Hasbro's Beyblade Burst mobile game and part name changes revealed

^I get points for winning but not the extra ones for bursting. That, and for some reason, when I use Random Battles on the combos that I don't main, I'm being put up against combos that I have no chance of beating. And at least two of them did alright beforehand.
Ahhh oh yeah, same here. I would just Burst my opponent but I wouldn't get extra points for Bursting. I guess it's just a minor flaw that'll need to be fixed.

And combos you have no chance against? That's weird. Usually the combos are easy to beat.
IOS got the update.

EDIT: won't download, but it's there

So, I heard that the codes on the layers can be used infinitely. Is this true? If so, could someone add them to the thread? That would be awesome.
Someone may have posted images of this already, but I don't see any here, so here are images of the expensive Square Stadium. It plays no differently as far as I can tell, but visually it is quite different.

[Image: 8d4dd63f1ec6d4ef020e7b2fe47f94a1.jpg]
More images:
(Sep. 01, 2016  8:21 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: IOS got the update.

EDIT: won't download, but it's there

So, I heard that the codes on the layers can be used infinitely. Is this true? If so, could someone add them to the thread? That would be awesome.

If you watch Zankye's Live stream video, near the end, he uploads several releases. If someone can screenshot them, then we all could use them. But I had issues trying to scan Nepstrius though.
Sorry for the double post, but I finally got time to do this myself. I had to slow down the video and turn my phone sideways to unlock Nepstrius for some reason. Thanks originalzankye!!!

http://imgur.com/gallery/SjlZF

Let me know if any of you are having trouble scanning them, and I'll try to get a clearer shot of it.
So... I found a glitch.
If you are about to win a beyblade battle in the app, and use your special move as you go for the final hit, the meter will go in super slow motion, and you win. However, the victory screen has some pretty awesome results.
http://imgur.com/a/m6mCc
I'm actually really liking the app right now. When it first came out, or leaked rather, I thought it was meh. Got kinda boring, and there wasn't much to do. However, after they updated the app and released the multiplayer and tournament modes, it's been really good.

My main wish is that it wouldn't be so heavy on battery life.
Oh and for those that were wondering, the Avatar Track basically has you wait 4 hours and then you win a number of battles without even having to play. It's a great way to get Beycoins and EXP really quickly.
(Sep. 03, 2016  3:20 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: So... I found a glitch.
If you are about to win a beyblade battle in the app, and use your special move as you go for the final hit, the meter will go in super slow motion, and you win. However, the victory screen has some pretty awesome results.

Oh yeah, this happens to me when I already win and it just glitches the winning screen lmao.
(Sep. 03, 2016  3:20 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: So... I found a glitch.

I got a lot of those too. They're pretty cool but they have a tendency to freeze (well I say freeze , but it's more like getting stuck :P) the game for me.
(Sep. 03, 2016  4:08 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Oh and for those that were wondering, the Avatar Track basically has you wait 4 hours and then you win a number of battles without even having to play. It's a great way to get Beycoins and EXP really quickly.
I think that feature is broken. It's explanation doesn't even make sense. Hopefully they fix it soon or explain what it really does.
Has anyone maxed out level 5? If so does it go up to level 6?

[Image: 1319128f1fe1411786b07d3d9e4b0c39.png]
(Sep. 04, 2016  1:23 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Has anyone maxed out level 5? If so does it go up to level 6?
You can only set custom opponents up to level 5, so I don't think so.
(Sep. 04, 2016  1:23 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Has anyone maxed out level 5? If so does it go up to level 6?

I was doing multiplayer with my brother and he said my combo showed up as Level 10 even though it was Level 1. I guess they lifted the level cap to 10?

I have fought level 7 opponents in randomized matches, so I am fairly positive you can go well beyond level 5.
I think they called it Valtryek because "tryek" sounds almost the same as the German word "Dreieck" which means "triangle" in English and the shape of Valkyrie/Valtryek resembles a triangle.
Hahahahah the official Beyblade Facebook Page litterally resorted to holding weekly lessons on how to pronounce these damn names wow. Here is their first post, about Valtryek:
https://www.facebook.com/officialbeyblad...400659195/

I would personally find anything that ends up requiring me to do this completely unacceptable.
What a time to be alive.
you know that they are bad names when they have to teach you how to pronounce them

(Oct. 01, 2016  9:32 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: What a time to be alive.

QFT
Kerbeus, Lunior, Wyvron, Zeutron, Nepstrius, Odax, Roktavor, Spryzen, Valtryek, Yegdrion, Doomscizor, Gaianon, Horusood, Fengriff, Jormuntor, Aero Soarer, Ifritor, Treptune, Quetziko, Phantazus, Minoboros, Betromoth, Anubion, ßaderov <--- We get someone new Beys like Trpetune, Aero Soarer or Yegdrion.
Treptune is Trident, Yegdrion is Yggdrasil. Aero Soarer is a different toy than Beyblade entirely.