How Important is the "50 post" cap to be an "official tournament organizer"

So i did a Beyblade pannel last weekend at Anime Festival Orlando and i was VERY surprised with the turn out.
this motivated me into doing tournaments in conventions or any anime gatherings , seeing that they always have a card game tournament of some sort , 

i was reading off the Handbook Guide found in this site , and to be honest , i dont feel right spaming posts to make the 50 post cap. 
I have experience in doing small Pokemon TCG Tournament Events ,and i have a basic , more than basic understanding on how these go. 
Being affiliated by this site, would i be sponsored or most costs would come out of my pocket? 
Are the admins or Tournament Organizers here sponsored by Takara or Hasbro ? 

or does this community just work off one another? 
for example , there are tournaments i see at conventions as well , and they are considered "Ranked" and does that reflect on Hasbro or Takara events like the G1 and Nationals and World Cup , etc. 

Anyone that could help and answer my questions , feel free to reply, i will be checking this site regularly
I think it’s so that they no you are an active user, and if you spam posts, that makes you seem irresponsible
(Aug. 13, 2019  3:06 AM)ssjr0118 Wrote: .
So i did a Beyblade pannel last weekend at Anime Festival Orlando and i was VERY surprised with the turn out.
this motivated me into doing tournaments in conventions or any anime gatherings , seeing that they always have a card game tournament of some sort , 

i was reading off the Handbook Guide found in this site , and to be honest , i dont feel right spaming posts to make the 50 post cap. 
I have experience in doing small Pokemon TCG Tournament Events ,and i have a basic , more than basic understanding on how these go. 
Being affiliated by this site, would i be sponsored or most costs would come out of my pocket? 
Are the admins or Tournament Organizers here sponsored by Takara or Hasbro ? 

or does this community just work off one another? 
for example , there are tournaments i see at conventions as well , and they are considered "Ranked" and does that reflect on Hasbro or Takara events like the G1 and Nationals and World Cup , etc. 

Anyone that could help and answer my questions , feel free to reply, i will be checking this site regularly

You definitely shouldn't spam to get to 50 posts. It's not worth getting in trouble. Try to make meaningful posts at least once or twice a day outside of the "My Creations" sub-forum, and you'll have 100 posts before you know it. The WBO is not partnered with Hasbro or Takara Tomy, so the results from their tournaments have no effects on our rankings. Do note that you have to read the Organizer's Guide and take the Organizer's Quiz months before you plan to make an official tournament for the WBO. Usually, an Organizer would get paid back depending on the turnout of the events, but the WBO PayPal account can't give or receive any money right now due to an inspection. This means that there are no entry fees aside from venue fees and you have to dish out your own money for prizes until the PayPal account is up and running.
Im pretty sure its so that they know you are an active and well user. Let the community get to know you first! In short, it would be a little weird if someone attended a tournament held by an organizer they (and the website as a whole) dont know
(Aug. 13, 2019  3:15 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I think it’s so that they no you are an active user, and if you spam posts, that makes you seem irresponsible

Strugging to find 50 things I care about to post on
(Aug. 13, 2019  3:32 PM)BeymasterLandon Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  3:15 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: I think it’s so that they no you are an active user, and if you spam posts, that makes you seem irresponsible

Strugging to find 50 things I care about to post on

Hey, give it some time. Its a long way, but Im sure you can milk 10 in a day at most. You have to believe in yourself
The 50 post cap is basically intergalactic law. With some patience and active participation to conversations around here you can get it relatively fast. It makes the community more alive, and it gets people around here to know you. Like Maniac said a few posts above, it's less awkward to participate in an event when people already have a decent idea of you are.
(Aug. 13, 2019  5:12 PM)Morc Wrote: The 50 post cap is basically intergalactic law. With some patience and active participation to conversations around here you can get it relatively fast. It makes the community more alive, and it gets people around here to know you. Like Maniac said a few posts above, it's less awkward to participate in an event when people already have a decent idea of you are.

Thanks.  I'm sure I'll be there soon.  This reply helps.  Haha
ssjr0118 Happy to hear you're interested in hosting tournaments! We'd love to start seeing more events in Florida again.

The 50 post requirement is mainly just to avoid our team being overwhelmed with Organizer's Quiz submissions by users that aren't really serious or qualified. There was many in the past before we had this requirement as you can imagine, especially given the amount of younger users on the site who wouldn't even meet the minimum age requirement. We like to make sure that Organizers of official WBO events we publish in the tournaments section are knowledgeable and responsible enough to handle everything that comes with hosting an event successfully.

Once you've read through the guide, send me a message and I can give you access to the quiz manually if you don't already have 50 posts.

You have some experience with hosting events, so I think that if you read our Organizer's Guide that should answer all of your questions and you have and you'll be ready to take the quiz and then post your first event.

Here is the high level overview of the process:

Step 1: Read the Organizer’s Guide
Step 2: Post a thread in Beyblade Communities and confirm the interest of at least 4 players in your area by having them post
Step 3: Take the Organizer’s Quiz
Step 4: Get Approved, Post Your Event

All of the information you need should be in our Organizer's Guide and on the Become an Organizer page, but if you have any further questions please feel free to post here or ask one of our Organized Play Contributors (Wombat, The Supreme One, OldSchool™).
(Aug. 14, 2019  9:39 PM)BeymasterLandon Wrote: 18 more to go...

More than that in your case, I suspect. It's fairly clear from recent posting history that you're just commenting on a lot of threads at once to try and make that post threshold. Especially since you announced as much here and in some of the Texas threads. You might want to hold off on submitting your organizer's quiz for a while.
Yep, what DeceasedCrab said. And though I have no plans on being an organizer, it is common knowledge that the people looking over your quiz will review outside the quiz, too; theyll look at your recent behavior and activity
thanks for the awesome feed back you guys ,
i wasnt going to spam post JUST to make 50 posts , i just wanted to know why that was a requirement , which was answered.
and thank you Kai for the feedback and the opportunity for a "fast track"sense.
i do plan to be more active on this site , and i believe i am on a DIscord that was tied into this site by its members.
As far as throwing out tournaments , i had a fairly successful pannel at an anime convention in Orlando, FL this past weekend and to tell you the truth , i almost gave up on it.
no one on my facebook event replied , or clicked a "going". As my obligation , i showed up to an empty pannel room and waited a good 2 mins, packed up and here comes 12 people who were excited and eager to get their beyblades ripping once more.
Some even accounted as buying a day pass JUST to see my pannel. It was truly humbling and is why i got the drive to do tournaments here in Florida. I feel that i have a good footprint in Orlando which is home to a handful of conventions and just throw tournaments there.
Once again thank you and i will definitely keep up the Beyblade spirits!
Kei, if one were to message you to gain early access to the Organizer Quiz, what kind of proof would be acceptable to prove that one has run tournaments before?
(Aug. 16, 2019  6:01 PM)joyos Wrote: Kei, if one were to message you to gain early access to the Organizer Quiz, what kind of proof would be acceptable to prove that one has run tournaments before?

Just send one of our Organized Play Contributors (Wombat, The Supreme One, or OldSchool™) a PM and describe/show your experience however you think is best and we’ll let you know! Doesn’t have to be anything super in depth; just give us enough to feel reasonably confident that you’re serious and do have some experience.