Hasbro's Beyblade Burst mobile game and part name changes revealed

Alright, here's all the images of the new stuff, sans Rip Fire (i'll get to that in a sec haha)

Atlas Anubion D25 TB05
[Image: dC3npTu.jpg]

Ferro Fengriff D01 TA07
[Image: xMWHWr6.jpg]

Giga Gaianon D21 TB01
[Image: jR4Mo0r.jpg]

Inferno Ifritor D19 TB05
[Image: KRlTWRw.jpg]

Jumbo Jormuntor D20 TS08
[Image: OxChwrg.jpg]

Lost Luínor D23 TA10
[Image: nex5SEI.jpg]

Quill Quetziko D24 TD04
[Image: gne4Nwq.jpg]

Xeno Xcalius D19 TA08
[Image: DbahfcQ.jpg]

Zillion Zeutron D20 TS09
[Image: wSdeSxb.jpg]

As for the Rip Fire stuff, it's handled weirdly. Basically, when selecting drivers, you can access the Rip Fire drivers and it brings up the rip fire discs too. To leave, you keep scrolling past the Rip Fire drivers, but it takes your disc back to Ring no matter what after you go in and out of them, which is really annoying, so choose your disk last when building a combo to fight, haha. I assume it would be infinitely more annoying in the Beylocker.

(yes i know, i forgot G2, J2, and F2 in the first post on what's new in the app, don't bring it up Tongue_out)
L2 looks NICE. X2 and I2 look like they are rendered awkwardly. Thanks for the pics, now to wait for the android release lol.
I think it's less that they're rendered awkwardly and more that those layers look really bad at the angle you see them in this screen, but meh. I'll update in a bit with the Avatar Attacks, but that'll take a while.

Also can we just appreciate that none of these layers look outrageously bad?!?! I was prepared for L2 to look like it had a highlighter smeared all over it, haha.
(Jun. 17, 2017  1:34 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I think it's less that they're rendered awkwardly and more that those layers look really bad at the angle you see them in this screen, but meh. I'll update in a bit with the Avatar Attacks, but that'll take a while.

Also can we just appreciate that none of these layers look outrageously bad?!?! I was prepared for L2 to look like it had a highlighter smeared all over it, haha.

SAME! L2 actually looks badass, the black Spiral actually fits!
(Jun. 17, 2017  1:25 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Alright, here's all the images of the new stuff, sans Rip Fire (i'll get to that in a sec haha)

Atlas Anubion D25 TB05

Ferro Fengriff D01 TA07

Giga Gaianon D21 TB01

Inferno Ifritor D19 TB05

Jumbo Jormuntor D20 TS08

Lost Luínor D23 TA10

Quill Quetziko D24 TD04

Xeno Xcalius D19 TA08

Zillion Zeutron D20 TS09

As for the Rip Fire stuff, it's handled weirdly. Basically, when selecting drivers, you can access the Rip Fire drivers and it brings up the rip fire discs too. To leave, you keep scrolling past the Rip Fire drivers, but it takes your disc back to Ring no matter what after you go in and out of them, which is really annoying, so choose your disk last when building a combo to fight, haha. I assume it would be infinitely more annoying in the Beylocker.

(yes i know, i forgot G2, J2, and F2 in the first post on what's new in the app, don't bring it up Tongue_out)

L, now L2 and X2 is something that I am looking forward to. Can you change the sword with the TT's and Hasbro's X2 layer?
(Jun. 17, 2017  1:59 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  1:25 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Alright, here's all the images of the new stuff, sans Rip Fire (i'll get to that in a sec haha)

Atlas Anubion D25 TB05

Ferro Fengriff D01 TA07

Giga Gaianon D21 TB01

Inferno Ifritor D19 TB05

Jumbo Jormuntor D20 TS08

Lost Luínor D23 TA10

Quill Quetziko D24 TD04

Xeno Xcalius D19 TA08

Zillion Zeutron D20 TS09

L, now L2 and X2 is something that I am looking forward to. Can you change the sword with the TT's and Hasbro's X2 layer?

We have no idea. It's not out yet.
Avatar Attacks! (not including x2 because it's the same as xcalius)

Zeutron Z2 - Creates a path of electricity and hits you, sparks fly everywhere afterwards. Pretty neato.

Quetziko Q2 - Weird feather things surround you and glow and it damages you? Not very impressive.

Fengriff F2 - YOU START TO GLOW AND IT HITS YOU AND IT LOOKS METAL AS HECK

Ifritor I2 - A pillar of fire erupts from the middle of the stadium. Pretty cool.

Luinor L2 - Puts you in the center and hits you a whole lot. It's actually pretty neato, still images can't quite capture it right.

Gaianon G2 - You know that anime thing where a guy powers up and rocks float off the ground? That's what this is.

