Hasbro's Beyblade Burst mobile game and part name changes revealed

I know for Yggdrasil or Trident but I think that Aero Soarer is a Bey...
(Oct. 05, 2016  6:53 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I know for Yggdrasil or Trident but I think that Aero Soarer is a Bey...

It isn't.

[Image: tkt74348_0.jpg]
I cant seem to level my disks or drivers up past five. Ive fought lvl 6 random opponents, but I havent had the chance to level a layer up to five yet.
They've just updated the Burst app. Update includes: Smoother transaction for changing part colors, and new parts: Dark Doomsizor, Wild Wyvron, Xcalius, Yegdrion Y2, Vertical, Force, Jaggy, Xtreme. There's no Orbit or Yielding though, which is a little weird.

Edit:. Also, I don't know what else they updated from what I've already saw.

Edit2: Also as an aesthetic change during battle, the beys have a little trail of sparks when moving around the arena.
Just got the update, Xtreme is TA05, Jaggy is TA07, Force is D11, and Vertical is D12. Armed now has Verical's model for some reason.
Any news on the release of these or previous Beys in Canada
(Nov. 08, 2016  5:45 PM)johnwolf Wrote: Any news on the release of these or previous Beys in Canada

From what I remember, there is never any word from Hasbro about when new products get added in stores. They will most probably leak somewhere and that is how we learn about it.
Only just noticed this, but in the game, W2 and D2 are called Wild Wyvron and Dark Doomscizir, but all the other dual layers keep their "something ?2" names. Maybe we'll see those names go away?
Perhaps they just learned as well that we are going to start seeing Layer names with two different letters, like Blaze Ragnaruk, so their "Valtryek V2" renaming scheme makes even less sense than before...
Was anybody elses armed disc replaced with vertical? (that is the one on wild wyvern correct?)
(Nov. 09, 2016  3:18 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Was anybody elses armed disc replaced with vertical? (that is the one on wild wyvern correct?)

It seems that the data for Armed is still there, but somehow both Armed and Vertical got the same picture. Armed is D10, and Vertical is D12 (I think?)
Hopefully no one posted this but whatever anyways Yegdrion Y2's special move surrounds the opponent's bey with tree branches then Smashes Into it. Sadly I couldn't record this moment
So, it's obvious that Orbit and Yielding are not in the game, but it kind of scared me when I got Wild Wyvron from the shop and it had a Massive driver over Orbit. What if they plan to release it that way?
(Nov. 14, 2016  11:28 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: So, it's obvious that Orbit and Yielding are not in the game, but it kind of scared me when I got Wild Wyvron from the shop and it had a Massive driver over Orbit. What if they plan to release it that way?

If they do, there's nothing we can do about it haha. But it's pretty unlikely that they would change the parts composition that way. This isn't the first time something in the app didn't line up with the toyline.
(Nov. 15, 2016  12:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2016  11:28 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: So, it's obvious that Orbit and Yielding are not in the game, but it kind of scared me when I got Wild Wyvron from the shop and it had a Massive driver over Orbit. What if they plan to release it that way?

If they do, there's nothing we can do about it haha. But it's pretty unlikely that they would change the parts composition that way. This isn't the first time something in the app didn't line up with the toyline.

Yet it would not be the first time that Hasbro changes a Beyblade's original tip.
It scares me to think that hasbro would start the psrt changing this early. I reslly hope thats not the case
Ok, somehow my Kerbeus K2 got replaced by a second Roktavor R2 in app, and I bought R2 in the store. I scanned Kerbeus again, but I still don't have it in my menu. I am confused here.
The new update has the following layers (not sure of the other parts are there)
Horusood H2
Yegdrion
Unicrest U2
Odax O2
Nepstrius N2
Minoboros

Also they include the takaras name for the tip and discs when going to customise one of your beys underneath the tip and disc number e.g you would see d03 and underneath it you would see aka gravity
(Dec. 18, 2016  9:14 AM)mj9 Wrote: Also they include the takaras name for the tip and discs when going to customise one of your beys underneath the tip and disc number e.g you would see d03 and underneath it you would see aka gravity

This game is weird

(Also, they fixed Armed having Vertical's model. Neato)
Apparently Trans and Gyro are missing this time, though. I hope that isn't a sign.
I didn't get the update...
(Aug. 12, 2016  3:26 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Victory Valkyrie is renamed Valtryek V2.
Storm Spriggan is renamed Spryzen S2.
Kaiser Kerbeus is renamed Kerbeus K2.
Rising Ragnaruk is renamed Roktavor R2.

(I don't know if this has come up yet, but) Actually, if you tap to change one of the beys with "V2" or "S2" or whatever, it will say "Aka Victory Valtryek" or "Aka Storm Spryzen" underneath the other name.
(Jan. 04, 2017  3:18 AM)Blealolealoleal Wrote: Soooo no Beylogger?

Nope