If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

Liverpool of course, I'm a huge fan of LFC and Beatles
Id really like to live in India. Mainly to visit the Taj Mahal and my friend who lives there.
(Aug. 30, 2020  7:09 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Id really like to live in India. Mainly to visit the Taj Mahal and my friend who lives there.

lol I go there every year. The only thing I dislike is the toilets (there have been Polnareff incidents I tell you) they are not all that clean and the squat toilets are just a fat nope for me.
(Aug. 30, 2020  7:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  7:09 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Id really like to live in India. Mainly to visit the Taj Mahal and my friend who lives there.

lol I go there every year. The only thing I dislike is the toilets (there have been Polnareff incidents I tell you) they are not all that clean and the squat toilets are just a fat nope for me.

I have had a lot of experience with those toilets when going, I couldn't go to the toilet for a few days.
(Aug. 30, 2020  8:11 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  7:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: lol I go there every year. The only thing I dislike is the toilets (there have been Polnareff incidents I tell you) they are not all that clean and the squat toilets are just a fat nope for me.

I have had a lot of experience with those toilets when going, I couldn't go to the toilet for a few days.

The toilets are traumatizing.
(Aug. 30, 2020  8:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  8:11 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I have had a lot of experience with those toilets when going, I couldn't go to the toilet for a few days.

The toilets are traumatizing.
Makes me wonder if they have toilet paper..
(Aug. 30, 2020  8:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  8:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The toilets are traumatizing.

No I think you use water
(Aug. 30, 2020  8:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  8:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The toilets are traumatizing.

Some of them do but not the squatting ones (you have to use water I think, I rarely go to the bathrooms in India because they are all so dirty and traumatizing)

I forgot to mention one pro of living in India, there are a lot of beyblade tournaments in the streets that are non WBO runned (I went to like 5 or 6 of them last year). Also I am changing my mind about Tokyo and I will go with Sweden or South Africa (to see them penguins)
(Aug. 30, 2020  8:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  8:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Makes me wonder if they have toilet paper..

Some of them do but not the squatting ones (you have to use water I think, I rarely go to the bathrooms in India because they are all so dirty and traumatizing)

well that depends where you went in India. While I agree that toilet paper is not available in india in all toilets The hotels usually have them. Public toilets are a big no no of you have a huge sense of hygiene and we indians too try and avoid them, but when you are forced to use them during an emergency u can't complain 😉. About the situation of beyblade in india... that is just depressing, we still are on s1 of burst and s2 aired but only 12 episodes were shown due to the fact that the channel which was showing beyblade (Disney XD) was shut down. However if you are a fan of the original beyblade series then ure in for a treat as it has been played on repeat as long as i can remember. One thing which is different in india is that the burst beyblades availible are marketed by hasbro and  the packaging is similar to it, We actually have STICKERS and takara tomy is written on the box. So it seems like takaratomy and hasbro decided to sell them on a direct partnership.
(Aug. 31, 2020  5:21 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  8:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Some of them do but not the squatting ones (you have to use water I think, I rarely go to the bathrooms in India because they are all so dirty and traumatizing)

well that depends where you went in India. While I agree that toilet paper is not available in india in all toilets The hotels usually have them. Public toilets are a big no no of you have a huge sense of hygiene and we indians too try and avoid them, but when you are forced to use them during an emergency u can't complain 😉. About the situation of beyblade in india... that is just depressing, we still are on s1 of burst and s2 aired but only 12 episodes were shown due to the fact that the channel which was showing beyblade (Disney XD) was shut down. However if you are a fan of the original beyblade series then ure in for a treat as it has been played on repeat as long as i can remember. One thing which is different in india is that the burst beyblades availible are marketed by hasbro and  the packaging is similar to it, We actually have STICKERS and takara tomy is written on the box. So it seems like takaratomy and hasbro decided to sell them on a direct partnership.

I am literally Indian, and I went to Bombay and there were so many MFB beys and some people were playing with GT beys. Only problem is the large amount of fakes
Finland has amazing education system, or Dubai, rly easy to get rich there, and very high tech
No hablo espanol....... Probally live in a Spanish Country

Yeah, its good and all, but the roads are pretty honky. You would have to pay money (aka rupees) to go to the Taj Mahal I think. The toilets, EWWW! It’s not like you have a flush; you need water from a bucket to wash out something in the toilet.

Antarctic; because I LOVE penguins 🐧!
1. Fiji or any tropical pacific island. I love the peacefulness and I love to snorkel so yeah.

2. Italy or Greece. The architecture over there is so amazing and there’s so much to do and see. I’m a history lover too so lots of history and artifacts to collect.

3. Brazil, over half my dads family is living over there and there’s so much to do there like look at waterfalls look at monuments etc. only reason this is third is because some areas of Brazil aren’t exactly safe
I would live in Japan or in a Forest.
(Nov. 08, 2020  6:06 AM)kai edits Wrote: I would live in Japan or in a Forest.

Bruh just go ask free for the second one lol
I want to live in my dreams cause os better then real life