Hasbro burst codes sharing thread

Since the recent news that hasbro app codes are not unique hence shareable, I'd like to open a sharing thread, so far I've been ablereconstruct the Odax code to (credits to Zankye's video)
EDIT 1: Updated with Triangle stadium, Valtryek V2, Spryzen S2 and Square Stadium
The QR code for Valtryek V2

The QR code for Spryzen S2
EnderBlader, the V2 code doesn't scan. Try to get an up-top shot of the code.
This is a much needed thread. Thanks.

Also Zankye's livestream yesterday had a ton of codes if someone wants to upload them.
Triangle Stadium:

[Image: rxMbaYy.png]
(Sep. 03, 2016  2:42 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: EnderBlader, the V2 code doesn't scan. Try to get an up-top shot of the code.
This is a much needed thread. Thanks.

Also Zankye's livestream yesterday had a ton of codes if someone wants to upload them.

Ok I changed the picture hopefully it works

Hopefully this works(Square Stadium)
I will re-draw those once i get back home, OP also updated with Nepstrius
I reconstructed V2's code since the one Enderblader posted wouldn't scan. Use responsibly Tongue_out
[Image: lIUGiNL.png]
Hey @[TrainiacJ] the V2 redesign doesn't work because the top right square isn't equally matched to the one on the left. However, Enderblader worked for me. you might want to just enlarge the photo to another tab or open it and scan it at different perspective.
(Sep. 03, 2016  5:18 PM)Yami Wrote: Hey @[TrainiacJ] the V2 redesign doesn't work because the top right square isn't equally matched to the one on the left. However, Enderblader worked for me. you might want to just enlarge the photo to another tab or open it and scan it at different perspective.

Moving your device farther from the photo should do the trick. The app only seems to accept regular sized QR codes.
Interesting that the code is at the bottom of the Layer and not on the box lmao.

So small. xD
How are you guys reconstructing these?
(Sep. 03, 2016  7:50 PM)Kevo Wrote: How are you guys reconstructing these?

I used the shapes in Google Drive with the code as a basis. I don't think it's the best way to reconstruct it but it serves.
Thread updated!
everything works on my side with the redraws hope it works for you guys aswell.
(Sep. 03, 2016  7:50 PM)Kevo Wrote: How are you guys reconstructing these?
Paint.NET and guessing around
Small bug: No matter how many times I scan Valtryek V2 it never tells me "you have already scanned this code".
(Sep. 03, 2016  6:54 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but I finally got time to do this myself. I had to slow down the video and turn my phone sideways to unlock Nepstrius for some reason. Thanks originalzankye!!!

http://imgur.com/gallery/SjlZF

Let me know if any of you are having trouble scanning them, and I'll try to get a clearer shot of it.

From the game thread, that I posted yesterday. The only code that I didn't find are from Doomsizor, Wyvron, Kerbeus K2, and Roktavor R2.

@[Barreto] do you get new colors when you rescan?
(Sep. 03, 2016  10:43 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: @[Barreto] do you get new colors when you rescan?

No, same V2 even though it still appears in my Bey selection.
Zankye just uploaded a video showing all the current Energy Layer codes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS3UXI1yxn0
Can someone list a carp ton of pics of codes I can scan
(Oct. 14, 2016  9:37 PM)Jdeb6134 Wrote: Can someone list a carp ton of pics of codes I can scan

Angry Face listed a video above with all the codes.
Is there a code for xcalius? Cause I would love to have it
(Jan. 22, 2017  11:23 AM)Technolord Wrote: Is there a code for xcalius? Cause I would love to have it

No one physically owns Xcalius yet, as far as we know. Be patient.
Someone on youtube owned one, but they didn't share the qr code Unhappy and the channel is now deleted. It's out there somewhere. But nobody has uploaded the code yet