How many Languages do you know?

1. English,
a little bit of spanish,
some arabic.
I can't roll my R's so that's why I stopped learning them.
I'm working on greek now.
next is hebrew. then ASL
I know English.

Well... my primary language is Bengali but can speak Sanskrit, Hindi & a small amount of Spanish.

It is so difficult to speak different languages & more difficult to remember them....
Weel let me see.......I can speak English a fair amt of Hindi...Malayalam and Tamil......Thats all i knw as of now.....
(May. 07, 2011  10:41 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Weel let me see.......I can speak English a fair amt of Hindi...Malayalam and Tamil......Thats all i knw as of now.....

i can only speak hindi and english but i am able to understan marathi, rajasthani, braj.
English, French, and a bit of German
telugu,hindi,english .and other languages just i created awareness.
heh i know french, english and quite alot of japanese
English
Malay
Indonesian
Chinese ( i cant talk but i undertand cuz my parents speak it ) xD
Over the years, I've learned Tagalog, Japanese, Italian, and Spanish. And as I learn each of them as the years roll by, I'm always forgetting them. The language I know most of is Spanish, followed by Japanese, followed by Italian.

I am ashamed to say that I am a failure of a Filipino...
I know Hindi, Marathi, English and to some extent even Japanese...and I can also 'understand' Sindhi,Punjabi,Gujrati,Marwadi...and almost all other North Indian languages
i speak mainly english and i learned german in less than two months!!(Und das mein ich ernst)
English, a bit of french, and a bit of klingon
(May. 08, 2011  5:46 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Over the years, I've learned Tagalog, Japanese, Italian, and Spanish. And as I learn each of them as the years roll by, I'm always forgetting them. The language I know most of is Spanish, followed by Japanese, followed by Italian.

I am ashamed to say that I am a failure of a Filipino...
Don't be ashamed..Besides we Filipinos should be proud that we know many languages just like you....
Hmm...Let me see...As I am a Filipino, I know Tagalog as that is what we speak in school...English of course! Chinese (Mandarin) because I am half-chinese and half-filipino..a little bit of japanese from watching a lot of anime. Tongue_out
That's about it..
My strongest language is obviously English but I can speack a bit of Tagalog and Ilonggo. Both Filo languages
basicly english snd i know a very little amount of japanese from watching englished sub anime to much.
i am australian but i can talk perfect chinese just cant read
i speak english, little franch,
and african
Uhh... Io Parlo Italiano (I speak Italian), I speak a bit of Nihongo (Japanese) and Watashi Wa is about to Nihon o tabemasu! (I <am about to> eat Japan) Obvously a bit of Francais.
i can speak english,malay,sarawakian malay,iban(ethnic language in malaysia)mandarin(yea..well...some part of it..mm...foul language part only)...and a bit of japan's foul language that i learnt from kamen riders,and anime..XD..
I only know how to speak English fluently, I know a fair amount of French, which I learned for about 2 years at School. I did fairly well at it though.
I speak English primarily but I've been learning French for about 6 or 7 years and can speak/write it pretty fluently now.
I acn speak English, Potugese (Brazilian), and I am learning Greek
i no spanish , french , haitian creole .
and english .

I learned spanish and french in school

haitian creole from my grandma

and english because that is my language and i was born and have lived in america for my hole life