Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

(Apr. 16, 2018  4:01 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Not trying to be unoptimistic but I think Sr won't come to india

Why you think so? I think it will come. There's no reason for it to not
There are more news coming in, like no OG beys
Confirmed from Ronit Nath.
No new beys for Wave 3 everything old.
Funskool is clearing of its stock first.
Hope new beys in a month or two or three.
Prices are going to be less
This really sad how will it take them release a new wave Unhappy
(Apr. 17, 2018  7:18 AM)NPN Wrote: This really sad how will it take them release a new wave :(

Actually, it will not take that much time, also beys will be like ₹250 and ₹180. Two packs will be like ₹400. If you don't got anything out of old thread, then the next week is your chance.
Also they said that they have 2 lakh or 200 thousands prices of each bey. They need to clear it out before getting any more. And possibilities are if these beys are not sold then beyblade will end in India.
Because kids are complaning-Mummy bey blade tut gaya.(mom, my beyblade broke).
Not being broken. Funskool should focus on advertising
(Apr. 17, 2018  8:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2018  7:18 AM)NPN Wrote: This really sad how will it take them release a new wave Unhappy

Actually, it will not take that much time, also beys will be like ₹250 and ₹180. Two packs will be like ₹400. If you don't got anything out of old thread, then the next week is your chance.
Also they said that they have 2 lakh or 200 thousands prices of each bey. They need to clear it out before getting any more. And possibilities are if these beys are not sold then beyblade will end in India.

Wait 250 rupees that's cheap btw I live in Australia and thats like less than $10 wow. I'm also Indian and its to late bc I asked my uncle in india to buy a longinus bc it is way cheaper in Australia
Can you guys please,please spread beyblade burst as much as possible, for wave 3 to come this necessary

Seriously new news, beys are going to be realised as combo packs. Images from Ronit Nath.
Prices will be like ₹600/500 for multiple beyblades. This is what is looks like
[Image: 5OH9tWf]
https://imgur.com/5OH9tWf
(Mar. 05, 2018  4:42 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  4:40 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I think it's about wave 4
Noo( double checked it..  my friend's dad works with funskool.. and according to him wave 3 will not come before June.

Hope this goes true, new beys, need to come in India(actual wave 3 not stock clearance)
(Apr. 17, 2018  11:19 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Can you guys please,please spread beyblade burst as much as possible, for wave 3 to come this necessary

Seriously new news, beys are going to be realised as combo packs. Images from Ronit Nath.
Prices will be like ₹600/500 for multiple beyblades. This is what is looks like
[Image: 5OH9tWf]
https://imgur.com/5OH9tWf
Well, talk about mixed emotions..
It's a jackpot but sad no new beyblades..

(Apr. 17, 2018  1:13 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2018  4:42 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Noo( double checked it..  my friend's dad works with funskool.. and according to him wave 3 will not come before June.

Hope this goes true, new beys, need to come in India(actual wave 3 not stock clearance)
I hope so too..
Will try asking her (though she hates us bombarding her with Beyblade Waves question cause she absolutely hates beyblade)
But it's worth a shot.
Will give it a try tomorrow and get back to you by tomorrow 4pm.
(Apr. 17, 2018  8:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2018  7:18 AM)NPN Wrote: This really sad how will it take them release a new wave Unhappy

Are you sure they will cost that much.

But yeah, Funskool should focus on advertising.

Like I said in group, burst doesn't feel as fun at first. You need to watch multiple episodes to understand the fun. Follow the plot. Same with tops. You need to get multiple of them to understand the fun.

Which most kids doesn't do as they think they are expensive so most they expect to experience fun just after buying 1 of top. Which doesn't happen

Most MFB fans don't like Burst Beys due to they are weaker. And India is full of MFB fans. Like I said they need to watch multiple episode and get more then 1 top to experience the real fun and become fan
(Apr. 17, 2018  3:13 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2018  8:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Actually, it will not take that much time, also beys will be like ₹250 and ₹180. Two packs will be like ₹400. If you don't got anything out of old thread, then the next week is your chance.
Are you sure they will cost that much.

