How You Were When You Joined The WBO VS Now

Poll: Did You Prefer Yourself When You First Joined Or Now?

Then
11.43%
Now
71.43%
Either is fine
17.14%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:31 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:18 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: *added another poll option. Wink

Happy 5th anniversary on the WBO! 🎊🎉🎈🎁🎂

Oh, wow. I didn't event realize. Thank you!
Happy 5th WBO Anniversary to me! Joyful_3
I joined in 2017 (I think XD) back then I wasn't a very big fan of burst. I was very biased towards the Metal series. But now, I'm a weeaboo XD I watch a lot of anime and constantly looking for new ones to watch. I now slightly prefer burst over MFB (but not by much). I like how I am now.
When I first joined and for a while, I thought that I was the only one that was blind in one eye. Now, I know someone who shares that disability. @“Infinite.Zero” Joyful_3
I first came to the WBO because of TrainiacJ and LOL-y Rancher's Beyblde concepts. I felt like a noob to Burst back then and I now feel comfortable with it. I kind of miss the people that I used to see posting all the time, such as Frostic Fox and Jman jman, but I think I'm better overall. Even more now that I've been to tournaments and applied to become an Organizer!
(Jul. 28, 2019  10:53 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I first came to the WBO because of TrainiacJ and LOL-y Rancher's Beyblde concepts. I felt like a noob to Burst back then and I now feel comfortable with it. I kind of miss the people that I used to see posting all the time, such as Frostic Fox and Jman jman, but I think I'm better overall. Even more now that I've been to tournaments and applied to become an Organizer!

Jman jman has is back Joyful_3.
(Jul. 03, 2019  2:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I remember when I got my first real PM. I was really excited. Now I just say: “Okay”
I know that from every PM I send you.

(Jul. 28, 2019  5:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: When I first joined and for a while, I thought that I was the only one that was blind in one eye. Now, I know someone who shares that disability. @“Infinite.Zero” Joyful_3
Are you really?
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:14 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  2:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I remember when I got my first real PM. I was really excited. Now I just say: “Okay”
I know that from every PM I send you.

(Jul. 28, 2019  5:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: When I first joined and for a while, I thought that I was the only one that was blind in one eye. Now, I know someone who shares that disability. @“Infinite.Zero” Joyful_3
Are you really?

Joyful_3 Yeah.
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:15 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:14 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: I know that from every PM I send you.

Are you really?

Joyful_3 Yeah.
Oh. I did not know that.

Before I joined the WBO, all of the beyblade fans I knew(3 of them) were Metal Fight fans, but I liked Burst.. Now, there are tons of people who also like Burst.
I only joined officially today so does it still count?
I voted for either