Jormuntor J2 - Two energy serpents go along the stadium and then J2 and the serpents hit you. It's actually really cool.

Anubion A2 - Beams of light shoot up from the ground, merge into one while swallowing you up, and then A2 hits you. It's ok, I guess.

Keep in mind, all of these look better in motion. I can't capture what goes on in the app via video, so these screenshots are the best I can do to show you these things. Just wait  for someone to post a video on this if you can't get the update yet and really want to see them in motion, I guess. Tongue_out
There are also two new stadiums:

Digital Spirit Beystadium
http://imgur.com/iScL7kX

Digital Chaos Beystadium
http://imgur.com/Gqg1cbW

Both have to be bought in the shop.
Thank you TrainiacJ. All of these new Beys, names and attacks are awesome. Smile
(Jun. 18, 2017  12:31 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: When are we getting this on ios

IOS should already have it. Android does not have it however.
(Jun. 18, 2017  12:33 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2017  12:31 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: When are we getting this on ios

IOS should already have it. Android does not have it however.
I have an LG phone is that ios
(Jun. 18, 2017  1:36 AM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2017  12:33 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: IOS should already have it. Android does not have it however.
I have an LG phone is that ios

No iOS is only apple phones
Android now has the update.
(Jun. 20, 2017  10:25 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Android now has the update.

Is an LG Aristio android
(Jun. 20, 2017  10:25 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Android now has the update.

Hold up it hasn't appeared for me yet ??

Note: nvm its updated but it shows 13th June for some reason. And the alleged new beys haven't shown up yet like L2 and X2.
That means you don't have the recent update. You're still on the previous update.
hello guyz i would like to ask? who wants to open a discussion about building a combos in beyblade burst app? now i will share with you my very own combo, Attack- "Omni Odax 02 Jerk Variable", Defence- "Wild Wyvron W2 Jerk Cycle", Stamina- "Jumbo Jormuntor J2 Jerk Cycle and lastly Balance- "Inferno Ifritor I2 Jerk Impact". I know that there are many combos out there that is stronger than the list above but more importantly i was having fun back then playing with this combo in the app. :) Since then i use this combos in local battles...  It sure fun playing beyblade burst app...
Mhizter Troll jerk? What bey has Jerk?
My least favorite Hasbro renames: Jumbo Jormuntor, Beast Betromoth, Victory Valtryek, Xeno Xcalius, and Raging Roktavor.
(In order)
Jormuntor and Betromoth just sound lame. Jormuntor? Seriously? Xcalius was included just cuz I liked Xcalibur.
(Jun. 17, 2017  1:35 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  1:34 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I think it's less that they're rendered awkwardly and more that those layers look really bad at the angle you see them in this screen, but meh. I'll update in a bit with the Avatar Attacks, but that'll take a while.

SAME! L2 actually looks badass, the black Spiral actually fits!

I don't particularly care,but swearing allowed on this site? More for future reference than tattling : )

(Aug. 18, 2017  4:36 AM)Bersilus Wrote: i'm so salty i can't play this game Unhappy
Why not? It's free.
(Aug. 18, 2017  4:36 AM)Pankace04 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  1:35 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: SAME! L2 actually looks badass, the black Spiral actually fits!

I don't particularly care,but swearing allowed on this site? More for future reference than tattling  : )

(Aug. 18, 2017  4:36 AM)Bersilus Wrote: i'm so salty i can't play this game Unhappy
Why not? It's free.
Its not available in singapore. Uncertain
(Aug. 18, 2017  4:36 AM)Pankace04 Wrote: I don't particularly care,but swearing allowed on this site? More for future reference than tattling  : )

Well, some people also tell me that "hell" is offending them and is considered swearing, hah. It is more of a matter of a word being used and meant as a swear, or not. We do filter the last part of that word when used alone, but we would have to add every possible combination to the word filter list and, really, "badass" expresses awe rather than anything offensive. Some words become "naturalised", their initial level of offense just gets assimilated into society and the word gets used progressively normally.
(Aug. 18, 2017  4:23 AM)Pankace04 Wrote: Mhizter Troll jerk? What bey has Jerk?
My least favorite Hasbro renames: Jumbo Jormuntor, Beast Betromoth, Victory Valtryek, Xeno Xcalius, and Raging Roktavor.
(In order)
Jormuntor and Betromoth just sound lame. Jormuntor? Seriously? Xcalius was included just cuz I liked Xcalibur.

Jerk comed from the bey q2 or quail quetzeko...  Its stock combo is jerk press...
(Aug. 28, 2017  6:36 AM)Mhizter Troll Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2017  4:23 AM)Pankace04 Wrote: Mhizter Troll jerk? What bey has Jerk?
(In order)

Jerk comed from the bey q2 or quail quetzeko...  Its stock combo is jerk press...

It is Quill Quetziko, a Quail is basically a small chicken .