[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
(Sep. 11, 2013  10:41 PM)Bularieleone Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2013  10:32 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Bularieleone, now your just saying stuff, that's obvious, but I'm sure people don't have things to do every single day.
Allow me to prove you wrong.
Monday: Band and Homework until 6:00
Tuesday: Swim and Homework
Wednsday: Band, Martial Arts, and Homework
Thursday: Swim and Homework
Friday: CRAMMING TO DO ALL MY HOMEWORK IN ONE DAY
But anyways, we are not coming.

Simple. Don't cram your homework, none of that is in Saturday.
ohh come on u know it wont be like that every day the point is hes a busy guy yeesh
I'm not going to get involved but if he does not want to go, he does not have to.. Don't force it on him.
I wasn't trying to force him at all. I was just trying to say beyblade is not all about winning ad gaining Beypoints... it's about having fun. Good luck with your life Bularieleone(not sarcasm). And yay facade!!! Wow this is gonna be an awesome tournament Grin and Bularieleone, I can handle hosting thank you very much.
Sorry guys, kinda went off, had a bad day.
Anyways, we are not coming to the plastics tourney. We think it would be awesome if we could have a MFB or Zero-G Christmas tourney hosted by us, if you guys don't mind.
Yeah, we'll come back to MFB/Zero-G after this Plastics tourney for a loooong time Grin although, about you hosting? You'd need to go to at least 3-5 tournaments, then co-host a tournament a few tournaments with me or Ultramarine, and then finally host your first tournament, same goes with your friends, sorry :\
Who ever said you have to go to 3-5 tournaments to host one? How would new beyblade communities get a tournament started if that were true?
(Sep. 12, 2013  2:00 AM)Tri Wrote: Who ever said you have to go to 3-5 tournaments to host one? How would new beyblade communities get a tournament started if that were true?

It does depend who the person is and what the community is. If the community is well established and has had a long series of tournaments already, you do need some participation and co-hosting experience before you can hold your own event that would rival all the others that happened before it.
I was trying to commit to Chicago at least 5 times, and that was when I was at my first tournament, and they didn't get approved because I didn't have much experience.
Wow I missed a lot. Ok, looks like you guys sorted it out, but wait, is Shining God MS hosting? Will Kai-V let you host?
I might host depending on how my unofficial B-Day Bash goes, I think it will go very nicely. Ultramarine, may I buy that Wide Defense from you before November? It's for a science fair project, don't ask lol.
Sorry, it stars in my only top tier combo, and I just barely got it.
All right, anyway, here are the people on the list! Grin

Confirmed Participants
Shining God MS and 3 friends(possibly more if I persuade more people)
Kyler_the best
Ultramarine
Pegasis20
thetrashcan56
SethJonezz
racer25425(cant tell on the numbers lol)
façade
Unconfirmed Participants
SethJonezzs friends
Emergency Bladers
thedaddude
When is your Birthday Bash?
It is on October 5th, which is a Saturday, wanna come?
What about me?...
You're coming in November dude, lol
Oops! Forgot to add you Tongue_out
I most likely come to your birthday. What is the format and is it going to be official?
This will be BB-10 Format but won't be official.
We re most likely good for it, then.
Allright, sounds great!
wow this is defenintly a big event Smile btw where is it excatly? like the excatct place it's being held and how come it's not an officail event I was planning on getting my first face or a rank (I really wan a rank Smile) oh and do we have to pay the $5 fee?
Oh, this will be huge Grin this isn't official because if this tournament goes well, then I can host the Plastics tournament, I'll PM or Skype the people who are coming the address, but here, 211 East Ohio St Chicago, IL 60611 and we don't have to pay the 5$ fee since it's unofficial Smile
is this at a park or your backyard?
It is in a building, do you want to come? Because we have tables and everything set up for the tournament in my building.