Indian Beyblade Burst Release Thread:- Information (List) and News

Intro:- Hey! As you might Funskool released Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst in India on October 2017. So I noticed all news about burst news about Indian Releases are being posted in Hasbro thread even though they are not hasbro and there isn't any place who keep track of them or a proper list of releases with price and there information about variation and difference compared to japanese version

Notes:-I used Takara Tomy names for drivers and disk because they are easy to understand. Funskool is offical importer of India. Beys has Hasbro names because its used in Hindi Dub

Releases
Overall List:-
BB-1-F  Rivals Battle Set
BB-2-F Victory Valtryek V2(Starter)
BB-3-F Storm Spryzen S2(Starter)
BB-4-F Wild Wyvron W2(Starter)
BB-5-F Xeno Xcalius X2(Starter)
BB-6-F Zillion Zeutron Z2 (Starter)
BB-7-F Lost Luinor L2 (Starter)
BB-8-F Raging Roktavor R2(Booster)
BB-9-F King Kerbeus K2(Booster)
BB-10-F Dark Doomscizor D2(Booster)
BB-11-F Hyper Horusood H2(Booster)
BB-12-F Omni Odax O2(Booster)
BB-13-F Uber Unicrest U2(Booster)
BB-15-F Quill Quetziko Q2 And Xcalius(Dual Pack)
BB-16-F Sword Launcher
BB-17-F Standard Stadium
BB-20-F Dark Doomscizor D2(Starter)
BB-22-F Omni Odax O2(Starter)
BB-24-F Nova Nepstrius N2(Starter)
Wave 4[Evolution]
 Starters
Genesis Valktreyak V3 - Rs.- 749 [BB-42-F]
Kintetic Satomb S3 -Rs.-749[BB-43-F]
Surge Xcalius X3 -Rs.- 749[BB-52-F]
Nightmare Luinor L3-Rs.- 749[BB-54-F]
Drain Fafnir F3-Rs.- 749[BB-45-F]
Legend Spryzen S3-Rs.- 849[BB-49-F]
Sprzen Requim S3-Rs.- 849[BB-55-F]
ACCESORIES
Burst Standard beystadium - Rs. - 1250[BB-17-T]
Beylauncher (White) - Rs. 499[BB-34-F]

Beyblade Burst Starter Pack Asst:-
Victory Valtryek (comes with Boost and Variable):- Rs599 (Wave 1)
Storm Sprizen (comes with Kuckle and Unite and Jaggy):- Rs599 (Wave 1)
Lost Luinor (comes with 9 and Sprial):- Rs599 (Wave 1)
Zilion Zeutron (comes with Infinity and Weight):- Rs599 (Wave 1)
Xeno Xcalius (comes with Magnum and Impact):- Rs599 (Wave 1)
Dark Doomsizor D2:- Rs599 (Starter) (Wave 3)
Omni Odax (Starter):- Rs599 (Starter) (Wave 3)
Nova Nepstrius N2:- Rs599 (Starter)
Dragoon Storm :- Rs599 (Starter)
Draciel Sheild :- Rs599 (Starter)
Dranzer Spiral :- Rs599 (Starter)
Genesis Valktreyak V3 - Rs.- 749 [BB-42-F](Starter)
Kintetic Satomb S3 -Rs.-749[BB-43-F](Starter)
Surge Xcalius X3 -Rs.- 749[BB-52-F](Starter)
Nightmare Luinor L3-Rs.- 749[BB-54-F](Starter)
Drain Fafnir F3-Rs.- 749[BB-45-F](Starter)
Legend Spryzen S3-Rs.- 849[BB-49-F](Starter)
Sprzen Requim S3-Rs.- 849[BB-55-F](Starter)
Beyblade Burst Booster Pack Asst:-
Dark Doomsizer (comes with Force and Jaggy):- Rs399 (Wave 2)
Raging Ragtavor (comes with Gravity and Revolve):- Rs399 (Wave 2)
Hyper Horsood (comes with Upper and Claw):- Rs399 (Wave 2)
Uber Unicrest (comes with Down and Needle):- Rs399 (Wave 2)
Omni Odax (comes with Triple and Xtreme):- Rs399 (Wave 2)

Beyblade Burst Sets
Beyblade Burst 2 Pack (Comes with Xcalius and Quill Quetziko):- Rs899 (Wave 2)
Beyblade Burst Rival Battle Set (Comes with V2, S2, Burst Stadium [B-09] and 2 Proto Launchers):- Rs2899 (Wave 2)

Accessories:-
Beyblade Burst Sword Launcher:-Rs399
Burst Standard beystadium - Rs. - 1250[BB-17-T]
Beylauncher (White) - Rs. 499[BB-34-F]
News, Waves and Variation (difference)

News:-
God Layers To Be Available Nationwide by 2nd week of December 2018

Variations:-Please do share if you found any difference between Japanese and Indian parts
Spring seems loser then TT's (unconfirmed)

Wave:-
Wave 1:- October 2017
Wave 2:- December 2017
Wave 3:- April 2018
Wave 4:- December 2018(GOD)

Thanks for reading
-F2
This thread was necessary. God gen to be introduced in the Indian Market by TT by the end of July.

While all the other dual layer releases before July. Probably after March 18th, i.e. WAVE 3.
(Feb. 19, 2018  5:22 PM)ronitnath Wrote: This thread was necessary. God gen to be introduced in the Indian Market by TT by the end of July.

While all the other dual layer releases before July. Probably after March 18th, i.e. WAVE 3.

