Hasbro's Beyblade Burst mobile game and part name changes revealed

Out on the App Store!!!
Those who downloaded the leaked ver., this one is separate. I now have 2 burst apps on my phone.
Can you send me a link? I can't seem to find it
(Aug. 18, 2016  4:25 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Can you send me a link? I can't seem to find it

Just search Beyblades burst on the App Store
Does anyone know what changes have been made, If any, between the early release and now?
I could probably break the app open and find out what's change, as I still have a copy of the leaked version saved. Not sure what they would've changed that would be that obvious though, haha.
Downloading the app right now to my Android Phone. Here's hoping its as amazing as it sounds!!!
Ive noticed many things since I downloaded it last night and I know somebody said one of them. The bug where sometimes the game doesnt load the colours correctly and many things tale a black look. Regarding the clock telling me when the bey atore will add stock seems to reset every time i close the app. The last thing is hat the game plays in portrait and in landscape. But you cant play in portrait unless the app is opened in portrait. And once switched to landscape it will not return to portrait. The game is playable in portrait and it is easier to tap the energy balls because you can see about 90% of the stadium at most times. You can also get a better look at the launcher setup. It seems you are using a beylauncher with a beylogger built in. Possibly this will be the norm for all beylaunchers or a special release. Or just a design choice for the app.
Honestly, the app is amazing. I'm seriously addicted to it. xD
Here's a screencap of the game's launcher: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8P_vM...TVQOWViOHc

Like Bladerguy2 and surely others by now have noticed, it appears to be some kind of combination of a grip, the BeyLauncher, and the BeyLogger.
It's very safe to say that it's an unfinished model that you weren't supposed to see. The game isn't supposed to be played in portrait mode, and landscape mode would mean that you'd only see the very top of the launcher.

It's common practice in games to do it like that. Reduces unnecessary load on models that wouldn't ever be fully seen Tongue_out
If the model was showcasing the new grip, which is probably isn't due to what mana said, what is the purpose of the beylogger lights? seems useless.

Also, I don't see why they would deviate that much from the original design, as it's so far away from what's in the show.
Maybe this is a design Hasbro is using during the soft launch to get kids used to the Beylogger (and its interactions with the app); this probably being the only way to get a String Launcher and Grip during the soft launch so most will be inclined to buy it. I'm assuming if this does get made, it will cost around $30USD?
[Image: image.png]

It's back guys
We have no clue about the anime dub. We know the name changes Hasbro made and that's all we really know.
(Aug. 25, 2016  1:58 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: [Image: image.png]

It's back guys

Yes, but it seems to be different somehow, because I had the one that first came out, and then I downloaded the new one, and naively deleted the older one after checking if the coin glitch still works (it does). Has anyone noticed any recognizable differences between the two?
There is an update for the app. I'll type almost the full Changelog
The Beyblade Burst app has ADDED a new multiplayer features and Tournament modes. Compete head to head with your friends in battles using your local Wi-Fi. Test your BEYBLADE BURST top configurations by competing in Tournament mode.
UPDATE: Local Multiplayer Feature: Local Wi-Fi, two player battles.
UPDATE: Tournament Mode: Battle other tops for virtual in game Beycoins and XP.
UPDATE: Avatar Tracks: Train, Battle, Level Up, and strive to become a BEYBLADE BURST master!
(Aug. 30, 2016  12:55 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: There is an update for the app. I'll type almost the full Changelog
The Beyblade Burst app has ADDED a new multiplayer features and Tournament modes. Compete head to head with your friends in battles using your local Wi-Fi. Test your BEYBLADE BURST top configurations by competing in Tournament mode.
UPDATE: Avatar Tracks: Train, Battle, Level Up, and strive to become a BEYBLADE BURST master!

is this for just android or for apple too
Looks like they changed the hybrid grip/launcher/logger to just a hybrid BeyLauncher/Beylogger.
OH NO ! I think, if hasbro made this update it's because this launcher will be the official one... i'm scared because it's the same as the design of the two launcher, they seems to be bad, i don't see something to put the launcher grip or any accessory, and I think also that the 2 stadium, the triangle and the square will also be the final ones
But the 2 square holes in the launcher are interresting
I actually kind of like the launcher. It looks way more ergonomic that TT's. I hope they release a grip though.

And does anyone have a picture of what the launcher looked like before?
[Image: image.jpg]

This is the best picture I took of the old launcher in the old app
(Aug. 30, 2016  2:54 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: And does anyone have a picture of what the launcher looked like before?

Here:
Has anyone else with the update not been getting the extra points for their bursts?
(Aug. 31, 2016  6:02 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Has anyone else with the update not been getting the extra points for their bursts?

Weird. I didn't get any points after redoing the training sessions but that makes sense though. You don't get any?

(Aug. 30, 2016  1:37 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2016  12:55 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: There is an update for the app. I'll type almost the full Changelog

is this for just android or for apple too

It's updated for Android for now. Apple will soon get the update.