Hasbro's Beyblade Burst mobile game and part name changes revealed

(Aug. 28, 2017  9:34 AM)Shaady Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2017  6:36 AM)Mhizter Troll Wrote: Jerk comed from the bey q2 or quail quetzeko...  Its stock combo is jerk press...

It is Quill Quetziko, a Quail is basically a small chicken .

sorry my bad bro i did not expect there is a spelling correction here hehehe :Smile nxt time i do it right...
(Aug. 28, 2017  6:36 AM)Mhizter Troll Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2017  4:23 AM)Pankace04 Wrote: Mhizter Troll jerk? What bey has Jerk?
My least favorite Hasbro renames: Jumbo Jormuntor, Beast Betromoth, Victory Valtryek, Xeno Xcalius, and Raging Roktavor.
(In order)
Jormuntor and Betromoth just sound lame. Jormuntor? Seriously? Xcalius was included just cuz I liked Xcalibur.

Jerk comed from the bey q2 or quail quetzeko...  Its stock combo is jerk press...

Mhizter Troll k thanks! I didn't know Q2's stock combo yet... It didn't look like that great of a bey tbh.
(Sep. 01, 2017  4:16 PM)Pankace04 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2017  6:36 AM)Mhizter Troll Wrote: Jerk comed from the bey q2 or quail quetzeko...  Its stock combo is jerk press...

Mhizter Troll k thanks! I didn't know Q2's stock combo yet... It didn't look like that great of a bey tbh.

i do not have a real beyblade burst though so i cannot confirm if it is a bad bey or not just ask the organizer here like kai-v, i only play the app because i enjoy playing it and leveling all my beys actually they are all lvl 5 heheh just sharing
Hi guyz can i ask where can i message privately the hasbro's admin because i would ask them directly about when is the next update of the game and also are they really planning to creat a god beys? Because hasbro is way to picky in there releases especially in the the starters pack like A2, L2,P2,Baldur and amaterios, caynox, and other drivers such as, yeilding, assault, trans...
(Sep. 05, 2017  1:43 AM)Mhizter Troll Wrote: Hi guyz can i ask where can i message privately the hasbro's admin because i would ask them directly about when is the next update of the game and also are they really planning to creat a god beys?  Because hasbro is way to picky in there releases especially in the the starters pack like A2, L2,P2,Baldur and amaterios, caynox, and other drivers such as,  yeilding, assault, trans...

Nowhere on here can you ask them. I also doubt you would find anything out from them or the people who make the game; they would never reveal such information to us. There is Hasbro's customer service, but I am doubtful that it'll be a good use of time. We just have to wait and see.

And yes, the God series will be released as Beyblade Burst: Evolution in North America and other countries which have Hasbro beys.
There's a new update on android, but I can't download it yet. Can someone check what's new?
(Sep. 06, 2017  1:46 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: There's a new update on android, but I can't download it yet. Can someone check what's new?

There are some new recolours.
(Sep. 06, 2017  1:57 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2017  1:46 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: There's a new update on android, but I can't download it yet. Can someone check what's new?

There are some new recolours.

No Caynox or anything else new?
(Sep. 06, 2017  1:59 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2017  1:57 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: There are some new recolours.

No Caynox or anything else new?

No.
Theres like a new bronze valk-i mean, valtryek, and some new colors as well.
Theres actually some cool recolors. A bronze valtryek(all parts) a silver spryzen (all parts) and i think something new in gold
(Sep. 07, 2017  3:38 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: Theres actually some cool recolors. A bronze valtryek(all parts) a silver spryzen (all parts) and i think something new in gold

There's a silver V2 as well.
Anyone outside of US able to get the app and run it? I found the apk but it keeps crashing after asking for those permission thingy so I still can't play it Unhappy
Yes it should be good if Hasbro has released beyblades in your country
(Sep. 10, 2017  12:08 AM)mj9 Wrote: Yes it should be good if Hasbro has released beyblades in your country
what country do you came from...? this is only a hoax but i think hasbro is only releasing there app for those country that is active in playing apps... sorry hasbro... i just only hear it
Singapore. It's a very tech heavy country with more than 80% of population with smart phone and pc
New update came around.  The HUGE update seen at Hascon.  You can now transfer your account to other devices by using the recover code in your profile.  Tip: the number next to your name is the ID they'll ask for when using the recovery code on a new device, or when you re-download the app.  Also, write down the name you make on the new update down, they'll ask for that too when using the recovery code.  New Beys: Caynox, Orpheus, Phrenic Phantazus(Psychic Phantom), Mad Minoboros(Random Layer Collection colors is one of the Colors it comes in, don't know about any other colors), Polish, Gyro, and some Rip Fire parts.  The Star Storm Stadium can be obtained in the Beystore.  All other stuff Hasbro talked about in the app update is here.

Edit: Also, the Weight model seems to be overriding the Gyro model.

Edit2: Also, Lúinor now spins to the left.  Minor thing, though.
A new update has appeared.
(Nov. 18, 2017  9:22 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote: A new update has appeared.

Whats the new update
If anyone wants to add me feel free to message me

what kind of update and what is it
(Nov. 19, 2017  8:58 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:

what kind of update and what is it

I can't find anything new on this update,honestly.
(Nov. 19, 2017  9:03 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2017  8:58 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: what kind of update and what is it

I can't find anything new on the new update,
ah, ok thanks man
I am not sure if this is the right place but, Treptune has a very powerful attack in this game it can burst other Beyblades easily. I have also been bursting people right after launching if the Beyblade's are both launched in the same place.