Hasbro burst codes sharing thread

(Mar. 24, 2017  12:56 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Am I the only one who had a good few of my Beys removed from the app recently? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy.

(Mar. 24, 2017  2:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: But not everyone can replicate it to the same degree. One could do it perfectly, while another is only able to partially ease the movement, or a third person does it way too well. We play Beyblade, so you sort of agree to play with the official parts as they are released...

same thing here. the only solution I saw was to redown load the game and start anew, unfortunately
(Mar. 24, 2017  2:47 PM)Sıon Wrote: same thing here. the only solution I saw was to redown load the game and start anew, unfortunately

I am just gonna try to rescan them xD
So while I was goofing off in practice mode i noticed some weird recolored beys, and after some looking into it they made some updates. the 3rd wave recolors are now active. Also....NEW BEYS WERE ADDED!! EVIPERO, EPIC EVIPERO, BETROMOTH B2, and TREPTUNE are now in game. Can't wait for codes or shop appearances, which ever one comes first.

Link for 3rd wave recolors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgH__3m0sbg
(Mar. 26, 2017  1:39 AM)Soul96 Wrote: So while I was goofing off in practice mode i noticed some weird recolored beys, and after some looking into it they made some updates. the 3rd wave recolors are now active. Also....NEW BEYS WERE ADDED!! EVIPERO, EPIC EVIPERO, BETROMOTH B2, and TREPTUNE are now in game. Can't wait for codes or shop appearances, which ever one comes first.

This has already been mentioned in the Hasbro Mobile app thread
(Mar. 26, 2017  1:39 AM)Soul96 Wrote: So while I was goofing off in practice mode i noticed some weird recolored beys, and after some looking into it they made some updates. the 3rd wave recolors are now active. Also....NEW BEYS WERE ADDED!! EVIPERO, EPIC EVIPERO, BETROMOTH B2, and TREPTUNE are now in game. Can't wait for codes or shop appearances, which ever one comes first.

There is Xeno Xcalius X2?
(Mar. 28, 2017  2:35 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: There is Xeno Xcalius X2?

No, but a poster in Nepistrius N2 shows hasbro's Xcalius X2
Does anyone have the qr code for Treptune, if so can you plz send it
(Mar. 29, 2017  8:28 PM)MasterBlader24 Wrote: Does anyone have the qr code for Treptune, if so can you plz send it

Treptume hasn't been released irl, so we don't have its code yet.
Nevermind I got it in the beyblade store☺✨
Can someone please post O2 code?
(Apr. 01, 2017  8:38 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: Can someone please post O2 code?

But O2 isn't even out.
(Apr. 01, 2017  8:40 PM)Hato Wrote: But O2 isn't even out.

I could have sworn I'd seen it in the app
(Apr. 01, 2017  8:42 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: I could have sworn I'd seen it in the app

It is in the app, but it hasn't been released yet.
(Apr. 01, 2017  8:53 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: It is in the app, but it hasn't been released yet.

Okay my mistake.
(Mar. 03, 2017  1:07 AM)rafa7 Wrote: I have a problem with the new uptade. Some off my Wheelz disapear. O make the scan again but the game dont save. I think its because off the new uptade. Someone  has the Same problem ?

After the new uptade some off my Wheelz disapear I already make the scan but they dont save. Anyone has the same problem ?
Why hasn't Hasbro made Orbit and Trans yet? Why are they skimping out on certain Drivers?
(Apr. 02, 2017  1:38 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Why hasn't Hasbro made Orbit and Trans yet? Why are they skimping out on certain Drivers?

I'm assuming its for cost cutting. Hasbro has always been cheap, like in Metal Fury, and this is no exception.
(Apr. 02, 2017  1:51 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I'm assuming its for cost cutting. Hasbro has always been cheap, like in Metal Fury, and this is no exception.

But they've made Claw, Revolve, and Hold. Uugghhhh, Hasbro makes no sense. Also, Hasbro doesn't have their email address anywhere on their website. You have to make an account to be able to email them and the account DOESN'T EVEN WORK!!!
(Apr. 02, 2017  1:51 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I'm assuming its for cost cutting. Hasbro has always been cheap, like in Metal Fury, and this is no exception.
Not entirely. It is hard to make and the beys would cost more.
(Apr. 02, 2017  2:15 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: Not entirely. It is hard to make and the beys would cost more.

They are making Cycle and Hold, which are just as complex. Orbit is simple compared to Hold.
(Apr. 02, 2017  2:19 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: They are making Cycle and Hold, which are just as complex. Orbit is simple compared to Hold.
If it's just as complex is it really cost cutting
(Apr. 02, 2017  3:30 PM)Barien4life Wrote: Does anybody has doomscizor d2 code

All the QR codes are on Zankye's YouTube channel