.

God gen is about to hit on June/July.
(Mar. 06, 2018  5:22 AM)ronitnath Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  4:39 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hi @[FIREFIRE CPB]! I have heard that wave 3 of this series will come to India only after June. Is this Information true? Or any update you have?

Are you sure about this? According to my sources, it is releasing on April of this year.

God gen is about to hit on June/July.
Even I was thinking the same thing.. I will get back to you after checking once again.

I'm not sure tbh. I tried contacting funskool but no reply yet. Though I feel same as Ronit said. Are you sure your friend's dad didn't meant next season?
Hi @[ronitnath]! Turns out you are right! My friend had mixed the two up! Sorry for the confusion.
(Mar. 06, 2018  12:29 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hi @[ronitnath]! Turns out you are right! My friend had mixed the two up! Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for clarifying. My stream of tears can stop now.
(Mar. 06, 2018  2:56 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2018  12:29 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Hi @[ronitnath]! Turns out you are right! My friend had mixed the two up! Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for clarifying. My stream of tears can stop now.
I am really sorry for the inconvenience!
Does this stuff HAVE to come to India after the season finale???????

And they didn't even release all the good beys like B2(good parts)
(Mar. 06, 2018  4:20 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Does this stuff HAVE to come to India after the season finale???????

And they didn't even release all the good beys like B2(good parts)

Wave 3 might have B2.. Just wait for it.