Thank you bro. BTW should I mention God gen news as Confirmed or Unconfirmed?
We have enough time to confirm it further. So let it be for now.
I wonder if digital sword launcher is realeased in India or other lr launcher, maybe the new Hasbro X3 sword launcher (super cool)*not yet realised
Finally a complete thread to answer my questions.Thank you very much for making this.Now I will know when the latest products are released in India.Thank You!!??☺️☺️
(Feb. 19, 2018  5:39 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I wonder if digital sword launcher is realeased in India or other  lr launcher, maybe the new Hasbro X3 sword launcher (super cool)*not yet realised
Its definitely not released in india yet but it may be released. But we are sure it will be Takara Tomy's and not hasbro's. I did got a hint that LR String will be released in India but other sources say no details on that. Lets see, I feel it will be released

(Feb. 19, 2018  6:16 PM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: Finally a complete thread to answer my questions.Thank you very much for making this.Now I will know when the latest products are released in India.Thank You!!??☺️☺️

No problem my pleasure.
Thanks A lot for this thread FIREFIRE CPB! Appreciate all your efforts!
Wow if they would release the OG beys I would buy them for sure. Fingers crossed
(Feb. 20, 2018  2:23 PM)NPN Wrote: Wow if they would release the OG beys I would buy them for sure. Fingers crossed
Till now all OG beyblabe burst are released in India by Takara Tomy.

Upcoming ones are OG too.
(Feb. 21, 2018  1:56 PM)ronitnath Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2018  2:23 PM)NPN Wrote: Wow if they would release the OG beys I would buy them for sure. Fingers crossed
Till now all OG beyblabe burst are released in India by Takara Tomy.

I think he means Dragoon, Dranzer, etc. If you meant "Original" (aka Non-Fake), @[NPN] . They have already released in India
(Feb. 21, 2018  2:11 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2018  1:56 PM)ronitnath Wrote: Till now all OG beyblabe burst are released in India by Takara Tomy.

I think he means Dragoon, Dranzer, etc. If you meant "Original" (aka Non-Fake), @[NPN] . They have already released in India

Ya Dragoon,Dranzer are the First generation of beys pretty excited for them. They are my childhood.
The two pack that comes with Xcalibur and Quetzito sounds nice, even if they are useless.
(Feb. 22, 2018  11:14 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: The two pack that comes with Xcalibur and Quetzito sounds nice, even if they are usel
They are not useless
(Feb. 22, 2018  11:14 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: The two pack that comes with Xcalibur and Quetzito sounds nice, even if they are useless.

Actually Xcalibur is still good and comes with Xtreme.
Rival battle set is not 999 but its above 2000
Also where you buy them
Amazon seems to ship any random bey (though official but not the one you ordered)
Is there any better place where I could find all of them
(Feb. 24, 2018  5:39 AM)XcaliburAhmad Wrote: Rival battle set is not 999 but its above 2000
Also where you buy them
Amazon seems to ship any random bey (though official but not the one you ordered)

Try local malls and toy shops. They must be having the stocks. If you are from India, try flipkart also.
Still flipkart has only 3 and they don't seem to have positive review
though FirstCry seem to have actual ones but some are out of stock and some are not listed
(Feb. 22, 2018  6:54 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2018  11:14 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: The two pack that comes with Xcalibur and Quetzito sounds nice, even if they are useless.

Actually Xcalibur is still good and comes with Xtreme.

Sorry thought it was X2
I think you guys can try Hamley's.. I visited last week, they are fully stocked with many beys but the bey you will mostly see will be longinus/luinor...
So, on first cry there are all tbe beys available (Except Odax O2)
Some of them are not in stock though
And the sword launcher is not available as well
And yeah there are two R2 and H2 for some reason
Prices are pretty good as well

Suhasini
I don't live in Delhi or Noida so how could I go to Hamley's

Also what beys we do not jave from dual layer system, I would first prefer to get all dual layer and then go to god layer
(Feb. 24, 2018  5:39 AM)XcaliburAhmad Wrote: Rival battle set is not 999 but its above 2000
Also where you buy them
Opps! Updated. You should try looking malls and other toy  shop that keeps Funskool stuff

(Feb. 24, 2018  9:41 AM)XcaliburAhmad Wrote: So,  on first cry there are all tbe beys available (Except Odax O2)

Suhasini

Also what beys we do not jave from dual layer system,  I would first prefer to get  all dual layer and then go to god layer

Hamleys is actually all over India I think? I live in Mumbai and here's a Hamley as well
(Feb. 24, 2018  11:40 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
Also where you buy them
Opps! Updated. You should try looking malls and other toy  shop that keeps Funskool stuff

(Feb. 24, 2018  9:41 AM)XcaliburAhmad Wrote: So,  on first cry there are all tbe beys available (Except Odax O2)

Suhasini

Also what beys we do not jave from dual layer system,  I would first prefer to get  all dual layer and then go to god layer

Hamleys is actually all over India I think? I live in Mumbai and here's a Hamley as well

Well I mentioned Delhi because thats the closest place to my city where there is a Hamley's store 

Also there many shops in my city who keep Funskool products, sometimes MFB beyblades but no burst beyblades

Though I am shocked a baby website having almost having all beyblade burst product released in India
(Feb. 24, 2018  12:12 PM)XcaliburAhmad Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2018  11:40 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Opps! Updated. You should try looking malls and other toy  shop that keeps Funskool stuff

Well I mentioned Delhi because thats the closest place to my city where there is a Hamley's store 

Also there many shops in my city who keep Funskool products, sometimes MFB beyblades but no burst beyblades

Though I am shocked a baby website having almost having all beyblade burst product released in India

That's strange. You should try asking in stores about when they will stock burst but till then I think Online is your best bet
Thank you FireFire for this thread. It's really helpful Smile
I hope we could get plastic gen. remake soon.