Hasbro's Beyblade Burst mobile game and part name changes revealed

So apparently I entered a tournament with H2 as a enemy, and now I'm stuck there till the next update. Lovely. :/
(Jan. 25, 2017  11:32 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: So apparently I entered a tournament with H2 as a enemy, and now I'm stuck there till the next update. Lovely. Uncertain

i had the same problem. the weekly tourneys dont work. restart the app and to the how to play again
(Jan. 25, 2017  11:52 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: i had the same problem. the weekly tourneys dont work. restart the app and to the how to play again

Only way for me would be to delete and re-download, or wait. Going with #2.
you can just restart it and then delete it. do u have apple device?
(Jan. 26, 2017  12:10 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: you can just restart it and then delete it. do u have apple device?

Well, of I do, it will be my fourth redo of the app, and I'd get bored.
sorry i didnt mean to say delete. just do the how to play again
(Jan. 26, 2017  1:31 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: sorry i didnt mean to say delete. just do the how to play again

I'm stuck in the tournament screen and can't exit it

EDIT: Thanks, it worked! :)
What is the maximum level for a beyblade?
(Mar. 05, 2017  8:31 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: What is the maximum level for a beyblade?

It's is lvl 5 for your blades, but the enemies go to lvl 6 in tournaments.
I just watched Zankyes Unboxing video of Hyper Horusood and he showed this website: https://goo.gl/8UwjdS

The names of the layers in the show are:
BEAST BETROMOTH
DARK DOOMSCIZOR
EPIC EVIPERO
FERRO FENGRIFF
GIGA GAIANON
HYPER HORUSOOD
INFERNO IFRITOR
JUMBO JORMUNTOR
KING KERBEUS
NOVA NEPSTRIUS
OMNI ODAX
QUILL QUETZIKO
RAGING ROKTAVOR
STORM SPRYZEN
ÜBER UNICREST
VICTORY VALTRYEK
WILD WYVRON
XENO XCALIUS
YUGEN YEGDRION
ZILLON ZEUTRON

Here's Zankyes video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkrlcs8_28o

Thank you so much Zankye. :)

Edit: Ferro means iron,
Omni means everything/all, Über is German and means over like in overpowered which would be überstark and Yugen is Japanese and means dark, deep or mysterious. I hope this helps. ^^ Also we don't know the show names for Anubion A2, Lùinor L2, Minoboros M2 and Phantazus P2 yet.
(Mar. 06, 2017  12:36 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It's is lvl 5 for your blades, but the enemies go to lvl 6 in tournaments.

For enemy there is also lv7.
(Mar. 06, 2017  3:35 PM)TL14 Wrote: I just watched Zankyes Unboxing video of Hyper Horusood and he showed this website: https://goo.gl/8UwjdS

BEAST BETROMOTH
DARK DOOMSCIZOR
EPIC EVIPERO
FERRO FENGRIFF
GIGA GAIANON
HYPER HORUSOOD
INFERNO IFRITOR
JUMBO JORMUNTOR
KING KERBEUS
NOVA NEPSTRIUS
OMNI ODAX
QUILL QUETZIKO
RAGING ROKTAVOR
STORM SPRYZEN
ÜBER UNICREST
VICTORY VALTRYEK
WILD WYVRON
XENO XCALIUS
YUGEN YEGDRION
ZILLON ZEUTRON

Thank you so much Zankye. Smile

Omni means everything/all, Über is German and means over like in overpowered which would be überstark and Yugen is Japanese and means dark, deep or mysterious. I hope this helps. ^^ Also we don't know the show names for Anubion A2, Lùinor L2, Minoboros M2 and Phantazus P2 yet.

We already know all of this.
The Beyblade Burst App is now available in Germany, too! :D Maybe Beyblade Burst will be released in Germany very soon. I can't wait. ^^
(Mar. 10, 2017  7:57 PM)TL14 Wrote: The Beyblade Burst App is now available in Germany, too! Grin Maybe Beyblade Burst will be released in Germany very soon. I can't wait. ^^

Oh this is certainly a good sign, although it makes no sense at all that they keep releasing an app with no advertisement at all for it, usually many months before the Beyblades or the anime even get released...
(Mar. 10, 2017  7:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh this is certainly a good sign, although it makes no sense at all that they keep releasing an app with no advertisement at all for it, usually many months before the Beyblades or the anime even get released...

I tried to scan all of the codes but only wave 1 and 2 work for the German Version of the app but Hyper Horusood and Nova Nepstrius are already available as opponents. I think wave 1 and 2 will be released before wave 3 in Germany. I will check my local toy store for Beyblades on monday. :)
(Mar. 06, 2017  3:35 PM)TL14 Wrote: I just watched Zankyes Unboxing video of Hyper Horusood and he showed this website: https://goo.gl/8UwjdS

BEAST BETROMOTH
DARK DOOMSCIZOR
EPIC EVIPERO
FERRO FENGRIFF
GIGA GAIANON
HYPER HORUSOOD
INFERNO IFRITOR
JUMBO JORMUNTOR
KING KERBEUS
NOVA NEPSTRIUS
OMNI ODAX
QUILL QUETZIKO
RAGING ROKTAVOR
STORM SPRYZEN
ÜBER UNICREST
VICTORY VALTRYEK
WILD WYVRON
XENO XCALIUS
YUGEN YEGDRION
ZILLON ZEUTRON

Thank you so much Zankye. Smile

We know it since a week or more, I already shared it in the thread of the international release, you can see reacts of others members there Wink
(Sep. 03, 2016  6:54 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but I finally got time to do this myself. I had to slow down the video and turn my phone sideways to unlock Nepstrius for some reason. Thanks originalzankye!!!

http://imgur.com/gallery/SjlZF

Let me know if any of you are having trouble scanning them, and I'll try to get a clearer shot of it.

I don't know how to scan it from this. Can u tell me at about like 3-6 tomorrow in Colorado that's the time i get home
So there's a new update to the app!

Treptune, Evipero, Evipero E2, Betromoth B2 were added.
Just reset my game via uninstalling and got the new update. Evipero's garish stripes are now silver and green as opposed to black and gold like we saw at the NYTF, so there's either gonna be variants or the one at the fair was a prototype and not in its final colors. Everything else looks like it did at the fair, though.

Betromoth's Avatar Attack is it slashing the opponent up into the air (which is considerably lamer than the attack it uses in the anime haha), Evipero's move is the bey's snake/dragon/whatever avatar slapping the opponent with its tail (which reminded me of the boss at the end of the opening stage in Mega Man ZX (really great game btw, it's probably my fav game on the original DS)), and Treptune's attack is the bey knocking the opponent up into the air and STABBING IT OUT OF THE SKY WITH A TRIDENT AND IT'S COOL AS AF.

(and now to wait for evipero e2 to show up on the in-app store to finally know what it's driver is)
My app keeps freezing after the title screen (both phone and pad). I'm done with it. Shame too, as I had most of my beys at lvl5.
Update to app: Nothing significant added, new recolors:

Although Minoborus is now labelled Mad Minoborus under the name lol.
(May. 25, 2017  12:38 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Update to app: Nothing significant added, new recolors:

Although Minoborus is now labelled Mad Minoborus under the name lol.

Well, at least we know they won't be messing up M2's name when they release it haha

just imagine how bad a hasbro rename would be...

mondo minoboros