Hasbro's Beyblade Burst mobile game and part name changes revealed

(May. 25, 2017  12:45 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(May. 25, 2017  12:38 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Update to app: Nothing significant added, new recolors:

Although Minoborus is now labelled Mad Minoborus under the name lol.

Well, at least we know they won't be messing up M2's name when they release it haha

just imagine how bad a hasbro rename would be...

mondo minoboros

Moody Minoborus lol
Apparently, if you haven't scanned the Nova Nepstrius from the starter, the new update turns the normal code into a black and red N2 recolor in the new update.

Edit: Also, while I was scanning some codes, ORBIT IS IN THE GAME!!!
(May. 25, 2017  1:58 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Apparently, if you haven't scanned the Nova Nepstrius from the starter, the new update turns the normal code into a black and red N2 recolor in the new update.

Edit: Also, while I was scanning some codes, ORBIT IS IN THE GAME!!!

When was the update and are there any new beys
The update was today, and the only thing new are some new recolors, and Orbit.
(May. 25, 2017  2:59 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The update was today, and the only thing new are some new recolors, and Orbit.

Orbit was added to the game?! Could you potentially post a picture here?

Now I'm wondering if A2 will be coming with Orbit.
(May. 25, 2017  3:36 AM)Hato Wrote:
(May. 25, 2017  2:59 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The update was today, and the only thing new are some new recolors, and Orbit.

Orbit was added to the game?! Could you potentially post a picture here?

Now I'm wondering if A2 will be coming with Orbit.

Here it goes. It's true!! Grin

[Image: hIshmL8.jpg]
Wait its a clear black but hasbros drivers are always a solid color but wait acid anubis' driver is black omg we may have orbit with A2 and they may replace the newly made W2s with a solid blue orbit
I'll bet $10 the clear design of Orbit will be an asthetic exclusive to a Hyperblades/Spark FX-type series, which will just so happen to contain non-hecked version of the burst beys.

Maybe that's why we haven't seen or heard of L2, P2, M2, A2, or Chaos yet in the Hasbro lines. They could be exclusives to that type of line, just like Omega Dragonis the last three 4D releases (sans Fusion Hades) were.

Either way, at least we're going to get Orbit at all, even though it should have been there to begin with. Let's just hope the other three omitted drivers get the same revival treatment.
(May. 25, 2017  4:05 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I'll bet $10 the clear design of Orbit will be an asthetic exclusive to a Hyperblades/Spark FX-type series, which will just so happen to contain non-hecked version of the burst beys.

Maybe that's why we haven't seen or heard of L2, P2, M2, A2, or Chaos yet in the Hasbro lines. They could be exclusives to that type of line, just like Omega Dragonis the last three 4D releases (sans Fusion Hades) were.

Either way, at least we're going to get Orbit at all, even though it should have been there to begin with. Let's just hope the other three omitted drivers get the same revival treatment.

Yep! I also just noticed some recolors are more clear, like the Yellow Press.
Is there a way to scan a code to get Orbit yet?
(May. 25, 2017  10:51 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Is there a way to scan a code to get Orbit yet?

No i tried i guess u just have to wait till its in the store (bey shop)
is anyone here still playing the app? and if you do just add me in this Facebook Email fernandez.james01@yahoo.com we will make a group and we will be doing some battles through multiplier...
(Jun. 09, 2017  1:54 AM)Mhizter Troll Wrote: is anyone here still playing the app? and if you do just add me in this Facebook Email fernandez.james01@yahoo.com we will make a group and we will be doing some battles through multiplier...

Multiplayer only works locally
(Jun. 09, 2017  5:05 AM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2017  1:54 AM)Mhizter Troll Wrote: is anyone here still playing the app? and if you do just add me in this Facebook Email fernandez.james01@yahoo.com we will make a group and we will be doing some battles through multiplier...

Multiplayer only works locally

ok thanks for the info how is it cool if the hasbro update it to be a an online game, i mean not only we can play local battle... i hope they make it more rpg games...

Lego bey god what is your last scanned beyblade mine was evipero...? but i saw in the channel of ilinnuc that odax O2 recolor(blue) was the newly released beyblade of hasbro but luckily i had already got one, i bought it in the bey store... :)
Hey guys. Anyone know where we can send bug reports?
Have the issue that when i complete a tourment the locks on the screen and will move forward. Anone heard about this?

this may be the wrong tread so admins must delete post if needed.

JimR
guy'z there is no orbit in the shop, hasbro version of wild wyvron is a massive driver not orbit so maybe we will wait for the release of acid anubis in the future maybe they will release it with an orbit driver.....
(Jun. 16, 2017  6:17 AM)Mhizter Troll Wrote: guy'z there is no orbit in the shop, hasbro version of wild wyvron is a massive driver not orbit so maybe we will wait for the release of acid anubis in the future maybe they will release it with an orbit driver.....

There is an Orbit in the battling section, where you choose your opponent, and yes, I am pretty sure it will come with A2.
So on iOS there's a new update that adds the Rip Fire tops to the game, I think? I can't download it right now but I'm curious now, haha
(Jun. 16, 2017  11:47 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: So on iOS there's a new update that adds the Rip Fire tops to the game, I think? I can't download it right now but I'm curious now, haha

They added L2 and more
(Jun. 17, 2017  12:32 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2017  11:47 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: So on iOS there's a new update that adds the Rip Fire tops to the game, I think? I can't download it right now but I'm curious now, haha

They added L2 and more

I dont think it's on android yet. Could you guys post screenshots?
(Jun. 17, 2017  12:32 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

They added L2 and more

O frick

Guess I'm downloading this immediately when I get home, haha
(Jun. 17, 2017  12:40 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  12:32 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: They added L2 and more

O frick

Guess I'm downloading this immediately when I get home, haha

Could you screenshot things for us?

And pls give us a list of what they added? I'm eager to see if they added Trans, Gyro, or Yeilding, or if L2 still has metal lol
I did get screenshots, just give me a bit to add them to this post, haha.

They added the layers Quill Quetziko, Inferno Ifritor, Xeno Xcalius, Zillion Zeutron, Atlas Anubion, and Lost Luinor, as well at the parts for each. They also changed Orbit's color to an opaque grey. Nine is unpainted and called D23, Yell is D25, and Luinor spins right in-game, but I doubt it will do that Irl. The devs probably didn't realize it was a retrograde, haha.
(Jun. 17, 2017  1:05 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I did get screenshots, just give me a bit to add them to this post, haha.

They added the layers Quill Quetziko, Inferno Ifritor, Xeno Xcalius, Zillion Zeutron, Atlas Anubion, and Lost Luinor, as well at the parts for each. They also changed Orbit's color to an opaque grey. Nine is unpainted and called D23, Yell is D25, and Luinor spins right in-game, but I doubt it will do that Irl. The devs probably didn't realize it was a retrograde, haha.

Atlas Anubion? Weird name, atlas is a greek thing... And LOL at L2. Does it still appear to have metal?