But yeah, Funskool should focus on advertising.

Like I said in group, burst doesn't feel as fun at first. You need to watch multiple episodes to understand the fun. Follow the plot. Same with tops. You need to get multiple of them to understand the fun.

Which most kids doesn't do as they think they are expensive so most they expect to experience fun just after buying 1 of top. Which doesn't happen

Most MFB fans don't like Burst Beys due to they are weaker. And India is full of MFB fans. Like I said they need to watch multiple episode and get more then 1 top to experience the real fun and become fan

Ronit Nath gave a price Approximation, just following that. And yeah kids cry when they hear that z2 has highest stamina in DLS and spins for ONLY 2 min.
(Apr. 17, 2018  11:14 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2018  8:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Actually, it will not take that much time, also beys will be like ₹25 EU0 and ₹180. Two packs will be like ₹400. If you don't got anything out of old thread, then the next week is your chance.

Wait 250 rupees that's cheap btw I live in Australia and thats like less than $10 wow. I'm also Indian and its to late bc I asked my uncle in india to buy a longinus bc it is way cheaper in Australia

The prices are same range, but now being realised as combo packs, and yeah ₹250 is 4usd and ₹600is 9 usd
https://youtu.be/iGRF94FoHSk
Guys, just a Sorry, the real thing is that one starter bey and a booster will cost you are 750 mrp and a bit cheaper on online store and Big bazaar (as of mine) I guess will be rs 647, still cheap
(Apr. 18, 2018  7:11 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: https://youtu.be/iGRF94FoHSk
Guys, just a Sorry, the real thing is that one starter bey and a booster will cost you are 750 mrp and a bit cheaper on online store and Big bazaar (as of mine) I guess will be rs 647, still cheap
That's okay..It's still a fair price though.
Anyways as I had said that I will ask my friend..
And luckily her father was in the school to pay the fees, so I talked to him directly fair and square..
The answer to be honest is a little upsetting.
(Apr. 18, 2018  2:19 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
That's okay..It's still a fair price though.
Anyways as I had said that I will ask my friend..
And luckily her father was in the school to pay the fees, so I talked to him directly fair and square..
The answer to be honest is a little upsetting.

I am happy with this.
And yeah no problem if 3 new beys every two months
On a totally unrelated note,
The Hindi dub of Beyblade Burst is hurting my soul.
Thank God there is the English option available too..
(Apr. 18, 2018  3:00 PM)Suhasini Wrote: On a totally unrelated note,
That chingum, hurts the most, god honcho and Boss is a lot better

How much time till it reaches online stores like amazon? Any ideas?

Even though it's being aired on the TV its time slots are rubbish! This is one of the main reasons imo that viewers aren't introduced with the burst systems and series.... 
Some children in my locality don't even know that there's burst beyblades available along with the series while they are engrossed still in mfb...
Let's admit it Disney XD loves Pokemon and not beyblade
Even so I mostly find Pokemon being televised whole day on Disney XD. Maybe due to that the guys there didn't put much work in its dubbing
(Apr. 19, 2018  5:39 AM)Shantya777 Wrote:

How much time till it reaches online stores like amazon? Any ideas?

Even though it's being aired on the TV its time slots are rubbish! This is one of the main reasons imo that viewers aren't introduced with the burst systems and series.... 
Some children in my locality don't even know that there's burst beyblades available along with the series while they are engrossed still in mfb...
Let's admit it Disney XD loves Pokemon and not beyblade

A week or two to reach online stores currently Available in some Funskool stores.
And yeah Funskool should focus on advertising burst system, either they will drown.
Nice thread @[FIREFIRE CPB]. But as this threadwas made earlier and does not contain the items added recently, I'll include them here in my post. Wave 1 starters and wave 2 boosters are being combined and packed as "Super Combo Sets" and sold for a lesser price. Generally starters used to cost Rs. 600 each and boosters Rs. 400 each, so combining them together would cost Rs. 1000. But the new "Super combo Sets" have the same beyblades for a lesser price of Rs. 750 each and it is a great chance for the people who haven't bought the first two waves yet (like me)! The different sets that we have seen so far are (I'll be naming them in Takara Tomy's way as they are authentic Takara Tomy) as below.

