How You Were When You Joined The WBO VS Now

Poll: Did You Prefer Yourself When You First Joined Or Now?

Then
11.29%
Now
67.74%
Either is fine
20.97%
Total: 100% 62 vote(s)
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:31 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2019  5:18 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: *added another poll option. Wink

Happy 5th anniversary on the WBO! ?????

Oh, wow. I didn't event realize. Thank you!
Happy 5th WBO Anniversary to me! Joyful_3
I joined in 2017 (I think XD) back then I wasn't a very big fan of burst. I was very biased towards the Metal series. But now, I'm a weeaboo XD I watch a lot of anime and constantly looking for new ones to watch. I now slightly prefer burst over MFB (but not by much). I like how I am now.
When I first joined and for a while, I thought that I was the only one that was blind in one eye. Now, I know someone who shares that disability. @“Infinite.Zero” Joyful_3
I first came to the WBO because of TrainiacJ and LOL-y Rancher's Beyblde concepts. I felt like a noob to Burst back then and I now feel comfortable with it. I kind of miss the people that I used to see posting all the time, such as Frostic Fox and Jman jman, but I think I'm better overall. Even more now that I've been to tournaments and applied to become an Organizer!
(Jul. 28, 2019  10:53 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I first came to the WBO because of TrainiacJ and LOL-y Rancher's Beyblde concepts. I felt like a noob to Burst back then and I now feel comfortable with it. I kind of miss the people that I used to see posting all the time, such as Frostic Fox and Jman jman, but I think I'm better overall. Even more now that I've been to tournaments and applied to become an Organizer!

Jman jman has is back Joyful_3.
(Jul. 03, 2019  2:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I remember when I got my first real PM. I was really excited. Now I just say: “Okay”
I know that from every PM I send you.

(Jul. 28, 2019  5:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: When I first joined and for a while, I thought that I was the only one that was blind in one eye. Now, I know someone who shares that disability. @“Infinite.Zero” Joyful_3
Are you really?
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:14 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  2:46 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I remember when I got my first real PM. I was really excited. Now I just say: “Okay”
I know that from every PM I send you.

(Jul. 28, 2019  5:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: When I first joined and for a while, I thought that I was the only one that was blind in one eye. Now, I know someone who shares that disability. @“Infinite.Zero” Joyful_3
Are you really?

Joyful_3 Yeah.
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:15 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:14 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: I know that from every PM I send you.

Are you really?

Joyful_3 Yeah.
Oh. I did not know that.

Before I joined the WBO, all of the beyblade fans I knew(3 of them) were Metal Fight fans, but I liked Burst.. Now, there are tons of people who also like Burst.
I only joined officially today so does it still count?
I voted for either
Reading my old posts make me want to slam my head into a wall lol
When I joined in 2018, I feel like I was one of those kids that I now somewhat dislike behavior wise on the WBO. If you go back and look at my old posts, you would understand what I mean. Now I feel like I have matured on the site, even though it has only been two years on May 5th.
when I first cam I posted things in the wrong subform no I post things in the r=wrong subfororm
(Apr. 21, 2020  11:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: When I joined in 2018, I feel like I was one of those kids that I now somewhat dislike behavior wise on the WBO. If you go back and look at my old posts, you would understand what I mean. Now I feel like I have matured on the site, even though it has only been two years on May 5th.

I feel almost the same way.
(Apr. 21, 2020  11:21 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: when I first cam I posted things in the wrong subform no I post things in the r=wrong subfororm

You're kidding, right? You JUST posted in around 5-6 threads with YouTube spam, for which you're about to get a tempban. How can you think you've fixed those problems? You have not.
(Apr. 21, 2020  11:44 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  11:21 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: when I first cam I posted things in the wrong subform no I post things in the r=wrong subfororm

You're kidding, right? You JUST posted in around 5-6 threads with YouTube spam, for which you're about to get a tempban. How can you think you've fixed those problems? You have not.

Oh, he’s posted in more than 5-6. Way more.
(Apr. 21, 2020  11:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  11:44 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You're kidding, right? You JUST posted in around 5-6 threads with YouTube spam, for which you're about to get a tempban. How can you think you've fixed those problems? You have not.

Oh, he’s posted in more than 5-6. Way more.

Yeah I just counted it was 15. I'm... vexed.
(Apr. 21, 2020  11:49 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  11:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Oh, he’s posted in more than 5-6. Way more.

Yeah I just counted it was 15. I'm... vexed.

I almost thought he was a spam bot…
When I joined about a few weeks ago I did not know there were so many rules and I also thought Cheeto was Leftburst, although it is clear Noah doesn't know a lot about beyblade for a beytuber so he wouldn't be in the WBO. Now I have learnt to make posts, put aside my toxicity from other things and abandoned trying to make drafts for the wiki Smile.
I was very stupid. Nuff said
i was a bit toxic back in Sep 2019 when i first joined, but now ive matured a bit more now and will continue to improve on maturity in the future
I joined on Novemeber 5th 2017 and was the best decision I made. Everybody was so nice, and it was around the god layer days. Although I was active but didn’t really type that much. And I made tons of threads, and I think I was annoying the mods with the stupid threads and ideas I made. And now I’m pretty active everyday, and I’m really involved. I’ve definitely matured through the years
(Jun. 26, 2019  5:02 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Back then: Scrub

Now: “I feel like there are bots meant to like everything i post. I wonder why”

Even this post explains me
(Apr. 22, 2020  1:52 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I was very stupid. Nuff said

*hits you with an empty bottle* no. No say bad things about self. (Bad grammar intended)
I got into Burst in year 2 I believe because Drain Fafnir had just come out in Hasbro. and I just straight up bought it. Knowing nothing about Burst or anything after a few week i found out about all these cool new beys WAY different from plastic gen. To cut a long story short I finally got my beyblade read for a tournament. There were so many people there I was super nervous, but still eager to take on this challenge! with a hand full of bey and a custom made Hasbro LR long winder I took on the tournament and Lost in the round before top cut of double elim. I didn't know the name of any parts other then their Hasbro names witch don't count in my opinion. Now some years later (minus 2019 from my break) i was top 8-ing every tournament. This Webpage is great for learning all kinds of combos and strategies that have helped me UP my game.
Does anyone else cringe when guests are reading your old threads? Guests still look at my SwitchStrike CBTs.