1. Rising Ragnaruk G.R (booster) and Lost Longinus N.Sp (starter)
2. Kaiser Kerbeus L.P (booster) and Wild Wyvern V.O (starter)
3. Unlock Unicorn D.N (booster) and Storm Spriggan K.U (starter)
4. Holy Horusood U.C (booster) and Xeno Xcalibur M.I (starter)
5. Holy Horusood U.C (booster) and Lost Longinus N.Sp (starter) [Holy Horusood has been repeated]
6. Dark Deathscyther F.J (booster) and Zillion Zeus I.W (starter)
7. Obelisk Odin T.X (booster) and Xeno Xcalibur M.I (starter) [Xeno Xcalibur has been repeated]
8. Holy Horusood U.C (booster) and Wild Wyvern V.O (starter) [Holy Horusood (for the second time) and Wild Wyvern have been repeated]

These are all we have seen until now.

As Xeno Xcalibur and Wild Wyvern were repeated one time and Holy Horusood two times, it can be possible that Funskool is just packing the starters and boosters randomly, just to clear the leftover stocks. Lets see if we spot any other sets other than the ones listed above. Not to mention, Victory Valkryie (starter) hasn't been seen yet in any of the sets.
(Apr. 19, 2018  9:51 AM)Blader ZX Wrote: Nice thread @[FIREFIRE CPB]. But as this threadwas made earlier and does not contain the items added recently, I'll include them here in my post. Wave 1 starters and wave 2 boosters are being combined and packed as "Super Combo Sets" and sold for a lesser price. Generally starters used to cost Rs. 600 each and boosters Rs. 400 each, so combining them together would cost Rs. 1000. But the new "Super combo Sets" have the same beyblades for a lesser price of Rs. 750 each and it is a great chance for the people who haven't bought the first two waves yet (like me)! The different sets that we have seen so far are (I'll be naming them in Takara Tomy's way as they are authentic Takara Tomy) as below.

1. Rising Ragnaruk G.R (booster) and Lost Longinus N.Sp (starter)
2. Kaiser Kerbeus L.P (booster) and Wild Wyvern V.O (starter)
3. Unlock Unicorn D.N (booster) and Storm Spriggan K.U (starter)
4. Holy Horusood U.C (booster) and Xeno Xcalibur M.I (starter)
5. Holy Horusood U.C (booster) and Lost Longinus N.Sp (starter) [Holy Horusood has been repeated]
6. Dark Deathscyther F.J (booster) and Zillion Zeus I.W (starter)
7. Obelisk Odin T.X (booster) and Xeno Xcalibur M.I (starter) [Xeno Xcalibur has been repeated]
8. Holy Horusood U.C (booster) and Wild Wyvern V.O (starter) [Holy Horusood (for the second time) and Wild Wyvern have been repeated]

These are all we have seen until now.

As Xeno Xcalibur and Wild Wyvern were repeated one time and Holy Horusood two times, it can be possible that Funskool is just packing the starters and boosters randomly, just to clear the leftover stocks. Lets see if we spot any other sets other than the ones listed above. Not to mention, Victory Valkryie (starter) hasn't been seen yet in any of the sets.
Seriously, ODIN is with X2, drowns my dream of getting O2 .
(Apr. 19, 2018  9:58 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Seriously, ODIN is with X2, drowns my dream of getting O2 .

Some leftover boosters are still there in stores.
(Apr. 19, 2018  12:38 PM)Blader ZX Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2018  9:58 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Seriously, ODIN is with X2, drowns my dream of getting O2 .

Some leftover boosters are still there in stores.

₹525 for a booster, God help, I can get that combo, I will sell the X2 . So I will not have x2 X2